Chinese stocks

>Chinese stocks

Why do boomers tell you stay away from those?

Attached: download.jpg (367x137, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pearl harbor

Chinese stocks are okay, the growth potential is there i 50/50 in USA/China to hedge. Europe can't get their shit together and the rest of the emerging markets are garbage.

Buy YANG

Because it's based on an inferior economic culture?

There's a major risk of the Communist Party just hardcore fucking you over and there won't be a damn thing you can do about it.

Fun fact: China does not issue Non-Performing Loans, or rather the Communist Party does not acknowledge that there are any bad loans in China. There is a massive shadow banking system in place where stupidly obscene amounts of money are loaned out by state owned banks and it disperses into the either never to seen again.

The China Hustle, watch it

Because they are highly leveraged by horrible, and I mean HORRIBLE debt/loans.

For one there is no private credit system. That means if you take a loan and pay it back, the bank that lent it to you is screwed. How are they going to get it back if there is no credit system?

So the loans are given out by the govt. That is a horrible idea, because for one, the Chinese govt is not very tolerant. Two, if you are on the run from the govt you aren't producing very much or contributing very much to the economy.

In the US if you have bad debt not only can you refinance it a hundred different ways through private banks, but if things go to shit, you can declare bankruptcy while you figure out a payment plan, and even if that turns to shit, you can wait it out in 7 years and begin again.

In China, there is no system but the govt. And it likely means you are fucked.

That means who the fuck is going to take out a loan? The amount of risk in the US is there, but you won't go to jail if your business fails and you can't pay your loans. It sucks, but you still have freedom to seek ways to make a living/money.

In China, if your business goes to shit, the govt comes knocking and may very well throw you into jail for whatever crazy reason.
It makes for a very, very bad environment for investing.

For more tangible reasons, look at the failure rates of their corporate bonds. It's junk.

Lend money to a Chinese company expecting a return that loan? GOOD LUCK. For one you can't even rate the risk properly.

The US you can invest in low risk like Disney or McDonalds on the Dow Jones, or in high risk new tech companies on the NasDaq.

In other words, there are ways to assess the risk you are taking with your money pretty easily, right from the start.

Good luck doing that in China. The amount of companies that have decent ratings on their bonds have shrunk this year, and are tiny to begin with.

They have no reliable finance at all, whatsoever.

Because most of the companies don't exist
They just have a shell on us soil to get listed
Then the run away with your money when they are exposed

Just watched the trailer holy shit.

Just why are Chinks such scammers and lack human empathy?

can u link the video? i can't find it

For one it's a billion people there so the competition for pretty much everything is dramatically higher. Education, jobs, goods and services are harder to get=more competition=more cutthroat.

2) Familial based culture. If you're not one of my clan/family why the fuck should I really give a shit about you? If you give them a reason to give a shit they will, but until them they will be guarded which is why:

3) System of patronage and bribery. It's a culture of civility in the sense of when you visit someone you thank them for your time by giving them a token of your appreciation. It could be a cake you baked, or paying for the dinner bill, or just plain cash. Which is why bribery is such an issue. It's not only about corruption, it's that it's very easy to blur the lines of what is considered traditionally good manners and paying respect to outright bribery.

And they are actually very sympathetic people if you get them in your good graces. If you are not in their good graces, they will view you as competition or an outright threat.

Which is why they are so willing to take advantage of others, it's kinda of a Caveat Emptor.

If I'm not one of your own, why the hell did you trust me in the first place?

Because communism takes away your humanity.
youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8

t. 2nd generation chinese-american

Just watched the trailer and I find it silly like this isn't something people knew about from the get go.

Everyone pretty much knows that China's a shit place to invest financially. If you want to dump your cash into a Chinese company, good luck! There is no international financial market in China, lol.

What drove China is cheap labor that everyone became addicted to. What made people throw money into China was manufacturing and industry. That's pretty much it. You can see for yourself, everyone knows it. China=cheap shit, made fast and inexpensively.

As far as "debt bubble" I agree it probably will come crashing down, and China knows about it already, this is nothing new either. The idea this debt bubble will blow up and affect American jobs or markets is unlikely because of the fact it is so isolated unlike the American meltdown.

The fact is, China's economy is propped up by Chinese dollars, issued by the Chinese govt.

The 2008 meltdown was that that bubble was propped up by dollars from everyone, across the globe along with people in America.

Well it affect us if it comes crashing, no doubt, but it'll be dependent on how much business is leveraged to the Chinese consumer, not how much is invested by the US market, because that's actually fairly low and always has been.

Opium war and atheist religion, no joke. Communism has VERY little to do with this

>atheist religion has little to do with communism

Ok, if you say so.

boomers are emotional about all the wrong things.
they're anti-chink because they let their weird strain of patriotism get in the way of making money.
the equivalent of Jow Forumsraelis missing out on NEO just so they can post about chink scams kek.

It's on Netflix

You are very wrong.

because China is paper dragon

atheistic religion was a precursor for communism, not the other way around...

good goy