ITT: Non crypto memes you fell for that made you poorer

I've been drinking this crap on a daily basis (sometimes 2 or 3 cans a day) for close 2 years now since trying one after the "first sip of the day" meme started on Jow Forums and really enjoying it. I just worked out that I've spent somewhere in the region of £800 on falling for a meme. The worst part is I don't think it's even marketing shills I think it legitimately is just fucking shitposters spamming this stupid energy drink to try and look funny to other barely sentient shitposters.

Attached: sipp.jpg (300x300, 11K)

>drugs boost me
You're not living in Mario world

This is accurate I love posting this on Jow Forums the most becuase you immediately get called a monster energy marketing Jew and it’s a big conspiracy to spread monster here heh where did it all go so wrong pol?

I'm worried that /sips/ are a gateway drug that leads to buying LINK.

so stinky
but Fomo3D is stinkier

You fucking boomer keks I hate you
As a result of those posts, this shit flavor is lliterally mooning in Europe and replaced the good ol comfy monsters

I tried it out for the first time today because of the shilling.
The taste is really meh, I prefer normal energy drinks. But I like the 0 sugar though, no sugar rush.

Not our fault people fall for anything they hear on the internet. You'd think people here would have learned by now not to trust Jow Forums but what can you do?

Attached: crystals.jpg (777x490, 89K)

>tfw now worried im getting counterfeit monsters
i need it pure from the source

Attached: normie druggie.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

For all the newfags this will kill you.

How does it kill you if you're not inhaling anything?

this website really is filled with the worst kind of people huh.

>10 minutes of blowing
>not inhaling

summer

Attached: 1531062692447.jpg (782x578, 128K)

You guys are hopeless. Did you think the reputation this site has earned was just a joke?

>on a daily basis (sometimes 2 or 3 cans a day) for close 2 years
Science has gone too far by putting wifi in graves

>mining bitcoins 24/7 since Jan 09
>Acquire about 5% of total supply that will ever exist
>see this post
>try it out

Kek

Attached: 1530687627175.png (904x401, 646K)

been drinking these things at my wagecuck job for 7 years now. one a day, sometimes 2 lately. I don't even give a damn that they are now a meme. I'll drink 'em for another 7.

I already start feeling anxious from drinking one Monster. The caffeine is just too much.

guys what do the ingredients even do (caffeine is obvious, but wtf are b vitamins and ginseng gonna do except inflate the cost)

Ultra zero has less than coffee though.

Attached: moist.gif (260x195, 1.13M)

gimme a monster and crank up them beach boys, bubba

Should probably invest in them instead. Extremely profitable company (one of the most profitable companies per employee) with very little overhead positioned to grow.

How do I long Monster?

Manlet detected