Okay biz, who else here getting ready for the moment of true fomo to hit...

okay biz, who else here getting ready for the moment of true fomo to hit. You have to be a real brainlet not to realize how big this is going to be. Gas is fucking insane recently, and people are still buying into this game. once gas stabelizes the normies will fomo into this. I was talking to my friend about this and I think some people really really have their doubts that this is still early in the game. Are you kidding me? you're in a game where they key prices scale exponentially. gas prices are high as shit right now high as shit, and we are still at 24 hours.til 0, this game is going to last a long long time, there is no selling of the bags. once a month goes by and people relise the timer has never been below 22:00:00 the entire time that this is a game that will not end anytime soon, and they can safely invest knowing that the funds they will consistently get dividends throughout the life of the contract .

I cant wait for the fomo when the short game starts, the short game pumping into the long term contract is going to get constant pumps.
The time period before the short game launches is essentially a big ico, the short game will end within hours or days or weeks, but the short pot will dump tons of eth and lock it up in the fomo 3d long game

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 12.28.05 AM.png (783x154, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/goysoros
exitscam.me/662
exitscam.me/SuicideWatch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many keys do you have?

wow contract hit 1000 eth so fast

glad i saw a Jow Forums post and bought in yesterday

already made 50% roi

exitscam.me/goysoros

get in before 1000 eth, you're welcome

somewhere around 3k I've been reinvesting from the start, but a small amount in around 150 then a lot in the 200 range and pretty much reinvesting that

What team should I be joining?

Attached: gif16.gif (300x212, 1.05M)

I bet there is a bug again in the code like last time

the roi is so quick, I keep on reinvesting until I a not getting many keys for it. Example I am able to reinvest and get 100-300 more keys a day, at the time when I can get less keys per day,

right now is still so so early, even with the high gas prices, we are no where near the point of risk, anything you put in for the next week will return a profit

exitscam.me/662

What time?

what time is correct, this code is 78,000 lines long, there was no flaw in powh that was pure fud

how much eth is worth to invest?

Indeed. I remember there was someone that cloned p3d and called it FART but added a retarded "charity donation" function. Someone drained the contract with it.

But both P3D and F3D have been extensively tested on ropsten prior to deployment.

Everything you want to set completely aside in order to generate you passive income. Look at it like when in RPGs you chose the experience points boost skill.

Attached: high3.jpg (3440x1080, 1021K)

what are you talking about? it's at 676 eth

That's only the lottery pot which is 48% of the total. the rest has gone to key holders as dividends, P3D holders as dividends and a couple of other places as perks and things. The active pot is only 48% of the total ETH in contract

If you check the contract iself on etherscan it's past 1000

I’ve made $270 off a $500 investment already. You guys think I should keep accumulating keys? It’s so tempting

>I cant wait for the fomo when the short game starts, the short game pumping into the long term contract is going to get constant pumps.
It will unironically be unreal. 670+ in long pot means the short version will start with 67 ETH right off the bat. People will spam 1 key transactions every second. Ether miners are going to be even happier than with the Fcoin/Eos bullshit.

Fuck it, this is still early. I’m going balls deep with the funds I do have

I cannot for the life of me but keys? What am I doing wrong even when I have gas at 100 and high max gas it says my purchase order is cancelled. What do I do?

I also tried going directly to the contract from the bar in the top right but I couldn’t figure out where I was supposed to buy from there. Please help.

Attached: FB031C57-72C0-4ACB-9356-748FB3A724DF.gif (550x400, 228K)

Make sure you’re not maxing out your buy order. Going to need to leave a few bucks for gas

Should I buy keys or p3d tokens ?

I’ve even tried just buying one key and it gives me the same error.

Head to the discord channel and ask people in helpdesk, it's going to be a lot easier to help you with screenshots and details

FOMO or not, SKYcoin is going up, being at 7$ right now, we csan easily make 1.5x or 2x bu q4

just grab some SKYcoins mate, by the EOY it will get to at least half it 32$ peak, easy 2-3x winnings

hot. should also work with skycoins, give it a shot, now that the dip is over things should turn around.. in q4 it will be at least 12$

All my coins went up after going all in. I still made more money in FOMO. exitscam.me/SuicideWatch