So are we ever going to talk about business...

So are we ever going to talk about business? Or are you guys just going to keep talking about the thousands of irrelevant crypto coins... Face it, the media ruined the potential that crypto had and it ultimately got meme'd to death. Every one wants in and realized they missed out on the bitcoin profit so the market has become too saturated now with memecoins. I don't know if it can be fixed but we need to start looking at other opportunities yah feel?

Attached: avon.jpg (600x600, 33K)

I know you mean well, but Jow Forums is and always has been a fringe culture, and hopefully will for eternity. That's the nature of anonymous messageboards

You think you're being a voice of reason, but you're really making a tragic mistake

Cryptocurrencies are truly and unironically the most important invention since written language, and they are what is going to take the internet itself to the Web 10.0 stage, orders of magnitude above what we have now in utility and fairness

I know it may not seem like this but please research more, let the people talking about shitcoins do their shit, realize most of them are going to lose money, but Bitcoin and crypto itself will NOT die, and it is by far the most interesting thing happening right now

Disagree? What businesses right now are as paradigm shifting? Name me one interesting business

Things just need to cool off. Bitcoin needs to die so normies can get in on the next big coin. Or at least feel like they are getting in early. Then we dump bags on them again. I sold BTC at 16k and I'm happy with the decision. I think if I waited longer I could have gotten even more greedy.

I think institutions buying in will change everything. They will accumulate, then trick normies into investing in it. I bought back in when ETH was $400 to $500. I don't believe BTC will ever go up enough to make it worth investing in. It is also garbage tech wise.

Now I just try to accumulate shit coins with my free time, and when institutions start dumping on normies and manipulating the price, I can sell off and start over again. I think it will be at least until fall until they start the shilling though.

Why don't you mind your own bussiness ?

>Name me one interesting business
NGO medical supplies to disadvantaged african muslims
bonus points if we get enough donations from churches to provide them with a safe passage to europe/america

What are your thoughts on VR and all things related. Software, hardware, even accessories and peripherals?

All for it. Currently working on business idea #100, #102 and today going into research mode for #103. It's the only thing which keeps me busy, being a real entrepreneur. This Crypto shit just has to cool down.

Attached: 325.jpg (960x1280, 127K)

This board was created for crypto you newfag.

It's never been about business faggot.

>posts picture of one of the most dangerous businesses

Definitely a good thing in regards to the technology and it's potential uses apart from video games. I'd still consider it in the early stages but once we progress to a point where we can really start using it as a true 'virtual reality' and be immersed then it will really take off.

Newfag. You obviously never came to Jow Forums before the crypto buzz. We still talked shit and we always will but at least then we'd try to actually come up with ideas to make money.

I don't support that business. But business is business, and I'm currently on season 4.

How can you be an oldfag if you take such simple bait?

he ain’t no bidnessman he just a gangsta I suppose

Holy shit your gay. Who the fuck cares about mailing penicillin to jungle niggers

tried making entrepreneurship thread, but no one really cares, or friday night was just a bad time.

Attached: ENT.png (757x758, 18K)

Needs a discord bruh

Been there too. It was a nice thread but like said, we need a discord

fuck it, I'll create one and if it blows it blows. I'll be back with invite link and also make a thread

you're a trash human being even for a weeb site. the lowest of the low

>what is the wire
>who is avon barksdale
>replying with that normie post
ishiggydiggy

Attached: 3555661.jpg (250x250, 25K)

Autistic nigga, there was no biz before crypto.