It Is July 14th

He said we will see a reversal on July 9th. Are you going to ask for a refund Jow Forums?

Attached: 20180615_133502.jpg (1440x1046, 1.01M)

>listening to a schizophrenic grandpa pretending he can see into the future just so that he can scam people to stop being homeless and afford his late life surgeries

Heh. He might have got done hits while crypto was under the radar but now the space is easy too big for him to figure out anything.

This whole year has been one fail after another for him. I don't expect him to get better with his predictions in the future either.

techincal analysis is as accurate as literal fortune tellers

Snake oil salesman these boomers are out of touch with reality

Anyone need snake oil?

Attached: 20180609_225053.jpg (1558x1036, 472K)

At any time a whale actor can delibrately manipulate a market to delay linguistic fulfilment. This happened to Clif perenially with silver as well.

you faggots talk about this like there aren't billions of shekels to be made off accurate predictions. if he's able to accurately predict the market with his wizardry then there's motive to discredit him.

>he thinks cliff high does TA
fuck off pleb

>if he's able to accurately predict the market
He's not.

Yes keep believing the web bot exists, good goy

You actually paid for his shit? Cliff's a notorious liar, on top of being and admitted schizophrenic.

If bots does exist, can any experience CS guy tell me how is he doing it? His bots are basically data mining words and whatever most used words show up, the bots map them to words from a thesaurus?

i think there are too many kikes in the market. if clifford was able to predict the market, they've clipped his nuts. if he wasn't able to predict the marke, he's schizophrenic. either way i'm not giving him my shekels. the small time neurotic hillbilly genius prediction service ship has sailed.

Please respond Computer Science geniuses, I need to know for science.

Attached: 1501452988449.jpg (236x233, 9K)

But fortune tellers are more fun, and Clif was more fun than most. Too bad he got recruited to make directed entropy ray guns for the secret spa- I mean, the wine industry. Yeah.

I wonder how long he's been co-operating with TPTB. Probably for as long as youtube was pushing his videos, though I don't want to believe that. Bloody trickster was probably playing both sides all along.

not most used, neologisms. The bot basically data mines the internet and takes note of when words appear or have a sudden spike in usage. That way it spots new trends. Cliff still has to interpret the long list of new words it comes back with, and that's where the trouble comes in. For example, he kept looking at numbers related to particular coins and assuming they were prices of individual coins, even after it became common parlance to talk about valuations of entire currencies rather than individual tokens.

Why not just listen to Clif explain it himself?

The painstaking part of the process is linguistic filtering/weighting. He has been working on this, and did so for MSFT, for many years. His interest was in language with high novelty.

Clif says when he gets numbers or specific dates coming through the hit tends to have high immediacy.

>Said
No one knows if WEB BOT is real

Attached: Screenshot_20180610-214802_Autodesk SketchBook.jpg (939x1193, 356K)

Someone post his new report.

he's just a schizophrenic with a DSL connection. Even the greys say so.

Plus or minus 3-4 days

New report?

It doesn't work magic. There is no api, the process is very manual. Clif is specific about what he is looking for, but doesn't need an order more computing power or network capacity to see enough. A lot of the time shit wants to be seen or is unmissable.

Humans are psychic.

>You are the webbot

Clif is genuine. He says what he says only after a fulfilment is critical or he makes it clear otherwise. He is not interested in pump/dump, he loves crypto meme because humanity needs money that works over space/time.

Yes

Attached: 1487826529173.png (233x221, 123K)

>Plus minus 3 or 4 days
If you look at his last 3 reports, you know that's not the case

Attached: 20180611_212225.jpg (1686x986, 1.01M)

Who is the whale keeping the open alien war away?

Damn dude, do you dungeon and dragons as well?

This whale

Attached: beholdthevio.jpg (640x350, 32K)