Youngest sailor around the world

A 14 year old girl sailed around the world entirely by herself, because she wanted to. Meanwhile 80% of /biz are retards and imbeciles who want to sleep until crypto moons. I can't believe most posters here are of European descent yet are so stupid and weak willed. I sincerely hope none of you make it and are stuck in mcD jobs for the rest of your lives.

Attached: 51JbTwfDRWL.jpg (326x500, 45K)

How much LINK for a girl like that

sailing around the world by yourself is creepy af if you're a guy

Who built the boat? Maybe I should let my 13 year old take an unsinkable yacht programed to go around the world to for the memes.

I agree, hodlers are the crypto equivalent of nu-communists

Im just here to make a mil or two
>rubs hands

I shot a nigger’s eye out with a B.B. gun when I was 14...big fucking deal.

>privileged girl sailing around the world on rich daddy's boat using GPS and help from other sailors

I would be more impressed if she did this without modern equipment and using only a raft.

Attached: kon-tiki-expedition.jpg (1200x630, 318K)

>A 14 year old girl sailed around the world entirely by herself, because her parents payed for the boat.
FTFY

Cool blog, pedobear

>this
If all she had were a map and compass it would be impressive.

She can circumnavigate...

MY DICK

The most pathetic of incels on this board are right here, scared and threatened by a 14 year old girl

Really sad and pathetic

Which occult group is she a part of to have this kind of support and popularity?

Attached: 1461885610072-0.jpg (768x960, 86K)

And you're spending your saturday on them.
Hmmm

so you're saying there is a 14 year old girl out in the middle of the ocean, for free?

kek

no laws out in international waters. go get 'er, tiger

Attached: whos that pokemon!.jpg (258x195, 9K)

what the fuck were you doing at 14

Sour grapes lol
You completely missed the point and I just know you'll stay poor

if she just falls off the boat once and the boat sails away she is fucked lmao

writing a rust compiler in c++

Wow so impressive....

Attached: 8322C2E8-555F-4754-B4AA-8608336E6FF6.jpg (1212x1710, 974K)

This is an 18+ board.

Are you literally retraded? Who cares who paid for it, what OP is talked about is the power of the human spirit you brainlet

Because she wanted and probably because her parents are ridiculously rich

Wouldbangjninternationalwaters/10

I love how this board suddenly hates rich people now that the lambo dream is over and everyone is wage cuckin’ it

Dude I operate heavy equipment that no sub 115 IQ women could ever do

dit is nu een nederdraad KANKER JODEN

That’s a butterface. Shame

You are the same person posting the Jenner threads. Its transparent.

Anyone could do that as long as you have enough training, anyways she probably had a rescue team following her around in case anything happened.
Finally here on biz we actually do something which can potentially help us with our future, meanwhile this girl did something meaningful.

I bang lonely Asian girls at 31 in South Korea

I think my accomplishment is better. Bonus meme: I paid for the trip with my own money I earned myself

guys, get over it. You have been constantly rejected by women since you grew pubes, I get it. I understand why you hate women so much, but you will never be able to get over it unless you realize you are the problem. Its not them.

Better yourselves and your lives will get better. I can't imagine anyone who is jealous of the attention a 14 year old girl is getting is finding life worth living. Its sad when you break it down.

Hopefully you anons will figure it out one day

Save some pussy for the rest of us.

how is kylie jenner self made

Imagine being alone with her on the boat and you bond over the journey and struggle to make it across the world haha

When i was 14 i wanted to sail around the world, too bad i was poor as fuck so i couldn't

i know im old because the only thing i can think of is that must be really shitty for her skin.

dang i wish i had rich parents so i could literally do whatever i wanted

I think they usually have a safety boat/ship trailing behind a couple hundred miles incase shes in danger.

Attached: lmao funniez.png (225x225, 5K)

Just wached her video on YouTube she raised the money for the yactch it was a used one.

The reality is OP is right. Let go of your pride if you want to really make it in this world

>A 14 year old girl sailed around the world entirely by herself, because she wanted to

1) using mommy and daddies money
2) with regular supply stops where mommy and daddy met her
3) with a chase ship hired by mommy and daddy in case she fucked up
4) because mommy and daddy are trying to raise a moder/actress/social media star because they are rich and want something to continue their legacy
5) she blew $400,000 worth of supplies and manhours worth of labor so she mommy and daddy would have some pictures and an adventure-virtue signal blue chip they could cash in any time they wanted, forever

Imagine if you went with her and you had sex several times a day out on the open ocean and cuddled during the cold nights

Man I always though real jealousy is a meme. Guess I have to much faith in people. Grow up

Came for this.

Pathetic.

>you mention no one really circumvents the world without a support team
>get called jealous
>"The original plan called for Dekker to be met at 14 locations by a support team"
theres no real reason to go around the world without a safety net and no one does that anymore.

She did it because she finds some pleasure in it. She did nothing for nobody.

I always thought mass reply posters should be shot. Guess I have too much faith in mods. kys

She stopped in Africa, got raped

They do have a point though. She isn't the first to try. A 12 yr old boy tried, but his parents were arrested. The authorities thought the parents encouraged it so they could live off the fame. IU imagine this is a similar situation.

and aids

>Got a $4k boat for her birthday
>Funded the trip with a "loan" from her father

She's courageous and driven, I respect that. But when you start comparing yourself to these people, you'll find they almost always have money. Like that girl who made a "sandwich" of the earth by traveling to both poles.

Don't get hung up on others' achievements. It's a tragedy of the modern world that we get to see the best of others and the worst of ourselves.

it just shows how far technology has come and she wa ssmart enough to make use of it. And even with a modern boat it can still be risky

Attached: hook.jpg (480x360, 39K)

I would be more impressed if she swam round the world without stopping and then jumped so high she landed on Mars. What’s your point? It’s still more than you’ve ever done

The OP is right. Some people on here are so pathetic. If you can’t achieve things for yourself at least don’t talk shit about people who do put themselves out there and try things - even if they’re not things you personally find valuable

That's just it you fucking imbecile, OP's post is pointless. In the first place "the power of the human spirit" wasn't what got the little bitch the boat, equipment and crew she used to do what she did, it was the power of daddy's money that did that

It's comical seeing all the fucking opportunist cocksuckers on here just on the edge of their seats ready to bust the balls of the "losers" on this board when they point out that what she did was 2% her and 98% dad's money. You're so desperate to put others down that you don't even realize how idiotic your rhetoric is, as usual

What are people who weren't born with rich daddies supposed to do? Quit their job(s), take out loan(s) to buy pointless luxuries (boats) and do "inspiring" bullshit that generates absolutely no value outside of egoistic capital (LOOK EVERYONE I CIRCUMNAVIGATED THE WORLD AND IM ONLY 14 :DDD)

"The power of the human spirit" isn't going to pay your fucking bills while you're out living the Eat, Pray, Love lifestyle. Fucking brainlet.

Attached: just world fallacy.jpg (600x385, 25K)

Give me rich parents who pay for everything i want and maybe i'll travel around the world too

Now do you see Jow Forums? Just break that glass already and get your justice

Attached: in-event-of-a-capitalist-crisis-break-glass-s-φ-6236388.png (500x600, 158K)

If she didn't utilize her own boat, supplies, and cartography skills, was it really a "solo circumnavigation"?

I hope that she was kidnapped by pirates and rape to give birth to new baby pirates.

Attached: somali pirates.jpg (690x380, 53K)

>A 14 year old girl sailed around the
>A 14 year old girl sailed around the world entirely by herself, because she wanted to

Well I'm sure that she paid for that herself. kys op and as regards this spoilt pr brat, literally who

>I think they usually have a safety boat/ship trailing behind a couple hundred miles incase shes in danger.

Wow her career in finance at age 5 really paid off

>$400,000 worth of supplies and manhours worth of labor

strong independent child, parents sound like cancer

Heard she barely dodged a boat full of migrants. Close call.

good thing a chad got the pussy

Every time you see something like this it turns out to be some kind of oprah-style bullshit where the kid's parents actually did it (or at least were billionaires who set it all up). I'm guessing this time is no different. No story like this is ever real. It's always parents attention whoring.

It is no different, it’s exactly what you describe. “Solo circumnavigation” with an entire crew and parents operating the entire plan. It’s a big pr stunt and retards like OP fall for it hook, line and sinker

When all your peers are filthy rich, how do you set yourself apart. It’s like that poker game scene in Sopranos where the rich Jewish doctor is bemoaning how his daughter’s law degree from Yale is not enough to get in the NY Times “featured couple of the week”, then the other Jew chimes in “if they were a black or a gay couple they’d be in!”, most redpilled show ever.

Wow. Its amazing what a girl and some trust fund money can do.

Except she was raised sailing, in a sailing town with a family boat.

Pathetic that you would resort to calling her priviliged being bitter. Of course she did it being contextually in a sailing upbringing so OPs post is stupid but si is yours. She still has great talent and good for her and her family that they worked hard to provide a boat. Maybe if your parents weren't low IQ shit they might have done the same.

no these things are a big sham. solo as in noone on her boat but she had a caravan of other sailors with supplies and a medical vessals out the ass if anything happens. there was money involved. rich kid, but cooler than her peers i guess.

wtf when I was 14 I wasn't even allowed to go to the mall by myself

>la creatura

Attached: 1530415787422.jpg (633x640, 48K)

>14 year old girl travels around the world to take in foreign dick, using daddy's money and modern technology
what's to see here?

>privileged
get over yourself shitskin pajeet

I can sense how much you hate your life through the screen. If a man really wants something he makes it happen no excuses

I ended up flying a route that took me around the world once. There is an Asian kid who can stack cups faster than anyone else. These are all meaningless. Life goes on.

I hope she inspires a bunch more stuck up upper class white girls to go sailing around the world and i hope they all get captured by somali pirates and end up sex slaves.

No one really wanit to sail around the world solo unless they've got everything in life set for them and they need a new way to signal how extra special they are.