Bitcone

Bitcone

Attached: 1523055834157.jpg (1280x700, 86K)

mmmmmmm bitconnnne

Attached: IMG_0591.jpg (480x360, 29K)

all kinds of gains

Aren’t they in their mid 40’s? I hope I look this good when I’m that old.

still feels surreal.. the chain of events in my life and the threads that keep seemingly unrelated paths together.

wtf next.

Yeah, and they didn't start bodybuilding until their late-thirties

Why do they have boobs? Looks horrendous.

gynoining

>tfw I cashed out some crypto in November for a home gym

During the next run I'm going to cash out and hire a chef to prep meals for me

pecs are unfortunately very responsive to growth from compound lifts alone, unlike shoulders or biceps. easiest way to add upper body mass

Zyzz's reincarnation who becomes a millionaire thanks to the twins advice and buys Jow Forums from Hiro and hires Moot

This is the dream

>t. dyel incel

kek. seriously. it's as if Jow Forums (online fitness culture in general), alt right (the not white supremacist parts) politics, pickup, all led a group of loosely connected people to crypto.

Seriously, I saw chelsea lifts post on philakone's youtube. how the fuck does that happen? Lauren Southern apparently bought eth at eight fuck dollars. I'm surprised the blahino hasn't gotten onto the crypto craze.

It's as if a band of independent loners were led into alternative fitness culture to make it physically are now being led to crypto to make it financially.

if blahino gets hold of crypto i will be fucking pissed. but it might be epic watching him fail if he buys near the top next time. lmao

Blaha will just lie about it anyways just like all of his CIA blackop work bullshit.

I wouldn't be surprised actually if Blaha was already in crypto. Might have used it to buy steroids or something.

top kek. he'll be like philakone except poor.

I honestly think he'd legitimately become homeless if he started trading. He'd lose all the government and youtube gibs he gets. Trading requires self reflection and the ability to admit your mistakes.

Jow Forumsmisc will probably add tax evasion via monero onto his list of sins.

bitcone goin' to the MOOOOONNNNNN

We'd know if he was in crypto because he would take delight in lying about being a great trader and how his "connections" on wall street gave him the heads up. lmao. that sad fuck.

Red dildo gown bawlds deep in ar asses mahn

yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh