Son

You've got a way to fall

Attached: with no survivors.jpg (1556x848, 181K)

Dunno about you guys but my buy orders are set around $80 and even that feels like I might be trying to catch a falling knife.

If it falls that low then it's going to 0

It won’t go that low but $900 or so is a reasonable estimate for EOY price.

LOOOOOL EXTREME BRAINLET

Attached: wVSzTcM.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

brehs we are in the first selloff phase

They'll tell you where to buy
But they won't know
Son
You'd better sell it all
They'll tell you what they know
But they won't show

t. liquidated by tomorrow

Ohhhhhhhhhh

I've got nothing but red candles

Attached: images.jpg (384x383, 12K)

My gold buy order is set for the return to mean @ $400/oz.

Attached: gold.jpg (966x642, 176K)

>implying we will ever see under 1k with the USD as a currency

I agree that sub $2k is in the cards, even possible dipping into triple digits briefly, but it's going to take a lot longer than EOY to get there, this bear trend has just started, we're looking at another 2 years minimum to bottom out, probably longer.

why?

that's his point

shit, got it, thanks
sorry, low IQ
got 2oz of gold anyway

We're going straight to 10k from here.

Attached: 34547863.png (812x680, 100K)

>all these people waiting for it to go sub $5k

Never gonna happen. You will all FOMO at $7k, $8k, $9k, etc. There might be a dip to the $5k range in the coming weeks, but after that, pure bullrun. Once one institution starts really buying bitcoin, then you get institutional FOMO. They'll see BTC above $20k and stable, then they'll think "This is our last chance to get it before its above $50k!" etc, this process will rinse and repeat. It's not normie FOMO that will pump BTC. Normies have little effect on BTC at all, like throwing sand in water. Institutional buyers are like throwing boulders in water. They will cause a huge splash.

We're going sub $5k no doubt, but yes $7k, $8k, even $9k are just as likely to happen before then. My guess is we're close to intermediate bottom now, will bounce back to $9k or a bit under, then head back to down to $5K, bounce again to $7k, head to $3K, bounce back to $5K, then finally make the final plunge to under $2k, wicking down to previous 2013 ATH levels around.

Institutions are going to want to buy Bitcoin, and then they are going to take their quick ~35% profits. They'll rinse and repeat until BTC is low enough for them to really accumulate, and then hype the shit out of it again and spark another bubble so they can dump on the normies at the top. This process takes time, the market moves slower in a bear trends as it grows, it takes longer to find these bottoms as liquidity grows and volatility decreases.

>wicking down to previous 2013 ATH levels around
lol

>5k$
>knows it all
>talks exactly what the msm feeds him
>2k$

Attached: b92a52af5148fdea852fffc532bed7a86b10bf9cf788590c563484576c8a5738.jpg (625x692, 58K)

>My guess is we're close to intermediate bottom now, will bounce back to $9k or a bit under, then head back to down to $5K, bounce again to $7k, head to $3K, bounce back to $5K, then finally make the final plunge to under $2k, wicking down to previous 2013 ATH levels around
my guess is youre an idiot and anyone who makes assumptions like this is a brain dead mutt

alright, well don't forget to screencap and look back in a few years when you realized you could've made it by trading these exact swings, but instead panic sסld all your coin under $2k.

boomernomics said expect tulips to rebound and beanie babies when Bit Coin returns to the mean after the FED increases interest rates for the 3rd time this year pending potential tariffs on chinese goods with tension in the gulf

I've seen it all, you can thank me later

Attached: th.jpg (380x349, 27K)