I held this shit since January and today I finally gave up...

I held this shit since January and today I finally gave up. I am never going to invest in anything chink related ever again, I learnt my fucking lesson. Enjoy my rancid bags, bots, because there is noone else who would buy this scam.

Attached: 4.jpg (700x375, 29K)

他卖了?

Attached: 1530342328093.jpg (706x609, 66K)

post proof you just sold so I know whether or not the bottom is actually in

Attached: VEN proof.png (1171x33, 3K)

thanks. best of luck to you in future investments

you'll regret this day

uhh...ive got bad news for you buddy. and i'm not even a VEN holder ~

I might. Or I might not, when it crashes another 50%.

Another buy high sell low victim

I was also invested until I realized it was just a china hustle...if it makes you feel any better 99% of these crypto coins are going to go to near zero. Why the fuck are companies going to want to use these when they can just run a permissioned chain and pick node operators (from different companies or even allow customers to run to further decentralization. Supply chain crypto and most of crypto is a meme

I bought low and sold high other coins, you can´t always be a winner.

Given that it broke the April lows, probably not the worst decision, OP.

Yeah I used to think that it was just a meme that 99% of these coins are scams or will go to zero, I thought that it is probably like 70%. But the longer I am in this space, the more I believe in it.

Exactly, eventually people will start to realize these coins are making nothing and they aren't being utilized by big business. Once that happens there is no floor. I see a bright future in DLT/blockchain but these chink coins and 99% are rip.

You did the right thing despite the nay-sayers
Now look up HPB

ah the classic buy high sell low
good man, keep it up

judging by the chart its going much lower but OP's bagholder mentality made him sell far too down the road. Hodl is a cancerous meme and I pray that everyone spreads it like wildfire to the newcomers in the next bull run to our benefit

Correct, I've fallen victim to that fucking HODL meme because I started investing in crypto in November and didn't know any better, But during the next bull run I am going to spred it to newcomers while slowly selling.

1733 VEN
Fucking lol

You really damaged the order books there buddy

did you actually sell or just memeing ? If you did you're fuckiong retarded. This is the most significant chink P&D coin of upcoming 2018 bullrun. Like Tron but has actual partnerships (muh china hustle, fake bmw, just stfu) and somewhat usefull product, it will be pumping like crazy after the x100 swap and the normies will rush to buy it because it's "ONLY $0.02! WHEN IT GOES TO $10K LIKE BITCOIN I'M GOING TO BE A GORILLIONAIRE!".

Lets get one thing straight It’s NOT FUCKING CHINESE. Stop letting this shit coin give real chinese coins a bad rep

that used to be 10k+

Don’t be so deluded. Vechain community are the dumbest most retarded morons i’ve ever seen.

Currently it has nice volume and volatility, so I am swing trading it now, but not going to hold it long-term anymore.

Attached: fgdsg.png (1169x129, 11K)

same here, got burned yesterday though, dropped too hard

Attached: ven.png (1250x100, 9K)

要拋售了。