Drunk af, give it to me straight. I won't tell

Is chain link real life? I'm deep for a poor fag.

Attached: IMG_20180714_224458921.jpg (4032x3024, 2.58M)

Leave this site, all the advice is bad and you will get more money for less time working a minimum wage job than you will chasing autism coins.

its real and you will make it bro

No
Stop going on Jow Forums drunk

yes sir link is going to make you rich. im holding onto my 10k until 2020

I make more than minimum wage and still poor. Fuck you dude.

yeah some shitty image board with a bunch of broke neets telling you to buy some invisible utility token to get rich...yeah you gonna make if senpai lol.

> will chainLink make me rich?
> yes
> no

Pro tip - bch has smart contracts coming soon on an infinitely scalable blockchain.

You'll be poorer if you chase the coins and spend a lot more time doing it. Keep your shit job, live frugally, and try to invest your money in a diverse portfolio. Don't buy coins and don't start a business that's going to fail.

But how does that connect the companies that actually need smart contracts?

Nice, and since Chainlink is blockchain agnostic, they can just fork it over to that chain. Ethereum is the weakest link in Chainlink after all.

Get your LINK
Get out of this board and come back in 2 years.

Attached: RKNOfuS.png (610x449, 305K)

This, I’ll be the voice of reason OP. There is a reason it’s still talked about daily. The most autistic minds of this board cannot find any legit FUD that will stick, you’re gonna make it if you accumulate LINK.

I am also drunk.
Why shouldn't I enjoy Jow Forums?

fellow drunk wage cuck here. I have severe autism. I real life spider senses and no social skills. I have watched and read every link file you can dig into. Its for real. Intuition is off the charts. Either Sergey is god tier actor or we are making it. either way, you gotta struggle through it just like me. you aint alone

I've been coming to the same conclusion. This is my truth

I hope 30k is enough, I got fucking JUSTed. I'm sure a lot of us are in a shitty situation and could use the money for good.

Same amount as me captain, we’re going to make it.

Attached: 20180715_090041.jpg (1052x1212, 474K)

Chainlink will be on EOS

Screepcsp this

Good luck guys, beautiful stacks. Makes me jealous. Happy for you still of course.

Do not forget your ranks marines

Attached: 1522334993131.png (496x409, 34K)

>EOS
>decentralized smart contracts and oracles
That doesn't really add up though, the whole point of Chainlink is to be decentralized. Even Ethereum doesn't really cut it as it stands, but some other options are XLM (cucks) and ADA (tranny). Are there any non-SJW options out there? Preferably ones not run by pedophiles like EOS and ETH are?
I'm not a huge fan of BCash either, but it would be the decentralized option without all political faggery that could scare away big players from using Chainlink.

Attached: 1525808314230.jpg (345x338, 21K)

He's right you know

xlm has Mobius retard

>mfw BCH is adapting for link

Attached: 0013729e477108f6e02012.jpg (308x349, 31K)

Oh, well EXCUSE ME for forgetting about Pajeet oracles.

Attached: 1529274360719.jpg (511x340, 22K)

Maybe it is or maybe it isn't. It shouldn't be more than 10 or 20 percent of your portfolio regardless.

>bch has smart contracts coming soon
Top fucking kek and they say that BCH is true to Satoshi's Vision ™

Satoshi was a simply a catalyst, everything that follows should be judged on it's own merits based on what we now know. We don't even know if Satoshi was a person or an organization, and it's not like the original white paper was the word of God or anything.
Honestly Blockstream and Roger Ver can go lick the shit off each others dicks for all I care!

Attached: 1521076456796.jpg (960x960, 175K)

LINK has been on nothing other than a steady decline

whales want you to buy their bags

What hasn't been in a slow decline since January outside of some week/month long pump and dumps? It's a bear market.
Work on your shitty, obvious FUD; I want 10 cent Link just as much as you do. Also there is no post volume here right now, so good luck getting one of the dozen people reading this to sell.

Attached: 1531534566056.png (500x919, 334K)

fucking this. The chart is literally a line pointing straight down.

At this point, too many lives depend on LINK. LINK NEEDS TO MAKE IT

Attached: 1529701880828.jpg (846x1024, 59K)

This fucking meme again...

Just in the top 50, off the top of my head: BCH, EOS, ETC, ZRX, BAT

The only shitcoins performing worse than LINK are literal scam coins like PEEP, DERO

Chainlink is the real deal, Mr. McNeal

Attached: IMG_0306.jpg (640x360, 76K)

its a meme dude, dont waste your money on memes because you're drunk

Attached: marine tard.jpg (327x154, 29K)

Our whole universe is a meme. Everything is a meme. LINK fits in just fine. The strongest self sustaining Proof of Mimicry will adapt and survive.