Daily CET shilling thread

Daily CET shilling thread

Me and the one other guy who shills this will make it

Attached: 1518090328.jpg (500x250, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinex.com/announcement/detail?id=76
coinex.com/account/signup?refer_code=e5sx6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sell me on this coin, why should I buy it?

it's cheap as shit and the official coin of the CoinEx exchange and the CoinEx exchange is getting pretty big. they have a few coins not on other exchanges, like pic related. I used them to buy HYDRO, so far so good

Attached: hydro.png (493x482, 46K)

cuz i got 5k for free

Binance's official coin is now worth $12, for comparison. This coin could very well moon. I think some user said CoinEx will pump your CET if you have some too. Would like a source on that part though

>even if you spend all your life hating crypto
>pretend to know all market directions
>believe in a multi year bear market
>set your btc buy order at 80$

with coinex even you can become something of importance in this world

how

making an account in jan then forgetting about it

I have an account and CET

how long does it take for them to pump my account and how much do you get, how often?

>1% interest rate daily payout
>cheap price
>trade driven mining
>airdrops
>strong volume
>backed by 4 billion$ company bitmain

dividends make my pee pee hard

Attached: qiPEjM3.gif (300x300, 131K)

I get 5-10 per day

You get payed daily for just holding CET, plus you can do the trade-driven mining. With a million CET locked up and a bot you can make 30k CET or more mining. With dividend payout that 4K$ a day - no wonder it’s replacing binance as number 1 exchange.

you have to have CET to get pumped right? they don't just give you CET if you don't have any, correct?

how many CET can you get per day mining with one Titan?

It's trade driven mining

why is Jow Forums sleeping on this

Right trade-driven mining it’s a new way. With a million locked up I’m getting over 1200 an hour plus a 20% referral bonus daily plus about 700$ a day in dividends. I do have to spend 500 a day at least in trading fees for the bot to stay busy.

already pumped, low liquidity high volueme exchange, low volume likely after trade driven mining is over. Risk reward is fucked.

That’s 1200 CET an hour

I have over 6,2M Hydro, not even larping, I bought everyting on Mercatox. I started with 4,5M and got this high thanks to swing trading over the past 2 months, but I swing trade it on Mercatox, and for the past week or two I can see that there is a much lower volume than on Coinex, so I am thinking about moving my stack there and that is when I learnt about their CET token, but i still don´t know anything about it. What are the benefits of holding their token, other than reduced fees?

convert your retarded link to cet and you will actually make it

Most biz tards don’t know the facts. This exchange is way ahead of the pack, they have released a plan for dividend to continue after the mining ends. Some of the biggest names involved and biggest money backing.

if you swing traded that 2 million hydro on coinex while holding cet you would have a lot of btc now for free

Jelly. I only have 110k CET

it's literally free money and CoinEx is getting bigger. go look at rank of Binance's coin. it's top 50. CoinEx will be there one day, and it will also be worth at least $5 (Binance's coin is worth $12 now) - currently 10 cents. do the math

Just holding a million CET gets you about 700$ a day in free money dropped into your wallet.

are you going to hold your hydro? do you think it will moon? I have 10k hydro right now

when do you think we'll get rich (another coin that Jow Forums is sleeping on)

how much does CoinEx charge to withdraw?

About 0.65% daily dividend. Use that to buy more CET. Interest on interest. You do the math. 0.5% daily dividend alone would mean that you double your stack every 140 days or so

BCH withdraw is free

I'm reading they're going to stop doing dividends within the next few months as it will reach market cap - true or no?

% interest rate daily payout
this screams scam

Not true. Trade-driven mining ends in Jan. After that 80% of fees are distributed as dividends forever

Dude I started investing in November and only thanks to Hydro I am break even in fiat and up in btc value, I researched this coin a lot and then invested in it heavily. The best thing I like about this coin is that their company has already relationships with banks and financial insitutions, and they are getting paid from them. Almost no other coin can claim something like this. So yeah, I think it will go higher, just not sure how high. And I am not selling, I am just swing trading to increase my stack.

coinex.com/announcement/detail?id=76

>dividend A (limited time)
stops in 150 days
payout in CET
depends on your daily trading volume

>dividend B (not limited)
forever
0.65 - 1 % daily payout in USDT, BTC, BCH etc

they have 2 dividends you know. 1+1 =2

what is your overall crypto worth so far excluding hydro?

fcoin pays 11% daily in dividends.

I would say I'm more scared of binance being a scam then coinex

I went almost all in on it actually, I just kept like 10 - 15% of my portfolio in VEN, which I sold today. So I am thinking of investing it in CET.

Wrong, dividend are paid out in top coins, like btc, bch, tether is biggest ETH it’s like 10 different drops daily.

haha what up op i'm the other guy who shills coinex, see my pic

Attached: coinex.jpg (369x369, 14K)

Attached: ok.gif (480x446, 3.03M)

I'm invested in HYDRO, ADA, 0X, XLM, CET, LINK (lose more and more faith in this every day), and BAT

Hydro is US based too, so that's even more promising

I highly value investing in anything that is not chink-related, I learnt my lesson with VEN. And I actually held XLM and BAT in the past months and I still think that these are great projects, but I just see a higher upside with Hydro for now. And probably CET as well.

Yes but fcoin is a scam and will crash and burn any day

Based

why?

and not your personal opinion please

fcoin is not backed by viabtc

how much was your initial investment into hydro? you must've invested a shit ton

I hope you keep a good portion of that in an offline wallet

11% daily returns and 3-4x larger volume than any other exchange out of nowhere

Hmm seems very legit and sustainable

Almost 6 btc, my average buy price was 133 sats, not exactly great. So right now I would be about break even (which I can´t say about the alts I sold in order to buy Hydro), but thanks to swing trading, it is now worth about 8,15 btc, so I am not complaining.

Some of it on exchanges, some of it in wallets. Hydro is supposted to release their wallet later this month, so I am going to transfer my non-trading stack over there.

>comparing prices and not marketcaps

I heard TD bank is supposed to launch THEIR press release with Hydrogen in it.

Have you heard anything else that's interesting about them?

They've been around since December this year. 80% of their daily earnings they pay back to the userbase. Why would they exit scam when they could run a legitimate top 3 exchange site?

their press release by end of next month, I should say

Nothing outside of their telegram. Their CEO, Mike Cane, is very active there and shares everything with the community

So where does the money for 11% daily dividends come from?

Attached: cardstack.jpg (696x449, 35K)

feels like buying high now. congrats to everyone that bought and saw this gem earlier.

genius idea to kickstart an exchange.

i cant find their market cap anywhere? volume is almost same as binance. how much more can they grow? sadly i think there is not much more margin for growth in current market.

CET market cap 1.13B
BNB market cap 1.39B

risk/reward ratio seems shit

If your are not in yet. Use mye fucking referral link, thank me later.
coinex.com/account/signup?refer_code=e5sx6

Thats 10 promille you dungfus which is only 1%

>the absolute state of /buziness & finence/ oh lawd

>They hold 50 percent of the tokens.
>11% daily interest rate.
>Wants my passport to get dividends.
>About me shows a lot of meme logo and literally who?

Hey hey hey!

Attached: hey wassa dude.jpg (1280x720, 62K)