/ENT/ - Entrepreneur General

Entrepreneur General
This thread mainly contains methods for building passive income sources and business ideas that you can scale to massive proportions.

I am not the original author however, I am in ecommerce, digital marketing, and affiliate marketing. My specialty is dropshipping and Print-On-Demand. Feel free to ask me about anything related ecom.

Little to no Investment($100-$1k)
>Dropshipping
>Social Media Marketing
>Digital Media or Marketing of any kind
>Web Development
>Freelance software development
>Affiliate Marketing
>Making Online Courses

Some Investment Required($1k-10k)
>ATMs
>POS Systems
>Slumlording
>Daytrading
>P2P Lending
>Authoring or Online publishing
>Vending Machines
>Automated News sites or any kind of automated blog
>Automated online Arbitrage with the help of a buybot

Large Investment Required, but still very passive:
>Parking Garages or lots
>Laundromats
>Batting Cages
>Rental Properties
>Buying Royalty rights on music, media, etc

- ADD MORE IN THE THREAD -

>COURSES FOR YOU TO USE
COURSES FOR YOU TO USE
>COURSES FOR YOU TO USE

Docs.google / spreadsheets/d/1GsMDWt0JKzabYJmBECDAt0iANNMTgvMxhw1g9VXvesg/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to add more, but I think that's a lot of value that you won't find in most threads here.

Talk about your online business or otherwise, how you operate it, and the best opportunities for anons, preferably outside of crypto

Attached: Ent general.jpg (1200x1200, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SideProject/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that link right it doesn't work for me

Jow ForumsCORD : discord gg/RvDDpbZ

Attached: 1528823536518.jpg (557x443, 29K)

bump

hows the discord?

are there less posts ITT because of it?

So I got the idea of sending semi popular Instagram accounts referal links. I present them some sort of partnership , if they shill my Link I pay them 50 instant and a percentage of the sales.

What do you think, is this doable ?

whoever made the discord fuck you
discord is a cess pit for time wasting
and now this thread has like zero activity
you fucking cancerous wart

the real entrepreneurs sure as hell aren't on biz lmfao
I larp a lot but in reality i'm a 27 year old neet. i just like seeing people's reactions since I don't get attention in real life

OP made it , the guy with 10 ATM's and all tha stuff

OP here. Please don't shill shitty discords in this thread unless they relate to a specific income method (fuck crypto). Here's a server for e-commerce if anyone needs faster help: discord gg/28bhHAt

This is called using influencers. It's not a bad way to jumpstart revenue with ecommere. Not a good long-term strategy since it fucks up your data.

any suggestions on what affiliate platform to use? are you self hosted or use a network?

I use a network. Typically scope out companies that offer good referral bounties and do some grey hat methods to get them. I make around $5k/month in affiliate marketing alone.

Attached: gecko_sunrise_0.jpg (1200x800, 78K)

if anyone has SAAS stories I'm all ears
how to spread word around of crypto trading tools
without coming off like a pajeet

Attached: 1516586912941.jpg (1200x999, 941K)

The first step is to get a swastika tatooed on your face. Next talk in a thick german accent and make sure to salute homo himmler.

Then give your product pitch as if you're a completely normal person.

I'm trying to launch internet tools to avoid things like giving presentations, or talking to people in general
although that idea is pretty good for a memorable presentation

because right now all my ideas of "marketing" are these, and they're bad
>figure out SEO
>put url in discord name
>make a thread here
>buy a few blocks on cryptopiece

I want to believe that if my stuff is good, that'll be enough to get people to use them

Is there a particular reason why you can't just make a professional website and give users access to a free trial or offer a method for them to just pay for it and allow it to grow organically?

I mean, there's no shortcut for building a following, it has to be done organically over time. I suggest building a blog or a twitter or something as a first step (no it won't do much, this is practice for you to learn what type of marketing works for your product and what doesn't).

Also look up freelancing sites, it could be the case that your product is similar to something that someone already wants and you can just direct them to it or they could potentially become a client that wants you make a custom product for them.

>Is there a particular reason why you can't just make a professional website and give users access to a free trial or offer a method for them to just pay for it and allow it to grow organically?

Of course, why not?

>Is there a particular reason why you can't just make a professional website and give users access to a free trial or offer a method for them to just pay for it and allow it to grow organically?
I don't charge for anything right now
guess I'm also autistic and detest professional conventions of making business
my "business model" is
>make useful/interesting things
>put them out there (here right now)
>???
>make income

I guess I'll make a twitter account, put a bot on it that tweets when my tools think the market does interesting stuff
that's probably a good idea

I just wanna hear people with experience in the very early stage of something like this

>tfw really uncreative and have next to no ideas
Anyone who has done things with SAAS or software development (app, web, etc), how did ou come up with your ideas?

Literally just make a website and let people find it. There's a subreddit where it's socially acceptable to shill your own projects (reddit.com/r/SideProject/)

where you can get a few people to find it. after that most of your early users will likely find your product through google searches. after that it's get lucky, be the best, or build a personal brand.

1. Start actually doing things. You'll likely identify problems that you can solve by building tools.

2. Go on freelancing websites and look at projects posted there. Practice creating those things.

Are there any guides on ATMs or Vending Machines? Like brands, what types of businesses these are best at, pricing, etc

Hey I like your thread and am looking into some of the methods listed as well as some of mine own. I also read up on Rhodesia, thanks for all the info bro.

I'm about to get $60k cash in hand in two days, if that was you what would you invest in? Thanks.

Don't die thread

Guess I'll just have to go for it, put it somewhere, and see what happens
thanks user

bump

Also interested

Almost have my MVP ready for my SaaS sideproject and I'm going to perform a smoke test to see if I actually have a market or not.

Any advice once I've started?. I'm looking at organic growth for the first week just from the various people I've already talked to and the groups and communities I'm in and then after that I'm going to start an ad campaign for 1 or 2 keywords which pertain to my application.

Things I'm a little hesitant about

> Analytics

I know it's important to track how your users use your applications to find out which functions are worth pursuing and which need improving/altering but is there a tool I can use (Google Analytics isn't very good for tracking specific functions within a web-app)

> Marketing

I'm not very fluent in marketing and have only ever worked with word of mouth and community/blog posting marketing (Basically free)

My SaaS is very scalable but I just need to see if there is a market for it before I commit to building the full service.

Any advice biz other than kneepads and kys.

If your service is Online, then make a website. make a twitter account, make an instagram account, make a facebook account, a google+ account. all in the same style.
If you want to grow organically by people finding you that's cool, but if people can't find you then you won't sell anything.

>Marketing
Social Marketing Master Class and 6-Figure SMMA are both in the google doc at the top, and both cover how facebook marketing is done. They're fairly long but you don't need to watch all of it as it also covers how to run an agency.
It's not complicated and you can do it yourself.

Also Read 'The Brain Audit' (Pirate it or whatever). It's only like 70 Pages and covers all the basics of customer psychology.

I've looked into how recruiting agencies operate, and it seems pretty profitable. Let's say a company needs a new employee, and they plan on paying him $50k/year, so they come to me, the recruiter. I find them a suitable candidate, and charge the company the average recruiter's fee of about 20%, translating to $10k. It might take awhile to get the payout, contingent on the employee staying for a couple months, but the pay is good.

What I would have to do is find a niche career field to recruit from, look for companies to sign contracts with, and give them candidates to interview.

Anyone have recruiting experience?

Attached: ENT.png (757x758, 18K)