Just sold for fiat. Bitcoin is confirmed to be Russian hacker coin

Attached: FB_IMG_1531591754674.jpg (1087x480, 63K)

t. nigger

>crypto needs to step their game up

Yeah, let's ban people from using a permissionless blockchain.

The new FUD is here. I'm ready for the blast off.

Russian hackers used Rubles to pay for shills online, is it time we ban all trade with rubles?

The Jews and their black lapdogs are on to us, boyos? Whatever will we do?

Attached: basedhorsefucker.jpg (640x360, 45K)

Jesus Christ these people freaking out about Russian hackers are absolute fucking retards

Attached: 1497244776652.jpg (1600x1231, 869K)

Nice, just bought 100k meddlecoin

Oi, 'ave you got a loiscense for that bitcoin, mate?

lol at this clown of a "rep". USA done here.

thanks. just bought 100k. best con to fight back against traditional Russian hacks.

that's literally yesterday's news
and people have been saying this since 2011. Priced in.

>visit Moscow
>get routinely called a nigger, everyone is pointing fingers at your and laughs 'look at this funny sneaky nigger'
>go into politics, blame everything on the Russian Hackers

Is there a way to program reparations or other gibs onto the blockchain so this ape will shut the fuck up?
Someone call the CEO of bitcoin and find out

maybe if you're a fucking RETARD it's priced in otherwise, for all us FUNCTIONING autists (are there any left???) we all know this is NOT PRICED IN and we are about to break through $5,000, and then likely down to $1,000 where we will sit in a malaise until eventually going to ZERO in the next THREE YEARS to make sure EVERYONE is WASHED out.

SCREEN cap THIS

Got it! Bitcoin to $100k in 3 years. Thanks user! I screen capped to make you feel stupid when it does.

Jesus fucking christ politicians just get dumber and fuckin dumber. How can someone so technologically illiterate spout such bullshit and take actual pride in his opinion, knowing how uninformed he is? Pretty sure our friend Emanuel doesn't even know what a fucking blockchain is. Fuckin hell

omg this nigger insurgent is truly captured. bought and paid for by ((those chosen)) to tell the serfs what they should be thinking. omg I should buy another latte and consume

IF you ACTUALLY believe this, YOU are the one WHO IS STUPID. You will see WHEN YOU HAVE NO MORE MONEY LEFT because everything has gone down to ZERO, especially bitcoin.

>Oh-Sama Ben Laa-Den used USD to buy weapons and bombs
>USD is very dangerous and should be banned

Attached: 1520784448015.gif (180x180, 223K)

This is great. Crypto needs some more spotlight to remind people it still exists and has actual usability lmao

fuck off sudo

told you.. i told you..
entire site is russian bots..

cd ..

sudo $USER gayman

Remember what they found Sudam Hussein with in exile? USD.

>crypto needs to step their game up
Seems like it worked perfectly.

sure, lets ban industry changing technology that can easily help solve thousands of problems. does this nigger even know that bitcoin is more transparent than fiat? fucking dumbass

Hows it going Shareblue? You realize these guys were supposedly caught because of the tx data traced on the blockchain right? Seems like the btc ledger can track dirty cash better than the Fed. Honestly, why weren't these guys using monero or another private currency? It's almost like these few were supposed to be caught.

cyкa блядь

Isn't this the point of bitcoin? Open borderless decentralized censorship resistant

Working as intended

Trips confirm the truth. We are gearing up for the long awaited true "golden bull run"

Attached: awakening.jpg (400x239, 51K)

I was a ngr millionaire until the waves jews shut it down

Bitcoin isn't censorship resistant, but Monero is.

cpu botnet mining, anyone? lmao monero is way more censorship resistant than btc. trying to fork from ASICs was a mistake.

CHAD eats PIZZA

Ok.... so what if they had used USD? Who would have to step their game up then?

^ delusion.

I've been warning of the potential dangers of @USDollar being used by nefarious actors. Now, we know that terrorists used #usd to fund their bomb attacks in 2015. The #bankingsector needs to step their game up.