Shill me on your lesser known shitcoins Jow Forums, and why you think they'll moon

shill me on your lesser known shitcoins Jow Forums, and why you think they'll moon

Attached: 1530996893878.png (1001x823, 806K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinex.com/account/signup?refer_code=xcge9
youtube.com/watch?v=3mTVZpw41GU
medium.com/horizonstate/united-nations-igo-joins-forces-with-horizon-state-to-accelerate-sdg-innovation-38bd9f8f54d0
medium.com/horizonstate/horizon-state-signs-partnership-with-nahdlatul-ulama-to-empower-social-reform-in-indonesia-5afb6674ecd1
mivote.org.au/national-blockchain-vote-on-gun-policy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hydrogen

Attached: hydro.png (200x200, 14K)

I'm packing big on Hydrogen and Enigma. Good choice user

feels fucking good to have bought this at 30 sats

Larger than 0.5% dividends every single day. Volume is increasing so soon I guess we'll see larger than 1% daily dividends. Buying CET now is like buying BNB last fall

Attached: 1518090328.jpg (500x250, 8K)

here come the bag holders

Sharder Protocol
Much Chink strong technical team
Sia competitor
Will release in q3/q4 phisical mining/staking devices

Attached: 9e26be8937e325b8052fc161935ce58456064b0fbc95a0c7b06e8d873296389a.jpg (1464x2200, 614K)

this only has to go to $1 and I'll be a millionaire

Snowblossom. Last chance to get in before Twitter "OGs" start shilling and every brainlet will know it.

Horizon State’s Decision Token (HST)
They charge clients to run campaigns for them and then they buy the equivalent in tokens off the market. For example, if they charge a client one million dollars, they buy a million dollars worth of tokens from the market regardless of the cost of each individual token, and then they burn a percentage of that order.

Only 19 million market cap. They’re working with the UN, an as of yet unnamed European country inquired about them running a national campaign, they’re going to run a vote for millions of Indonesians, and there’s lots more. Elections and polling isn’t all of it though, they’re targeting corporate voting and shit like that too. I believe that the sum total of all their client billings in this company’s lifespan will easily exceed 19 million so this is a no-brainer.

Low volume, barely on any exchanges. Will pop once it’s listed on something other than KuCoin.

Attached: DC4CA47F-68DD-4B38-BEBC-B0D3B834D7D1.png (1418x316, 13K)

>burn a percentage of that order
what do you mean? like intentionally sabotage shitcoins?

source on working with the UN?

get some sky op, will get 4x by EOY... slow growth but steady

also the hardware is out and more new stuff coming big time as the mesh net goes online (7000 nodes up right now) so the price will go up and tend to stabilize

op, check the sky ecosystem you ll be surprised..what a not shitcoin this is... go4it without a doubt

RLX. Just dyor then go on their telegram and ask literally anything and they will respond instantly.

Attached: relex.png (156x153, 48K)

go could literally 100x by EoY.

Attached: 1_xSWvic6Hpnoj-2Wbq3zrKw[1].jpg (1024x512, 82K)

It's spelled Sharter as in "i sharted on the bathroom wall at McDonalds"

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 37K)

Hav u ever heard of chainlink? Low marketcap and lots of potential

i have $500 of this shitcoin from cuckoin refs. I was thinking of selling but before I do whats so good about it...It says faster blah blah blah but who is going to use it etc

CET of CoinEx

Thats their BNB

at 0.1$ rn. BCH pairs exchange by viaBTC and Bitmain.

get in if you want money for free. daily dividends.

coinex.com/account/signup?refer_code=xcge9

And no, this is not your average chink exchange scam

I already have a CoinEx account, how do I get free daily dividends?

just hold CET in the exchange

bump

same dapp language as eth, in fact its 100% you literally can just take your built eth contract at deploy it right to gochain with no changes. as soon as the hype for crypto picks up and gas fees skyrocket dapps can literally just swap to gochain in a day with no development needed. If go would even get to eos peak level it would be more than a 500x.

theres a beta ratings platform with decentralized profits upon participation @ignite ratings youtube.com/watch?v=3mTVZpw41GU
>trades under index value of 2100 eth
>pays rewards soon

>same dapp language as eth
aka we copy pasted ethereum's evm

that's the point.

Horizon State burns up to 8% of the coins they buy from the market (they destroy them). They slowly return those coins to the market (not all at once), but it just means that it there are fewer HST tokens and a shrinking supply after every campaign order, which could drive up demand.

I can't find any source on the UN's side, only Horizon State:
medium.com/horizonstate/united-nations-igo-joins-forces-with-horizon-state-to-accelerate-sdg-innovation-38bd9f8f54d0

Indonesia:
medium.com/horizonstate/horizon-state-signs-partnership-with-nahdlatul-ulama-to-empower-social-reform-in-indonesia-5afb6674ecd1

Gun vote polling in the States:
mivote.org.au/national-blockchain-vote-on-gun-policy

I think their token model's great. It's not like people need one token for every vote or anything like that. However much it costs to run a poll, an election, any sort of vote at all - costs that customers would have to pay anyway - that's how much is being bought in HST off the market. Instead of that money going straight into the pockets of the company administering the vote, people who hold the coin get to benefit directly from success of the company.

Bullish on HST. Dolphin here quietly accumulating

I like AXP (soon to be AXPR) as a dark horse. aXpire is building a spend management system with blockchain. Their business is an offshoot of a major financier, and Roger Ver and Shingo Lavine are advisors. It's currently at a sub-5 million dollar marketcap. Not too many projects out there are that undervalued with the specs to match.

phore

any other user opinion on CET? looks legit after initial research. redflag is that its open since january and didnt do much. whats up with that? and how long will their trade mining work? this cant be sustainable

absolute shit coin

a crypto currency for real estate? dumbest idea ever

Babb.

Check out CUM

Attached: D9C67EB3-256E-4D3B-9E4B-2520D834E6E1.png (1242x2208, 1.48M)

Vertical Coin (VTL) all the way.

Attached: vtlcoin.png (464x458, 198K)

>What kind of logo do you want sir?
>One word: "cope"

Attached: 1529286307306.png (500x465, 329K)

0xbtc
sumo
etn
btcz
loki

why

explain

Nimiq. World's first browser based blockchain, anyone can make a wallet and have it sync in seconds via the Nimiq website, and it's developer friendly too and there are a bunch of community projects already being developed around Nimiq due to its ease of use.

Mainframe (mft).

>deep money, listed on bittrex, and binance almost immediately after ico finished
>lot of original crypto techies are in it. Like gavin wood.
>CEO shilled by Forbes as one of three men shacking up crypto alongside CZ and vitalik
>super low key marketcap right now, perfect time to buy.

I'm thinking of investing in some SONM and Quantstamp, seems like a pretty good team for both, but what the fuck do I know

dyor, I already pointed you in the right-ish direction

>buy shitcoin at .001
>spend $10-$20
>it goes to $1
>1000x your initial investment
>you made 10 thousand dollars

lazy faggot

P3D because these guys marketing is cutting edge and everything they release absolutely smashes dappradar.

HBT because totally undervalued and realistically best ethereum offchain scaling solution ever made, just wait until vitalik comments on their whitepaper.

Attached: hidgh3.jpg (1341x961, 315K)

where do I buy P3D? I don't see it on coinmarketcap

HBT is shit, it's down 90%

Low volumes make the hbt prices swing a lot and now is a great time to buy indeed. Soon they'll launch their own exchange with an interesting solution to low volumes (see whitepaper). I am bullish on HBT however I see it as a moonshot and it is my highest risk / reward holding even though they are based Nords.

For P3D and F3D (keys) you buy them either sending eth to the respective smart contracts, or on exitscam.me

If you're not all in FSN at this point you have a mental disability. Prove me wrong.

give details

last bump

Trips meme magic
What you say is true, RLX is gem of gems