How do I meet models? they all seem to bang photographers or hang out with gay guys

How do I meet models? they all seem to bang photographers or hang out with gay guys

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 8.26.51 PM.png (908x1144, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYTKBQebdI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>become a gay photographer

Take lots of pictures with expensive cars and upload it to Instagram then DM some models and see if they bite

get a membership at an upscale gym

i've dated two models in my life. i could also be a male underwear model if i wanted to. in short, be as equally attractive as them. or if you have some crazy pickup skills or have a ridiculously attractive personality that could do it as well. or be rich and go after the gold diggers. fame would do it as well but no one wants to be famous unless they're a masochist.

good luck

>no one wants to be famous
you're telling models don't want to be famous?

He'd have to learn photography.

You got it all wrong it has been historically and statistically proven that women prefer fame over money.

this

Dated models before, and it's not too hard. Like stated above, don't be schlub, these are women who make a living off of how they look so that translates into a few things:

1) How you look reflects on them to a degree, and they are fully conscious of it, so you don't have to be 6'4 and handsome as fuck, but it does mean you likely need to be of average height/build and have some decent taste in clothing. So go to the gym and eat right. Learn how to dress.

2) They are likely insecure about their looks/themselves. Models get/don't get job soley for appearances/vibe and it wears on you when you walk into a room and everyone in that room is just as attractive or more so than you are. That is their job, and they will go into an audition multiple times a week and face that type of rejection regularly. They are still human, after all, so don't think that just because they are amazing looking they are going to be unapproachable.

3) They aren't the brightest. Sorry, but having dated a few, they just aren't. Because they don't fucking need to be. If you had this magic ability in life where everyone would make your life easier just by the way you looked, and it's been going on the majority of your life, guess what? You're probably not going to be challenged by many people often. That mean in a lot of ways, but mostly in conversation.
Having someone actually bring new ideas rather than try to kiss your ass until you sleep with them is actually rare for them.

So my advice is improve yourself constantly, don't be intimidated by good looking people, and offer something more than cheap conversation.

If you can look respectable and do those things when you meet a model you'd be surprised.

What's the best way of actually finding models?

They usually get wasted, that is your chance
>youtube.com/watch?v=hYTKBQebdI0

Attached: CalmHilariousEyas-max-1mb[1].gif (209x260, 906K)

I always wondered if this would work.
I take this as working model and is my motivation for saving money and working hard until I am able to afford luxury cars.
Any user can confirm if ornamenting yourself with assets really attract hot girls. I don't care if they are loyal or not which I know they are not but it's worth fucking them one or two nights.

Being around actors/actresses is a good way to meet them. That includes jobs that actors/actresses occupy as a cliche works as well, and being part of the theater community is also a good way.

Acting classes are also a good place.

Models are usually aspiring actresses along with being a model.

Thanks man. Good post.

Acting classes is a good idea. Are there any others ways you could affiliate yourself with the modeling industry, so that you'll be around them a lot?

yea, well, here's some cautionary advice from my experience:

1) They can be pretty self involved. For obvious reasons, not in a malicious way, but they're just used to it. So you have to be patient with them if you actually want to be in a relationship because:
2) They can be dumb. I really mean this. I found myself so bored sometimes and was like "Why the fuck am I with you?" and the answer was "Oh yea...model/hot". I would just stare at them, and just zone off into another world over dinner, which leads to:
3)Good luck trying to argue with them. You might be right, you might have all the logic with you, but since they're not used to fighting (how many average guys/people would argue with a model?) they aren't ready or equipped for it.

This doesn't mean they are bad or entitled, or arrogant, it *can* mean that, but it doesn't mean it does. What it does mean is that when you do have a conflict, be patient as fuck and stand your ground in the most mature and elegant way possible.

Trust me, there were times when I was trying to make a point, and they just didn't get it, not because they were mean, but because they just didn't *get it* . It was like trying to explain to an alien how Earth works. But it is necessary, don't cave, be a man about it, but be patient, it's not exactly their fault they're dim as a bulb, God made them beautiful, and society didn't challenge them enough.

Good luck, and have fun!

Can u answer my question you seem to be experienced.

You just need confidence and 2 000 $ for basic DSLR and Lens (maybe even less for dumbest bitches). Make web site with "your name + photography" , and then shill about yourself that you will deliver real value in future . Some dumb bitches will fall for it and you can start from here. You can always exit scam and sell your gear if you are not succesfull.

Become photographer, good or shitty doesn't matter, check modelmayhem, plenty of roasties

Not sure what you're asking for? Are you seeking a specific piece of advice?

Meeting or figuring out how to date a model is really just asking how do I date a person who makes a living off their looks.

It sounds a lot more complicated than it actually is.

I wouldn't do this. For one, it's unprofessional and predatory, and it doesn't help you actually date a model.

It helps you meet a models, yes, but if you try to date one or ask them out on a date during, before or after a shoot it's downright sleazy.

If you want to hire models, sure, become a photographer, but date them? Especially in a #metoo age? No fucking way.

that's what he said, yet he is implying that he himself would not want to be famous.