How can I short western progressivism?

Attached: 76358330.jpg (1024x879, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/purge-of-teachers-and-academics-bulldozes-through-turkish-education-62839
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angle_trisection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It shorts itself

By reinstating the patriarchy. But other men will not let you.

Attached: Pussy Palace.jpg (1024x1013, 97K)

This. I'll eventually collapse in on itself and then we can loot their belongings.

>I'll
Meant 'It'll"
Fuck

This sadly.

Attached: pure soy.jpg (700x734, 107K)

this picture is worse than a actual zombie apocalypse happening.

Lol. Is this from London? Where they flew the big trump balloon? What a fucking display. My god. What in the fuck is going on over there? Bunch of literal human trash.

what did they mean by this?

Attached: eth.jpg (235x215, 16K)

honestly that's some pretty high quality drag on display there. I mean, they're queers and they're gonna burn in hell, but props where props are due.

This looks like a repeat of what had happened to the ancient Greeks and Romans.

>democracy
>degeneracy
>collapse

>5 guys out of 10 million dye their hair and act like weirdos
>all of civilization is about to collapse

I'm afraid this value system may not be able to self replicate.

ETH confirmed king of crypto, reigns from the Pussy Palace.

Attached: 1517134424918.png (595x794, 453K)

>4% of the population are fags but have 99% control of the gov't, media, and educational system

You could always emigrate to Russia. Great place, I hear.
Me, I'd rather stay. Those fellows in the pic don't do no harm, I can still raise a family here.

It does seem a singular irony that at the precise moment we decided to fill the western world with the dregs of eastern savagery; we decided to also abandon all dignity and restraint. What must Abdul be thinking when he see's that these are the sort of men standing between him and mastery? If you can't see history being written, you're a spastic.

by going long in fascism

Attached: ftn2.png (375x200, 26K)

yeah boiiiiiii

Fuck off, Jow Forums.

lol you live in a fantasy bubble? theres dangerous places everywhere, the "damage" you dont consider is the mental one

dumb fucking ass

Attached: hitler meme.jpg (447x266, 31K)

Long Islam. They know how to keep their bitches in line

you misspelled kikes. fags were fine before the kikes pushed this satanist cult tranny shit. this isn’t fags is satanic demon tranny’s.

wasn't secular islam leading the world in mathematics and science before super conservative islam tho

Lol yeah right

vote for trump

The only damage I see is to your brain, desu.

I don't know any dangerous places around here.

>it's another Jow Forums thread disguised as a Jow Forums thread

Attached: 1530726414657.jpg (201x178, 4K)

where you at? im going to make it real dangerous for you git

based

Attached: 1521405486215.jpg (1280x720, 426K)

Most gay people hate trannies because they make us look bad when we're trying to blend in and not get attacked by strangers. Remove the T from LGBT.

>thousands come out to virtue signal against bad orange man
>don't bat an eye at Erdogan, Xi Jinping, Saudi Prince, ect.

Thus is true, degen fags are just symptoms of the Jews agenda.

Attached: 72fe313ae0fcf912381a9ef85600fe4bc017dbefb39461aa6817911242237470.png (782x773, 592K)

Attached: 1531574124400.jpg (666x1335, 327K)

>secular warlord supporters
Kek

You can short western progressivism by buying US steel and oil companies. The DON is bringing back the nuclear family / with china crashing and America is soon going to be the biggest dicks on the planet again.

fpbp

I hope they're trolling us

>buying US steel and oil companies
thanks senpai

There's no such thing or a separate book called "super conservative islam," it's just called islam.

The concept of there being laws of physics is in it of itself haram since it goes against the idea that Allah is all mighty and can not change those "laws" at a moment's notice. The contributions of muslim scientists is "despite" islam, not because of it.

Frightening

This. All of those Muslim scientists were executed in the name of Allol

can i just emigrate to a thirld world country?

Don’t worry m8 third world country is emigrating to you

very cheeky. Look at Turkey, there was "cleansing" of secular academics and scientists just a few years ago.

theconversation.com/purge-of-teachers-and-academics-bulldozes-through-turkish-education-62839

Scientific progress, free thinking, freedom of speech, etc. All the ideals that make American civilization (specifically America, as freedom of speech does not exist anywhere else) the greatest country in the history of mankind, are antithetical to islam.

Yeah, that's why, i need to move to their land

back to the containment board

Attached: pol.jpg (1500x729, 162K)

>>>/reddit/

by longing Christianity

You've got to go back

Fuck off, degenerate.

WE WUZ MATH KANGZ

Attached: 9163D271-51F2-43E3-A00F-678C60D9FF38.jpg (640x1135, 271K)

>MFW I brought that weak chinned faggot to Jow Forums and now he’s in this meme!!!

It’s good to know others Kek at the same shit as me!!

Attached: 7F03AEBB-5114-4ECA-BCCA-E130DAE22884.jpg (500x729, 67K)

>hurrr degenerate hurrrrr hurrr

Attached: Back to pol.jpg (546x700, 65K)

>be persian
>annex greece
>have them look at stars for you
>they invent math for you
we wuz algebra n sheet

One of the funniest copes i've seen you poltards spout

Greeks (as well as Chinese and Egyptians) used geometric methods to solve equations, representing terms by sides on geometric objects (commonly triangles or rectangles)

Babylonians (and later Assyrians and Persians) were indisputably the first to solve equations using actual algebraic algorithms and formulas of the sort used in linear and quadratic equations

Attached: kysnow.jpg (324x499, 40K)

What is the Islamic golden age?

>I can still raise a family here
Raise a family to do what? You aren't teaching them any morals or values. They will simply exist ever consuming material goods and their priority in life.

fucking brainlets don't even know you can't divide by 3 in euclidian geometry en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angle_trisection

>hurr it was used to solve equasions

Fuck off, Jow Forums.

by posting in Jow Forums and staying there

If you are a goy, you'll help (((them))) with the looting, buy you may earn a shekel in the process so go for it.

Dubs confirm