I have:
>4kg rice
>3kg frozen veggies
>about 1kg of chicken breast frozen
>5 eggs
>a pound of oats
>a liter of yoghurt
>a liter of milk

I have spices and shit to make the meals interesting. Am I gonna survive? What should I prioritize with the rest of my cash?

Attached: Meal-Prepping-1000x675.jpg (1000x675, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jessicainthekitchen.com/coconut-chickpea-curry-recipe/
budgetbytes.com/moroccan-lentil-vegetable-stew/
paulhollywood.com/recipes/ciabatta/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spend it all on a dinner at Red Lobster.

Get more milk, maybe some nuts and cheap honey and you can eat porridge every day. Honey goes well with yoghurt. You can get more yoghurt if and mix it in a 2:1 ratio with water, a pinch of salt and mint for delicious ayran.

Stock up on legumes as a replacement for chicken and eat these with rice. They are incredibly cheap in bulk and all you need to do is soak them in water over night.

give the 17 dollars to some random mother fucker u have no idea is out on the street. then hope that karma blesses u in the near future

You have a total of about 10kg food.
If you have to last 30 days from today that’s 300g of food each day, 100g a meal. Not much but you would survive, just be really hungry.

If its until the end of the month you’ve got like 500g of food a day and you may be a little hungry but you’d be fine

Yeah, more milk and yoghurt is gonna be needed. Honey seems like a luxury item, I don't mind the plain taste.

Legumes, like lentils and such? I've seen some people cook fine lentils in a rice cooker together with rice, I've considered doing that.

I'm sure I'll be fine, it's gonna be a nice diet. But I want to be comfortable still, hence why I'm asking how to spend my last cash.

>believing in karma
you deserve to stay poor
if you're desperate for money you gotta hustle

onions, garlic, banana, nuts, apples,

kneepads

karma is not real dude
morality is a delusion

Yeah, get a mixture of lentils, black beans and chickpeas. You can combine them with rice, make curry with them, or bake falafel from chickpeas. Parsley is cheap and you can substitute the cilantro with an equal amount of parsley. It's good with rice, but better with some lettuce, tomato and a yoghurt based sauce in flatbread.

A bunch of the curry dishes are going to rely on if you have cumin, red pepper, masala etc, but they work really well with rice, chickpeas and a can of coconut milk. I cook chickpea curry regularly and it's very tasty and cheap if you want to eat something better than just beans and rice. jessicainthekitchen.com/coconut-chickpea-curry-recipe/

end your bulk now and start cutting. you'll be shredded by the EOM

go to a food bank dummy.

If you're being serious I can give you some recipes that you can play around with. Big pots of soup is how you will make your budget go the furthest. Here is a cheap and very easy meal that you easily eat throughout one week once a day. If you don't want to buy some of the ingredients you can always substitute out something (IE the frozen vegtables you already have for the cauliflower).

budgetbytes.com/moroccan-lentil-vegetable-stew/

Keep in mine that for about $4 you can buy a ton of flour and some yeast which makes you an enormous amount of bread. Here is a simple bread recipe that makes four big loaves of Ciabatta.

paulhollywood.com/recipes/ciabatta/

You don’t need milk for anything, it’s just unhealthy. Drink water.

>curry

Attached: 1528065046292.jpg (310x165, 10K)

Everybody always overlooks bread-making

the absolute state of biz

I'd buy a bag of potatoes. You can fry them, boil them, microwave them.

I could eat that in 2 days

you're definitely not going to survive. might want to go get a cash advance.

>delete animal derived foods
you now have a decent diet