Wagecucking it

I just applied Jow Forums

Attached: F3FF6F19-D790-40EE-A6AF-6D7C63BF3193.jpg (2475x1393, 658K)

Clean it up wagie!

Attached: 1531417108776.jpg (414x414, 30K)

>when reality hits the NEET
pottery

Mister Mcdonalds... garnish his wages.

Attached: 3245364758697.png (784x639, 373K)

How bad is it really to work fast food? All you have to do is show up and do whatever your managers say. No real responsibilities.

What city do you live in?

It's not the labor that really sucks, it's the people. Think about what kind of people have to resort to minimum wage labor - teenagers and failed adults. They're awful to train, and they aren't going to try to help you or even do a good job themselves. Sometimes they won't even show up to their shift, which matters a lot when it's constantly understaffed. I've had 50 to 100 hours cut from the payroll between weeks before. Aside from that, some (not all) customers are either batshit crazy or idiotic. I've had a customer try to get in a fight with someone over their place in line, and I worked in a completely non-ghetto (top 10% earners) city.

t. manager for only a year

Good thinking it will save you from wasting your days on a mongolian basket-weaving forum

You've got this user.
you'll make it.

Tfw second guessing working here

Attached: 7D2328C2-5A59-4A49-8B88-CF43CD5A68DC.png (550x550, 150K)

why is his nametag on backwards

at least give it a shot. always know you're free to leave at any point

06:20 on a Sunday. Waiting for my train on my way to work a 12 hour shift.

I would rather castrate myself than let a nanny state take care of my living wages.

Attached: Screenshot_20180715-061950.png (1080x1920, 3.07M)

If you can understand this, I guarantee you will be better than 90% of your coworkers. Most of them will be NPCs who purposely make mistakes out of laziness and spite. Just keep your head down, do your job, smile for the customers, and get out of there after you accumulate enough work experience and find another job. Don't take anything that happens there personally and do NOT work more than you have to (unless you want the hours). It's easier for them to keep you than to fire you and train someone else - this is the truth they won't tell you kek

you should just start a fencing buisness or soemthing if your that desperate, you can probably learn how to do it on youtube and hire machines to dig the holes

Train to what ?
Not kys on their property ?

Why don't you start a business?

Attached: 232345.jpg (1280x854, 90K)

doing what my man

Anything man, I am hustling all my life for the smallest business opportunities. Finally working on some big projects last 2 years. No way I will ever go for employment, its soul crushing, and a cucks place in society. Focus on the idea of wanting to do business, do your research, and even a zero dollar budget you can get somewhere.

Attached: 325.jpg (960x1280, 127K)

i have capital after the bull run but no ideas or skills. life is suffering.

Same. Fuck

Just so you know, you're reading a meme book.

I love bizonacci

Seriously, if you have the time and the funding get your ass learning a skill/trade

Coding, horticulture, wood work anything.

Quit my job after taking profits over winter and have been learning powershell/terminal for networking. Future is automation.

this. easily his most aimless and self indulgent book