Old fags please report in

how long will we really have to wait until the next bear market?

Attached: Capture.png (597x782, 627K)

*bull market...whoops

Oldfag here. There will not be another bear market. This is the last before the Golden Bull run tops out at legitimate new paradigm and stays there. Prove me wrong pro tip you're a faggot

Anyone telling you doesn't know, just trust in Bitcoin

What does that moneygram do?

We can expect a repeat of December in 2021/2022.

oldfag here, bought btc at $1
go all in on link

you sure man? i am 50% link and 50% btc....but if sergey fails i dont wanna commit sepoku

I bought my first bitcoins in 2014. Over the last 4 years I have seen a lot, and to be quite fucking honest I have never felt like I’ve known what is going to happen next, I just believed in the tech and I still do. I think we are way under the long term market cap of crypto, though I’m not sure what the future of bitcoin itself is. I definitely envision a multi trillion mcap for crypto within the next 2 years. We are around the corner from so many real adoption moments.

do you think something over takes btc? i bought eth a little early and put it all into link and btc. but im worried that btc will be destroyed by the elites somehow

>What does that moneygram do?
it sends money faster and cheaper than bitcoin core when the blocks are full

Oldfag here (2013, on biz since oct 2015), I have the same sentiment. Hodling BTC BCH ETH and XMR is a good bet, alts will not survive.

Oldfag here. We have to wait until end of August.

oldfag here (august 2017, bought my first 2 BTC for 3k). the bears are running out of steam. there's only a golden bullrun ahead

I agree with two of these coins... still dont think i can quite claim oldfag status yet but been /b/rowsing for well over a decade now.

How is august 2017 an oldfag

>august 2017
lmfao

I was here before fucking grand exchange and even i'm not an oldfag... how are these guys claiming it?

I think BTC needs to figure out if it can scale appropriately and if it can it’ll continue to be the champ. There is absolutely room for ETH and non currency Blockchains and I think ETH also assuming it can overcome scaling challenges will be huge. A lot of the best utility tokens are on ETH and that helps its odds a lot though those can re-code and move if they want. I do think there could be a multiple currency future where various countries subscribe to currencies created there vs everyone using BTC, but my bet is the future lies in one or a few currency coins and utility tokens and dapps

The last time it did something like this was mt. Gox and that lasted years. It usually dips at the end of the year but it never lasted this long.

bought in january. things are lookin bleak.

you bought bitcoins from charlie shrem on bitinstant back in those days
I use one when bitcoin was around $17 each
(spent them all on weed and satoshidice)

Dip was a couple of months in at mt gox I think. So I don't think it'll be 2014/2015 length. In fact I secretly think the markets being manipulated whilst instutional investors buy in.

why would you buy bitcoin in 2012?

silkroad

newfag spotted

it does what bitcoin was supposed to do

No NEO. Not gonna make it

Attached: 1530246220116.jpg (269x188, 8K)

I'm probably the oldest oldfag here. I first started trading stocks in 2008 right before the collapse, and I first got interested in Bitcoin in 2011.

The problems of 2008 have not been fixed. Don't believe anything these idiotic Keynesians say. The combined bubbles we have now are worse than before. The economy is due for a very big down cycle. Just because it's due doesn't mean it's right around the corner. Could be tomorrow, or another 5 years.

When it happens, it will happen just like before. A gigantic red dildo will fuck over everyone and bailouts will be given to the rich. That's how the system works. Gold will probably fall because the credit crunch will have people fearing deflation. Bitcoin will also fall because people don't know or care wtf it is.

What is the safest spot for money? Fuck if I know. Possibly cash because the possibility of deflation may cause a rush to the dollar again. Maybe some other foreign currencies that are not directly tied to the US economy.

Once the bailouts start to happen you want to be in metals and crypto. Massive money printing directly leads to inflation. The idiot Keynesians will make up some bullshit about how it doesn't, but then it always happens anyway. It has never NOT happened. Once the panic over hyperinflation begins metals and crypto will explode. Make sure to take some profits. Just like when Bitcoin hit 19k, a bubble will form and then pop. The only thing that would cause it to keep going indefinitely would be a complete collapse of the dollar. This will probably be a reality someday, but the entire world is still propping up the dollar since they can extract money from it cycle after cycle.

Attached: 150420113144-money-bomb-780x439.jpg (780x439, 85K)

this is pretty accurate
when people say gold/btc goes down in the event of a crisis I wouldn't even blink at that
there will probably be a small dip but you'll rebound much better once inflation kicks in
I wouldn't want to try to time it when you know it's coming back

Attached: th.png (488x352, 25K)