Want to make some money Jow Forums? Become an "artist" and apply for pubic projects

Want to make some money Jow Forums? Become an "artist" and apply for pubic projects.

circle art.
pic related got approved for $600k.

Attached: talus+dome[1].jpg (640x480, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PIbk4AKFMTc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just don’t see what this has to do with pubic hair

or just random intersecting lines.
$500k.

Attached: bowforttowers045[1].jpg (840x630, 95K)

I’m actually doing a pubic project tomorrow in the shower

Name a more iconic piece of public art in Edmonton?

If you're a tax payer in Edmonton you literally paid a dollar for this. I'll give you a dollar if you want.

Yes, because lets use those dollars for dumb art projects in Edmonton. No one gives a single shit more because you put up an ugly ass wood bench for 500k, but I care if elder people die when they lose healthcare.

Another $500k beauty.

Attached: 4fd94432-1bf5-411b-9ae7-97d27c177142[1].png (640x480, 421K)

youtu.be/PIbk4AKFMTc

Who can I blame for this anger I feel?

>Name a more iconic piece of public art in Edmonton?
The big hula hoop. Or was that Calgary?

Calgary.

$470k

Attached: travelling-light-big-blue-ring[1].jpg (780x439, 41K)

That's not bad.

But what the fuck is this?

We should hang the artists and politicians who scam their voters in this way.

it's money laundering

but you're not going to get that money without a degree in art, nor a reputation or connections

edmontonian checking in. I feel bad for all you cucks perusing Jow Forums as well. Didnt know there were so many of us. For good times stick your dick in between the talus balls. I hear they're infested with speiders. OMEGAKEK.

sad to think someone with actual talent is probably slaving away writing emails at some shitty 9-5 to stay afloat

Urban planning is another great scam to get into.

brb, lets close down a lane on a busy street downtow and spend $500k to put some picnic tables that will never be used.

Attached: 1297980762387_ORIGINAL[1].jpg (520x347, 325K)

that's cool

That's not urban planning

>apply for pubic projects.
You're naive if you think this is just outrageous spending and not simple tax evasion and money laundering, you're only getting those 'jobs' if you're already part of the oligarchy.

this is theoretically a good plan but in practice you have to be jewish to get the high value grants.

this

I didn't know I could hate objects as much as people until I met this fucking thing! that wasn't even where they where supposed to put it.

in my country all "artists" are fighting over public project tenders 24/7

nothing new. the problem is beating the hundreds other artists competing, they do a lot of cock sucking favors to maybe land a project. the result is a faggy art sculpture because only gays suck cocks

Attached: imhfghages.jpg (200x200, 9K)

""""""""modern art""""""""

You need to have the jewish connection to make postmodern eyesores

>this one went for 600k EUR in Slovenia

Attached: acc.jpg (1024x575, 68K)

another one that was paid entirely in LINK, I was told 100k

Attached: btc.jpg (1200x750, 130K)

It's not money laundering. These are public projects. It's theft.

This would be great idea desu, if they made vines grow on it, it would look great.

Edmonton here. I remember when they installed these metal balls.