Let’s talk post-making it in regards to roasties

Is the best way to completely hide your wealth and “be yourself?” What if you can’t communicate your confidence well enough without showing off your wealth a little bit?

Attached: 95AF4059-B40A-490C-BA25-0DEC10003DF8.png (1200x1200, 1.75M)

gonna have to find one pre making it and lock her up

roasties generally account for the majority of consumer/household spending, so no matter if you are poor or wealthy, roasties are going to spend your money

>He needs to communicate his confidence with wealth
What in the fuck is wrong with you? Confidence is something that is inside of you. If you can't be as confident in your pajamas as you are in a $2000 suit and wearing a $10000 watch you are doing it wrong.

What you were trying to say is communicate your value to her which implies you don't think you have either any or enough value to her without money which is a problem because you are trying to avoid gold-diggers.

Work on the things that don't require money and actually build your confidence up. Work out, learn how to be funny and socialize.

Hey fuck you, what's wrong with skydiving. I'm a skydiver and there's no need to rope us into their fucking trash fantasies. We get sick of these faggot yuppies at the dropzone just as much as anyone else. The only reason they're tolerated is because they pay $250 for a jump which pays for a turbine airplane that can go to 13,500' in 15 minutes instead of a shitty Cessna that goes to 10,500' in 25 minutes.

These fucking cunts are so clueless and arrogant too. They literally think they're the bravest fucking people on the planet for making a single jump when their tandem master has on average 10,000+ skydives.

EXTREME! Cmon user let’s go get some FUCKIN MONSTER

You guys are just jealous because they know how to have a good time and you have no idea what you want to do with your life and getting a job is like the most dreadful nightmarish thing you can think of

That's Doritos you dumb fucking zoomer. If you weren't 5 when harold and kumar came out you would have known this.

Kek.
I said monster to collaborate with the boomer meme but in all actuality he actually says Mountain Dew... so you might wanna get your shit right before you try and correct someone ya fuckin idiot

There is nothing wrong with drawing bitches with money.

Women do the same with their looks.

I want a women to like me for who I am, not just because I'm wealthy...

Attached: 1531008527563.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Yeah, and she wants you to like her for her inside. But you first need to wave around with your (green) feathers.

Fuck you're right. There was Doritos mentioned at one point though.

>jealous of idiots because they can be entertained by shiny wrapping paper and peekaboo games

Nah man, I have my dignity.

>tfw no buddies to go out to skinwalker ranch and hunt for spooky shit

This thread just made me miss camping

Well, this might be offensive, but Skydiving is overrated as fuck.

I did it back when it was AFF (advanced free fall) I think it was called?

Didn't have anyone attached and was just hanging in the air, falling to earth, parachute open and all.

And was thinking "This is it?"

The funny thing is you’re probably retarded. Dunning Kruger so strong on this board

Whatever your industry or hobby is, no one likes an ‘expert’ who sneers at people trying something out for the first time. No matter how petty the hobby, there is always some snobby nerd like you who complains about newbies as if they weren’t one once

Women's love is more conditional than mens.

Its natures design, sorry user.

if that was me i finna be dabbn the entire way down

:joy: :ok_hand: lowkey me

I'm not a representation of this board

Tbqh famalam them millenial roastie sins seem to be leagues ahead of whatever was done by previous generations, and this is good

>Kids develop a great sense of independence when traveling by themselves, even if on dads money
>Only huge companies profiting off of them are starbucks and apple, otherwise they care very little for brands, unlike earlier gens who spent their entire allowance on expensive clothes, jewellery, huge cars and the like
>Stupid book is babbys first and many grow out of it in time
>Fucking yoga or pilates or crossfit or whatever are ten times better than no physical exercise
>Develop some empathy by watching less developed cultures

Millennials finna be the GOAT gen

Attached: images.jpg (512x288, 18K)

Get off our board, libtard

No, this is correct. All they need are the right help to become redpilled and they will act on it with impunity. There will come a time where millennials will "wake up" and society will be at a turning point.

Too much of humanity cares only about their own interests, which is why real philanthropists don't just give free handouts, they invest their money in the right people. I'll be damned if I let the real niggers of society get another cent out of me, I'd much rather give it to brainwashed libtards than incompetent fools.

Never give them more than bread crumps of your wealth, if they start getting pushy then dump their ass.

This thread reeks of insecurity. You don't need to show off your wealth to be confident. Just remind yourself that you fuck "Fuck You" money and you'll stop giving a fuck. Showing off only attracts gold diggers, which are a plague.

Only if your plan is to fuck and dump.

Make it first then we will talk, poorfag.

Newfag detected. You might be more at home if you went
>>>/back/

Sorry old cock, I am with the new fag and his view. "Now go away boy, you bother me".

Your future wife in college. She let Chad fuck her in the ass 1 hour after matching on tinder. While you have to wine and dine her before you get to kiss her on the third date.

Attached: Pussy Palace.jpg (1024x1013, 97K)

Bro, 'The alchemist' actually can change your life. I'm 26 and have been to 100+ countries. Read this book when I was younger and it was one of the books that did open my eyes.

They talk big and make fun :) Girls stuff, just like boys do.
Most Chads they do regret, except the nympho roasties.

OP,
all you gotta do is to make your girl feel secure.
Most of them don't care too much about money. Hell, they hate to ask even. If a girl asks you about money, it means you fucked up. You lied, or your home reeks filth, or you just look too fucking poor to sustain a week without her money.

How do I strike a healthy balance of treating myself to nice meals at decent restaurants and buying myself nice things without falling into being a totally materialistic overindulgent individual?

I used to work in papa johns a few years back on minimum wage but now I do really well for myself. However I worry that taking a girl to a nice restaurant will open me up as her seeing me as a potential bank to fund her in particular areas. Not that I would allow that to happen. It more of a mentality thing. I just want to find a chick who appreciates my hard work and personality and not just the results of my hard work. That's the irony I find with all of these millennial middle class twenty somethings who feel the need to spend thousands on having to go to east Asia to "find themselves" meanwhile the spiritual mindset most of them feel they abide by such as Buddhism is built on minimal materialistic and non monetary lifestyle.

Give me some answers Jow Forums I'm lost.

gen Z is the most promising. Millenials complain and are weak. Most millenial men grew up on basedmilk and finasteride.

>tfw you realize “Mmmm Bop” is really a stealth marketing ploy by pfizer

Attached: 76AA75AD-D168-4A78-9DDF-0C8D0A06D977.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

You sound so faggish.

>on minimal materialistic and non monetary lifestyle.
it assumes affluence of the followers. that's that they de-emphasise worldly things, they are to assume they'll be there when they are needed. the ultimate upper-middle class ideology.

We know why white girls do it..

It's to fuck the local men of that country, mainly being non-white.

Be Happy if you get one that is a good mother with strong family bonds.

Youvare a pretentious cunt; you fit right in.

Try reading the Bible and Mein Kampf.

Find me one, please.
A woman that wants children before the age of 30, who wants to put family before career.
>Whaaat more then 2 children? But then I have no time for career!
Such things want me to end it with her.

Brah men need to play light dread on women so they don't get complacent. Women that don't feel like their man has options get frigid.

Take girls to cafes and talk. If she barks at that or can't carry a conversation either there is no chemistry, or she can't hold a conversation, or she is a good digger and will turn you down.

Create a budget, actually think about your long term and short term goals, account for cost increases and emergencies, assume that your income will not grow, most people should also focus on more skills or education in order to get more money, but it is beneficial to assume static income. Once you do this, you'll have a better gauge of what you can afford to splurge on.

>don't drive a Lamborghini
>don't live in a mansion
>don't throw your money around like a retard
It's that easy

She'll drain Chad's babies into one of her holes and let them die off for her own pleasure.

Meanwhile she may not enjoy having sex with me, but my seed will still infest her egg and she will give birth to my child. So I'll happily wine and dine her and buy her shit to make sure my genes are carried on to the next generation.

Attached: ahaha take a bath of dead meme.gif (350x197, 834K)

They will love you for who you are if their standards are low enough.
It's all about what they want, not you.

Attached: 1531598446207.jpg (591x422, 13K)

ALL women want to have children before the age of 30.

Literally every single one of their ancestors had children (and most at a young age).

This career shit is just female way of coping because they haven't been able to find a secure and stable mate to breed them and provide for them while they take care of their offspring. In most cases this is because most young men are still children themselves.

I work with quite a few childless women in their 20s-40s and the single common factor is that they haven't been able to lock down a dude who both wanted to have children and was capable of raising and providing for them.

Guys who make dosh and want to have children are a rare breed.

Attached: too old.jpg (234x232, 25K)

>mein kampf
based
>bible
ehhhh

Attached: 1529658547171.jpg (600x534, 80K)