Https://exitscam.me/bitconnect

>TFW you realize there must be less than 120 Key purchases for this timer to go down. And currently we are around 8000 Key purchases per hour. Wich means that this contract will be only drained if the volume drops by 100x. Which probably never happens any time soon.

>And even when this happens the sniping phase will mean that thare are literally thenthousand of people using their dividends to fight for the missing 30 seconds.

>This beautiful contract is literally a non-permanent ETH burning device. Because it removes the ETH from the market. Which probably will start the next ETH bull run when the contract will hit couple of million in the pot. And every time the ETH pot is emptied it will crash ETH price.

>tfw not using the one and only ref link.
exitscam.me/bitconnect

Attached: wow.png (1221x498, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/bitconnec
exitscam.me/bitconnect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TFW you realize that you make 1/3 investment every day.

if only that was true... stop trying to lie to people, you're making p3d look bad you piece of shit

What would the numbers look like if you put in about 1.5ETH? Has anyone done the math? I kind of want to do it because I know for a fact human greed will keep this running for a long time.

Its true though. Ivested 0.3 ETH initially and i get around 0.1 ETH every day the last 4 days. Excluding P3D dividends.

It really depends on when you got in, I got 5500 keys for 3 ETH when the pot was at around 240-300 ETH and I got 1.76 ETH back already.
Yes, it's a ponzi disguised as a lottery system but the numbers people have posted so far are true.

i put .25 in last night and im at .01 in dividends......

i'll be completely honest with you, i dunno wtf the numbers are. But, I bought in on the 2nd day. And currently I've made back 54% of my initial in 4 days. OP is a piece of a shit, lying to people trying to get them to use his ref link. You will not make back 1/3 of your investment every day. In fact, dividends have slowed drastically, whether or not that has to do with gas prices time will tell, but it will probably be longer for you if you still haven't gotten in. But, the game will go on for AWHILE. So it could go either way. The pot right now is ~300k, it's PROBABLY going to a cool mill. Then again, that is what is more or less what you would need the pot to get to in order for you to JUST make your money back. Be wise.

You proved my point exactly lol... you've gotten back roughly 50% of your investment. Not 33% of it daily, like fuck face OP claims

So do you think P3D is probably a better option to just throw some ether in and let it sit for a couple months?

The dev told me today that they are currently workon on a stat page which exactly shows the key/hours. This will be very usefull.

Currently its around 8000 keys per hour which you can kinda get from the total keys purchased. Since we are at around 5973872 and 8000x24 =160000 which was aproximately the number of purchases in the last 24 hours. So this actually is a bit of a low point which mainly is because of the fchain problem and the high gas prices. Volume is up even more. last two days keys where around 1 Milion per day. But im not sure if its going up to that even if the gas prices are going down.

More realistically i would say that the purchases per hour are going down slightly to around 5000 Per hour. But even then this is still miles away from 120 per hour which is the tipping point until critical mass is reached for the contract to be in risk of draining.

So i would suggest to maybe start with a small amount like i did. Around 0.5ETH maybe and just look how your dividends develope. And maybe put the other 2/3 in the more secure smart contract a.k.a P3D Like i did.

Feel free to use my ref link. :3

exitscam.me/bitconnec

>exitscam.me/bitconnect
TFW to stupid to post the right ref link. :<

Im using the calculations for this day. You are right that last days dividends where insane but this day definetly is not 50%.

Also i really hate to make unrealistic claims like. "HURR DURR YOU GONNA MAKE IT IN 2 DAYS"
Because this does not help this project at all. When the

I went big dick.
I'm betting on Human greed.

Attached: humangreedgame.png (674x422, 170K)

Noice you just started? Or do you have those keys for longer? :3 You have more than me but i paid only 0.3 ETH for my 900 Keys.

exitscam.me/bitconnect

Yeah I just started, I'm a fan of a nice ponzi I wish I got in like you

The best thing about it is that there will be infinite rounds, and that a short version of it is comming soon when the Gas prices are going down, which pretty much means when EOS is stopping clockign the ethereum network.

What im currently doing is, putting all dividends in p3D and when the exit happens, using those dividends again on enthering the next fomo round. If team bear is winning i gonna sell some p3D. Then this will be repeaten every round. :3

I need some way to know when the round ends. Does anyone know how to read the variable from the smart contract programmatically, maybe I can build an alarm.

What are the chances the pool hits 2k ETH? That's my break even point

Yeah just delay building it for another year or more it does not matter
I've invested less than a gpu's worth and I've already made it back and am getting a living wage out of it every day
Sure you should wait user
Wait till people start shilling it to retards
Yeah just wait
Why bother investing for a passive income
Pointless

Im pretty sure you can use the ABI somehow, because this is also the thing the website is basically using for the timer. I would not be surprised if all devs would already use somethign like this. And im pretty sure that they would not want this contract to be drained. Which actually is the beauty about this smart contract.

If there are more than 2 bots running to buy at 30 seconds. This contract will never ever drain. This means that botting actually is a good thing.

exitscam.me/bitconnect

I’m already in I just want to be first once this round is over I got 5200 keys for 1.5 eth. I’ve made back my initial investment and am making 100 usd a day about at this rate.

Its very likely i would say. Maybe this month even. Currently im making around 40$ per day which is insane basic income.

I’ll use your reference next time, keep up the good work. I’m too lazy to scam and reference to myself for next round.

Thanks to whoever used my ref link. :3

/bob%20saget if anyone wants to be a bro and use my referral

Just a little reminder, that this smart contract went up by 6 ETH while this thread was created 1h ago.

So this means the current growth rate is around 144 ETH per day, which is still pretty sick. :3

exitscam.me/bitconnect

Attached: wow2.png (1221x498, 192K)

Thanks brah.

Its also very likely that we will hit 6Millions Keys in a couple of hours. Which is another big milestone.

So we hit 6 Million keys. :3

Time to sleep guys. Good night.

exitscam.me/bitconnect

I never realized this, this is the key, buy anything under 4x the number per hour

i think I will keep reinvesting divs back into the smart contract, until it goes under 23 hours, planning to just invest my divs. but 100% of eth I earn goes back into the contract the first week, then 50% pull out /reinvest half the time