Coinbase has never considered to list LINK

> Coinbase has never considered to list LINK

Attached: 1_uFGEUjLjaZdPvynmCRGOWQ.png (1390x788, 325K)

>he didn't look at the Coinbase document outlining requirements to be listed on Coinbase
>doesn't realize one of the key factors is having a mainnet
>LINK literally passes all tests in that document
your research is so shit, you're either not going to make it or you're going to get lucky once and blow all the money.

fuck YOU

LINK is middleware, it's not intended to be used as a currency. It derives its value from incentivizing node operators to keep their nodes up.

this is precisely why its a good candidate for a coinbase listing once it passes the very needed attribute of having a mainnet. very very good example of a utility token.

Real talk chainlink is like the seal on crypto. Dexes gambling supply chain projects payment networks smart contract platforms and automation support and digitized western union/hawala currencies will all be in use stable and effective before the oracle problem takes center stage. We are a loooooonnnngggg way off from link beinf what we want it to be. But it’s ok. It took 10 years for btc to start becoming itself and it might take ten more. Link might take 20. But what’s shocking about this place is underneath the memes, Jow Forums is the most farsighted place on earth. I remember 09 when this place was btc crazy. I remember 07 when it first started backing nationalism for western countries. Those things sounded utterly insane back then. Now less so. And maybe Chainlink is our gentoo or neutral milk hotel. So what? Btc has already done 6 million (oy vey)percent growth in 7 years. We have already won.

If they don’t list req they will eventually be replaced by req, listing it is the only means of controlling its price and it’s dominance in the platform arena.

The fucking cope with you people is insane. There's also forty other shitcoins that meet the requirements too. Guess what, they're not on this list either. Just fucking admit you got duped by a McDonalds eating Russian philosophy major. How the fuck could you not see it coming?

Thats why it has no real value

what about 0x?

yeah so by definition it not getting listed isn't a bad thing you fucking brainlet. learn to think before you accuse me of coping. fuck you

It will never be listed you delusional fag. You got fucking hustled by a Russian Jew. Its a tale as old as time.

>Believes that a whopper inhaler with a Russian degree and two other guys will be the bridge between banks in the derivatives market and whose code will be entrusted to facilitate the transactions of "billions" of dollars.

You literally can't make this fucking shit up.

0x and BAT has no "main net"....

chill its all good, see

Coinbase Commerce has a page I found where it says conducting research with Y-Combinator or something along those lines so that was the immediate indicator for me REQ and Coinbase are on the same side

Which other crypto projects are backed by YC?

>Link isn't listed on Coinbase
>"haha you got duped by Sergey!!"

Imagine being this dumb.

LINK is as dangerous to coinbase as OMG

This is only their first list. They said there are others and will be other announcements in time.

You guys dont even realize the shit storm CB went through after listing BCH??? It is impossible to prevent insider trading, to combat this, they are going to list a FUCK TON of coins. By doing this, none of them will get "pumped from normie hype" and the insiders wont be able to make much profit.

I anticipate CoinBase to be as saturated as fucking Poloniex within the next year. Good luck with this speculation.

Fucking lol. Sure thing bagholder.

i literally just bought 100k of LINK of coinbase

The key work here is "considering" which does not mean yes. I would kek so hard if they put out a tweet saying "sorry just kidding" and the prices of all these alts shits the bed.

Linklets will literally NEVER make it

>Coinbase has never considered to list LINK

How do you expect Coinbase to access crosschain data without LINK?

Attached: 1527610453638.png (612x491, 98K)

If only there was a way for coinbase to allow their users to directly deposit their money into the users bank account without waiting 3-5 business days. Hmm how will coinbase ever go about onchain/offchain data/payments.

>yfw

Attached: 1527630413759.png (500x455, 148K)