NICE COORDINATED PUMP AND DUMP CHINKS

twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/1018207543812911106?s=19

NICE COORDINATED PUMP AND DUMP CHINKS

Attached: shillchain.jpg (1200x750, 229K)

cringe

Just sold my whole stack.

LMAO.

>Sunny Lu: Please buy my Bags!

Reddit is so fucking cringe

Attached: 878787.jpg (878x1010, 103K)

Pajeets gotta pray for them shekel bags.

>Sunny, people are selling their bags
>Ching chong hol up lemme load my fanfiction twitter and write some viking epics
>Yeah that will do

Attached: 1523553773259.png (993x765, 1.24M)

SHITCOIN

Price is dumping like crazy and guess what? Scammy Lu decided to pump it with CCK pajeet, because they didn't have enough time to dump bags.

LMAO, if you needed any more proof that this coin is China Hustle - here you have it

not only that, but read the cringe fest. its basically trying to say all other coins are shitcoins and false, and that only theirs is true. lmao, in other words, creating a cult mindset out of ven tards

Worse then tron at this point, at least that pumped for its mainnet

>The absolute state of VEN in July 2018

Jow Forums on suicide watch, VEN-bros get the fuck in here.

I didn't even bother to read that but did after your comment. Holy fuck, absolute shitshow. I also took a look at their subreddit - definition of cult

aww what is this jercockery? just bag some SKY bois, this is bound to go 3x by EOY go4it

how about only pump... skycoin is going up slowly but steady.. i would bet some of my portfolio on this. or just get miners for a regular cash stream if safety is your priority

bois forget chink scams and buy good alts... shouldnt be that hard, i made it.. sold sky at 32$

I mean they aren't wrong about all other coins being shitcoins. They are just wrongfully excluding themselves.

I want to say this is shit, but this fucker hasn’t ever been wrong.... I’m going to HODL just Incase, don’t want to miss out. Gotta gamble sometimes...

Attached: B9FB9FAC-3F36-4824-9D9B-51DCC01D46CE.jpg (320x180, 26K)

Anyone notice the only letters highlighted purple add up to "rekt lol"

Never been wrong huh? What about Oxford BMW startup and PBoC. This is scammy as fuck, leading you on with small truth and dangle a big fucking lie in your fat freckled face.

you are literally brain dead.

its 80% down since ATH, but hold because some random cuck has never been wrong.

you're as braindead as the rest of the underage b& here capitulating now

migration isn't even finished yet and kids complaining about the lack of network activity lul

what?

>tethered since 10k, keep your shitcoins.

HORY SHET BUY NOW

Attached: E0CDABBD-1664-483B-994A-933C606D36C7.jpg (496x180, 30K)

>100 pre-selected privatised nodes
>10 sec block times
Just kek. Fucking kek. No one will use this shitchain.