Listen to me

listen to me.

we will not get a bull run until nobody talks about crypto. when cnbc stops doing fast money with crypto. when bloomberg stops tweeting from their crypto twitter account. when the MLM like scammer youtuber "influencers" stop making videos. when the pay-to-access telegram pump and dump groups pretty much all disappear. then. THEN. we can talk about a "next bullrun".

We are getting closer. Mainsteam sentiment is starting to turn bearish but its not enough. Real capitulation is when the majority of normans no longer give a fuck. Imo it will take another 6-8 months of complete flatlining to shake these people out. Shake out the shorters. Shake out the longers. Shake out the "day-traders". So that all is left is miniscule volume and flat. just pure flat prices.

6k may or may not be the bottom. But whatever it is, you will no we have hit the bottom when we flatline at that price. you will have several months to buy in. the name of the game is patience bros.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 22.01.09.png (950x1062, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's hopeless. I've been saying this for months but these delude fags won't listen.

At least when they are completely wiped out Jow Forums will go back to being high IQ again.

you're a retard, this is a photoshopped image they never told people to sell at 71c.
also, they don't need to stop talking about it, they need to start preaching shorts and teaching people how to short, which is happening.

you're a retard, this is a photoshopped image they never told people to sell at 71c.

also, they don't need to stop talking about it, they need to start preaching shorts and teaching people how to short, which is happening.

i know its photoshopped brainlet. but it might as well be true anyway.

>they don't need to stop talking about it
Yes they do. Do you know why they are still talking about it? Because it gets their ratings up. Look at their tweets ffs. Anything to do with crypto gets hundreds of likes whereas everything else just gets

OP listen to me.
Youre a dumb faggot and your opinion isn't worth shit.

Hope this helps.

It ain't going away this time nigga. This shit is here to stay. If you can't realise that then you're fucked. Jow Forums is like 10 times slower than it was in December, everyone on reddit is doom and gloom for the last few weeks, all my friends and family who were in crypto are now out. Only 1 out of about 6 of them ever think it has a chance of going back up. We're close to the bottom. The hype cycle will be accelerated this time. It wasn't a black swan event that crashed the market like Mt. Gox. It was just greed, and it will be greed again that makes everyone start fomoing back in when it gets close to previous highs.

>we will not get a bull run until nobody talks about crypto

This is over you dumbass. If you think people are going to "stop talking about" crypto and blockchain, you're living in the past. Crypto and blockchain is already mainstream and a heavily influx of money will come into the space, but still might not end up pumping your shitcoins.

People will not stop talking about this tech for the next decade. It will only be talked about more and more. There's no more capitulation, just stagnation until reluctant acceptance, then there will be another bull run.

Stop thinking you got in early. You didn't. CNBC and normans all know about crypto already, a lot more than you think, and it's not going to go away.

Kys brainlet

People stop talking about amazing and shocking things every day. We live in the society of the internet, the society of social media, the society where people have a 15 second attention span from constant explosions of visual and audio stimulation. People talk about things when they are sensationalist and exciting. As soon as they stop being so, they quickly fade into the ether (pun intended).

Why would crypto be any different? If this shit goes sideways and dips for another 8 months, do you really think normalfags will care? Fuck no. They'll be hype up about Inflatable Cell Phone Bubble wands, the all brand new cell phone wands that inflate like a bubble! What you haven't heard of them yet? Oh user, you are so far behind the times. You could have made a ton if you started selling them online as soon as they started to became popular. I'm retiring from getting into the Inflatable Bubble Cellphone Wand early, myself.

It was coordinated closure of multiple markets. They will reopen, let's see how the Koreans enjoy being told where they can put their money. Then the Indians then the Chinese ...

Crossing the Chasm now.

Attached: 1_9_eTA52XG4hx3WSFQUp0uQ.jpg (1427x594, 71K)

How can we be crossing the chasm that leads to the peak if no one is even using blockchain yet? Really. What use has it had so far? Drugs on the deep web? Overstock.com? Speculatory gambling in a whale market? I think you have to have some actual adoption before we really move anywhere in the "adoption cycle."

Like lets look at Pets.com. By the time that site opened, people were already buying stuff online on Amazon and eBay, communicating live via AIM and delayed via email, gaming online in Neverwinter Nights, etc.. Who so far has adopted the blockchain in similar such ways? It's all been a giant meme and online weed so far.

>Imo it will take another 6-8 months of complete flatlining to shake these people out.
I'd go with 10 months.
But I agree, we need a shakeout before the next bullrun.
I think we'll see 4k bitcoin before going parabolic again.

nice argument

this, we're still at the 'innovators' phase. People know what crypto will be used for, we all just don't know how to get there...

You seriously think we haven't already had a fucking shakeout?

Where can I get these inflatable bubble cellphone wands?
Are they on Alibaba?
U think I can dropship?

Here's my opinion:
Crypto will never again see a bull run like Dec-Jan. That was a speculative bubble, where people were buying in on the next big thing. That phase is over, the bubble is popped, and now the only thing that will bring in new money is ACTUAL ADOPTION. Until people see ACTUAL real-life usage of crypto, nobody did going to be buying in after what just happened.
And that's why I think crypto's best days are in the past now. Because there is no adoption, there hasn't been any adoption in the last 5 years and there never will be. Nobody uses dApps. Nobody transacts in Bitcoin. It's all just one massive jerk off.

I'm planning to enter the market when Marius sells everything.

Nope, we need to go lower before going mega bull run in around 2 years.
If you think this is a shakeout, you haven't been in the crypto scene long enough.
You got in late 2017/early 2018 fren?

we are down 80%. Bitooin has gone down 95%+ in the past. i would say worst case scenario is $700-$1k (around where the previous bubble was)

>Real capitulation is when the majority of normans no longer give a fuck.

Implying the majority of normans have ever given a fuck lol. You don't actually know any normies do you? Most of them literally don't give a single solitary fuck about crypto, never have and never will.

>This time it's different.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

>we will not get a bull run until nobody talks about crypto
>not get
>until nobody
Is this really what we are becoming now? Are you actually getting brain damage from the bear market, biz?

Yawn. literally read your comment in 2014. hello newfriend.

Yeah I was shaken hard, bear coming to an end

The bear fags are going insane now, op is a faggot, nobody cares about your shit and wrong opinion just like your parents and friends you insufferable faggot.

Attached: FB798C66-30C0-49E7-B25E-F6672C2284E4.jpg (960x835, 76K)

hahahaha yeh. 100k EOY GUYS RIGHT!! RIGHT GUYS?!?
retard. im not even saying anything bearish. i am saying the price needs to flatline. you permabulls are so deluded.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 00.53.44.png (1444x780, 98K)

anyone else starting to think Bears are now like bulls who thought the pull back from 19k was a cool off before 50k?

delusion. Im still bearish, we visiting 5k again but no lower. op is a faggot.

see

Rofl more like:
We will not get a bull run...
Ever.
Bubble is over dumbasses, public kjoined that's how it works, ran out of bigger fools, bubble is NEVER going to recreate itself.

also, maybe this. if the media never stops talking about crypto then it really is over. they need to come in cycles.

I know the pic is shooped but the obession over xrp on CNBC is annoying. They literally don't mention other altcoins except xrp. Really shows you who is behind xrp.

See, there you go. Point proved.

op paints a plausible scenario based on past trends from years prior. however with todays still higher volumes, cycles are shortened. so there is high plausibility in a breakout upwards as well. a break down lower i think would be met with a bounce back upwards a ways at least and after that who is to say but long term trends i think are still bullish overall for the market.

and thats my two satoshis

if op is right though that just gives us more time to buy in for more profit overall for when the market really starts to peak

Having been in crypto since 2015....
lol, no. This has happened so many times. Yes, there's greater and greater media attention every time it happens, but we aren't even at the stage where banks will let you buy crypto through them yet. And ETFs are coming.

short the market then buddy, short it long term with iron hands. exactly, you wont