Cardano

Is this a mid-term or long term hold?

Attached: ada.jpg (301x168, 5K)

Long term hold which for the considerable future will not outperform 80% of the market.

Very long term

It’s still 90% down from ATH because it was hyped way too early when it wasn’t far along on its development.

This will be a top 3 coin in a few years though. Think like 2020.

no, it solves literally no problem in the world.

It will solve our poverty problem

since nobody is ever actually going to use this, much like tezos, none of these me-too coins will ever be long term holds.

it id down 90% from ATH because everything is down and ADA had a momentary orgy pump to 1.35ish which gives you that stupid statistic you fucking mongloid . it is down because every-fucking-thing is down. this will be the #2 coin behind bitcoin BTC late this year and #1 early next. cardanoroadmap.com for the uninformed, read that shit and weap non ADA holders. it solves a fuckton of cryptos problems soonTM

their CEO or whatever is a satanic kike

they're going places for sure

hey retard, this is not a me too coin but nice try. what do you know about the project?

With the circulating supply being 31,112,483,745 ADA, what's a realistic looking price in 2-3 years?
Maybe $2 or $3?

Attached: 1506285925226.jpg (1173x1536, 108K)

Who pissed in your grits?

Yeah man and I heard he sunk the USS MAINE, did 9/11, is Hitlers lost great grandson, eradicated the white rhino, AND hangs out with Elvis on Bigfoot’s UFO.

Retard

Ignore that supply for now, crypto doesn’t follow those rules

It got past a dollar on just having a wallet

t. Jew who works for ADA

>down 90%
>still holding

Jesus

>Having to ask that
LOL LOOOOOOOOL fucking brainlets

Attached: spzZZ3q.gif (320x180, 3.65M)

It's a sell it and buy something else while waiting kind of hold user

Attached: 1531426225206.jpg (743x853, 131K)

Seriously? Listen, you are never going to make any money in this market if you cannot do your own reasearch and come to your own conclusions. It is so important to DYOR because the process of reasearch will ensure you to hold for the long haul and don’t act emotionally. Cardano is the top project in cryptocurrency right now, I advise that you actually take the time to come to this conclusion yourself though.

Attached: 1530036652448.png (625x662, 79K)

>I've been found out!

Nah nigga, buy now, I feel bad for people who bought at 1$

Who the fuck is David Klion? Literally has nothing to do with Cardano

As a General in the 14th Confederate Meme Brigade I order your faggot asses back to Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_0951.gif (419x313, 2.84M)

It's a long term short.

ada will prob be hit 500 billion marketcap by EOY, Charles said there are "trillions" coming into crypto soon

How much ADA do I need to make it?

Hold? It's a pump and dump bro and it already dumped.

Would recommend 20k atleast
10k minimum
5k absolute minimum