I'm going to have to get a job

I'm going to have to get a job

Attached: 1531437020659.png (482x427, 79K)

You get that job user but you keep putting extra money into crypto. Within 5 years we'll be retired and never have to wage again.

Attached: 1531534884100.png (500x706, 544K)

same

Attached: 1466981763039.jpg (160x160, 27K)

I know bro...I know. The idea of wagecucking makes me wanna kill myself.

Attached: DarkWojak.jpg (750x1000, 68K)

Yeah, this bites

Attached: 1511491739967.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

meanwhile i trade stocks instead of crypto and i made more money than all of you

Good luck. I've been trying to apply but its all the same, the gap in the resume from trading crypto is a death sentence. Even jobs they are allegedly desperate looking for people to hire dont want anything to do with you if you have a gap in your employment history.

Application-for-Employment.pdf
>Please complete all requested information
>Please specify your complete full-time and part-time employment history, including self-employment.
>Reason for Leaving
>Please explain any gaps in your employment
>Professional References. Individuals not related to you. Business references preferred.

i learned a trade and sell shit online. knew this couldn't last forever.

Sparky?

Yeah, so we have to get jobs. Oh well.
Not like I'm going to care about the company I'm working for. Everyone these days is glued to their cellphones anyway. I'll be investing, continuing my effort to stop being a wageslave.

>tfw you program on a coin and meet some cool devs and might get a job from one of them
>way better paying than local jobs

trust me, all your preconceived notions about working are 100% true

it might be ok for the first couple months but about a year into it you're going to want to die

anyone that says they love their job or love working is probably an NPC or has no life (friends, family, interests) outside of work so their occupation keeps them distracted from their bleak reality

>28 neet
>never held a real job

should i just kms at the point where i feel like i should get a job but it seems so hopeless

Attached: 1513477595766.jpg (782x700, 75K)

define real job? you've never worked anywhere?

do you have a degree? what country are you in?

Have you considered lying? I hear theres companies you can hire that help you setup a fake job and references. Ive been thinking about looking into that myself.

usa, no just living as a hermit neet dabbling in btc has only helped prolong my neetdom

no i can't lie in person its just not possible i turn into a stuttering retard when i lie

Attached: 1527788168755.jpg (633x640, 87K)

>it might be ok for the first couple months but about a year into it you're going to want to die

Depends on the job and the company you work at.

Same. Applied to like 10 jobs today.

Attached: 1531089674860.jpg (337x372, 17K)

delete this

Attached: 1529770213793.jpg (400x600, 43K)

yeah you're gonna be fucked. you have no real marketable/verifiable skill. you might have talents and skills IRL, but that doesn't count on paper unless you can prove a track record of it through some sort of institution.

you'll probably have to work at a temp agency for minimum wage and shitty hours with no benefits for at least a year. or maybe Walmart. you're looking at about 5 years minimum before you can find a decent paying job (50k or so).

my advice to you is work on the weekends to cover food expenses/etc and start a business during the work week.

>no i can't lie in person its just not possible i turn into a stuttering retard when i lie
Same.

>never going to be able to quit my job

Attached: 1522045547257.jpg (629x505, 33K)

you might also want to look into learning a trade, idk how much money you have saved up but I think you can get welding certified and there are government grants to help people learn trades if they're unemployed

It's not worth it. Unless you have a real professional career you won't be able to afford today's living costs. Its better to be a NEET. It was the boomers that did this so you might as well take back what's rightfully yours.

how many of you made laugh at wagecuck threads?

I make them as a wagecuck myself

helps me feel better knowing other people are enduring this same torture

What is messed up the most to me is that all these people talk about needing like 2 million to retire after taxes. Dude I could do it for 300k. I'm cheap as fuck.

you could work 20 years at 80k and still only have 1.6 million before taxes and all other living expenses, maybe kids too

in other words, no one from this generation is going to be retiring

If you work for an org you actually like and believe in, it can be ok. I guess you need to have some beliefs to uphold or improvements to the community you'd like to make but most people have those. I work in the local public schools and feel like I'm making a positive difference for my community.

Sure you can retire, just no kids, no wife and wage slave 60 hours a week.

You are underestimating compound interest I think. But even if you retire with a 1600k nut you can withdraw 64k annually pretty safely, that's more than comfortable in the right area.

what part of "before taxes and all other living expenses" don't you understand?

Wtf is this bullshit. If you’re frugal you’ll be a millionaire way before that. Don’t discount compound interest from conservative investing AND maxing out your IRA where your employer matches your deposit is going to add up too.

Well it is kind of obvious you can't make it big working for someone else. There is a reason even high paying positions like doctors work to the day they die.

99% of this generation isn't going to retire

85% of jobs are filled through networking user, don’t forget to do that too

>mfw haven't been able to work for years and can't wait to get a job again

Attached: 75674563.png (961x388, 325K)