You will never relive 2016/2017 again

>you will never relive 2016/2017 again
>you will never again know the joy/hype of buying literally any shitcoin that was shilled on Jow Forums and making 10-100x your money with zero effort other than being awake at the right time to sell
>you will never again wake up to see that your coins have moved +/- 30% or more
>you will never again get to buy/trade crypto without 10,000 bullshit restrictions and taxes on it
>you will never relive the nocoiner memes
>you will never experience the pseudo-panic of deciding if or not the current peak was as high as it will go and deciding if you will sell or not
>you will never relive the greed/laziness you experienced in those days

The main thing that got to me was the "you'll never cash out/it isn't real money" memes, I knew it was bullshit but in the back of my mind there was always that thought that the joke was on me and I never counted it as real money until I had the actual cash in my bank account. Once I started receiving spam emails about BTC, seeing it on the news and hearing it mentioned a lot at work I knew it was time to pull the plug entirely.

What memories do you miss from the mania Jow Forums experienced in that period, and what regrets do you have? What did you learn from that experience? Assuming of course that you were here for it.

Attached: lillias.jpg (1365x2048, 225K)

nice blog post OP. thanks for the buy signal.

How much you going to buy?

Attached: 1530066044641.png (407x275, 181K)

depends if my buy orders ever fill. fucking whales keep market buying every time we get near 6k. probably like 10-20 btc.

Attached: FFD0D240-1541-4883-BBAC-13B1FFE2F528.png (906x613, 717K)

Attached: 001_fry-smelloscope.gif (468x478, 22K)

>10-20 btc

Attached: fucking boomers.webm (640x360, 2.55M)

>You will never see lows like the great crashening of 2018 again.
>You will never have as good as a time to get in as right now
>You will never be as well positioned to set yourself up financially for the rest of your life than you are right now
>You will never be younger than you are right now
>You will never have another day like you had yesterday, and you will never have another breathe quite like the one you just exhaled.
>Crypto isn't going anywhere, you can lie around thinking about what if or you could work hard now so you don't have to think that in the future.

Here's a fucking gem of a pic that signifies where we are trying to go with all this crypto bullshit.

Attached: LFzkgUVZ1wyL4QMfTJNgSPiZZNRq-FEIwinSVVAufHs.png (1007x325, 341K)

This is one of my favorite videos. The fact that he's a self-professed audiophile and listening to an ipod/iphone device with a hard cap long before on whatever promise of audio performance those headphones have and believing the hype so completely that he makes this video trying to signal the emotion he's 'supposed' to feel.

*breath not breathe

You're probably right. The value of brappers seems to be holding steady, though. You could say we're still seeing constant moons.

Utterly delusional, the entire thing is going to slam into a 20ft thick brick wall of governmental legislation if it ever takes off (which it won't as its efforts are too sparsely focused).

If by government you mean America then you're quite delusional. It won't take off everywhere initially, but we will see smaller countries start to adopt it, and use it, slowly. America is isolating itself from the world currently. Trump's doing a good job of that.

If it's not used in the US because of lobbying it will be used somewhere else for the simple fact that it will be cheaper, safer and faster. Look at all the 2-3rd world countries trying to get in on the crypto craze.

Trade crypto in China and you'll be taken away by the secret police, trade crypto in India and you'll die of dysentery, trade crypto in the US and you'll pay 50% tax and have to gape your asshole for the IRS. Those are the three biggest economies in the world, what makes you think the rest of the planet wont follow suit if crypto starts to gain any more traction than it already has?

>Noooo, stop! Take them off!
>They're hurting him!

Because smaller countries will see the opportunity to make/save a lot of money and because over the next 10 years it's going to be very hard to stop china and america from a recession.

How much did u cash out?

Not an amazing amount, but I still had fun. Enough to be excited about but certainly not enough to live off.

More than 50k? Thats how much i cashed out and i beat myself up everyfay for not cashing out more and missing so many moons. Feelsbad

Wait, that has nothing to do with pumping and dumping vaporcoins on idiotic gamblers who just craved constant action! Are we in the anarchy business? Fuck that noise.

A full year in this living through a complete market cycle has prepared me to actually make it in the next one.

I thought in the real video the point was the headphones sucked and it was painful

Kek here's a (you)

am i seeing asshair coming out of that crack?

December 2017 was easily the best moment of the last decade for me.

>account growing by like 5% a day
>great reason to actually get up in the morning
>was enjoying going for long walks, thinking about the future and how I finally got a break for once in my life
>became a strong technical analyst that helped me move into forex

The only difference is that I actually locked my profits in and left once shit got real in January. I think I got out with around 80% of ny ATH amount.

Attached: images.jpg (381x386, 23K)