I'm so ashamed

I'm so ashamed...

Attached: Screenshot_20180714-190635.png (1080x1269, 1.78M)

join the club

>Not drinking superior Kombucha to please the Fungal lords

Attached: 1507943198161.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

*sips*

Me too user, I can only buy this shit in places that have self-checkout.

> citizen watch
Yikes I'd be ashamed too to be such a poorfag

did you crack it open?
How was that first sip?
Did you get the "buy 2" deal at the gas station?
Make sure you keep one for tomorrow morning for when you mow the lawn.

You know that women don't give a fuck about watches, right?

Lol it was $400. That's not exactly cheap but I would honestly never waste my money on a stupid Rolex anyway.

It actually tastes really good. *sips* Got one at Walmart for $1.88

If you can't afford an expensive watch, don't wear watches at all

You're literally throwing money into the garbage when you buy an expensive watch (I mean, one that doesn't appreciate).

I was actually about to buy the ticket and take the ride last time I was at the gas station. Shit cost 2.79. Rockstar was 2 for 3. Red Bull was like fucking 2 8oz cans for over 4 dollars. northeast US here. I'm not spending fucking 2.79 on a single serve aspartame caffeine water. I really wanted to and I certainly have the money (cashed out in december) but I couldn't do it. It's just too -EV

But i can afford an expensive watch. I choose not to waste my money. Plus i really like this Citizen, so that's all that should matter. You don't need a Rolex to be happy, my friend.

Just let it happen, user. Or don't - it'll happen regardless. That slow, graceful slide into decrepit boomerism.

*sips*

Witness me!

Attached: witness-me-gif-10.gif (500x207, 1.23M)

THIS

Kombucha is the greatest

water kefir is better

Onions kombucha? I heard it makes you shit your brains out.

>sips

Attached: 1487826529173.png (233x221, 123K)

>business and finance board
>spends money on carcinogenic caffeine water instead of the company stock which is up 20% the last two months

Attached: 1512631478554.png (679x769, 58K)

I'll be honest here - I purchased a pack of ten at Walmart couple of days ago and drank like 1-2 a day.

What came was unimaginable - I've had the shits for days that I've been drinking it. Mainly shittings in the morning / late in the evening. It was one of those types where you could feel the impregnable warmth and rumbling that occurs only moments before you had to blow.

When you blow, you blow really good. Some days I had to go 4 times within two hours...

I'm glad to say now that it has been 2 days since I've drank one and my shits has been regaining its normalcy now.

I wouldn't buy this drink again.