So, what exactly happened on THURSDAY, July 12th? To the average investor...

So, what exactly happened on THURSDAY, July 12th? To the average investor, it probably looked like BTC made minimal significant movement. But I am here to tell you that it was very significant actually. An institution buyer has begun accumulating. I cannot disclose the name of this company, but they are accumulating. I was expecting a huge green candle on 7/12, but they are being a lot more cautious than I expected. I thought they would go right in and put 1% of their "reserve" for bitcoin in, but they put much less in, probably 0.1-0.5%.

The bullrun has begun. If someone else pumps BTC to $7K, this company will "panic" and increase their BTC spending. They will increase it more when it hits $8k. In other words, they plan to more BTC exponentially as BTC's price goes up, as a way to "knock out" competition from other institutional buyers in grabbing as much BTC as possible, up to approximately $40k-$50k. But that's a low estimate.

Who is this buyer? I cannot reveal that to you, but there are rumors about this buyer circulating. Yes, they are true.

Attached: download.jpg (224x225, 13K)

Why are you disclosing this to Jow Forums?

>the rumours are true?

Because you all have helped me a lot. Not just Jow Forums, but various Jow Forums boards in general over the years. You are good guys. This is the bottom, and anyone holding tether should get in before the space ship launches.

Need more hints please.

obviously you nothing to post to prove you not a total LARP right ?

Attached: mulder-x-files.jpg (2700x1575, 173K)

LARP of the year

Fuck me all this institutional bullshit.
Coinbase opened custody 1-2 weeks ago. They had 3 “institutional” investors day 1 and 20 more who were interested. These fuckers aren’t dumb, they’ll buy in without moving the market and then move it when they feel like it. We are the stupid folk.

Also, there is a task force trying to kill the notion that BTC "can't go under $5800 because CME needs a $100M market cap". I have seen huge blog posts, super super long lengthy multiple-paragraph posts trying to kill this 1 idea: the idea that bitcoin can't go below $5800. When someone is trying THAT hard to kill 1 idea, they blew it. They totally gave away that its the truth that CME won't let BTC go below $5800. This is what my organization has determined, in brief based on what I posted, and some other analysis. It might dip to $5800 again, but it might not. This might be your best chance to get out of tether before BTC is moonshot for real.

Point 2: Target discords being watched by our operatives "dead". These discords are shockingly silent. Why? Because though these discords advertise themselves as "open crypto communities", the fact is they only flourish in a bull market once the bull market has been going on for a good few weeks/months. Analysis: Bottom line activity in key discords is due to these discords accumulating bitcoin and not wanting anyone else to buy at this point.

Point 3: "Dead volume" meme being spread, aloing with google trend for bitcoin at a low. Conclusion: look at how low the volume was before the Fall 2017 bullrun. It's the same as it is now, its not "that" low, its just that the bull run is fully dead and we're at the bottom.

My prediction: $70k EOY.

Alts should have a mega run then soon

So is this organization also invested in alt coins?

>70k eoy
holy kek, a graduate from the Marius school of delusion

Unironically belete bis, Chris.

KEK
best remark I've read on Jow Forums in a long time

Our target is $50k. You see, there is something called "institutional FOMO". In our aiming at $50k, this could cause an institution to frantically buy as much BTC as possible, seeing that a new floor will be reached, thus $70k. Not to mention the possibility of ETFs.

Fuck off Bob

why would institutions want to accumulate?

Fuck off larp or Post some proof

This place is truly home to autistic larping children living in a finance movie thriller my god

Because PoW crypto is the future of global settlements and there is nothing they can do to stop it so they might as well get on board

no pic not real

delete thread

Thanks just sold my house and all my possessions to buy bitcoin.

Go the extra mile user, you don't need two kidneys after all. OP seems legit as fuck there are no downsides

You and your comrades are just unloading your bags on poor people. Fag

Why wouldn’t They just buy otc like every other intelligent investor

what investors are rumored to be accumulating?

As i said, he s tricking us into buying btc at these prices while he and his ''''' '' '' 'friends' '' '' '' ' unload on us. Real bull run won t start until the next halvening. Do not be fooled by these operations.

pls

Attached: delet-dis-15222874.png (500x522, 137K)

if you're the same poster as last time you got the same coloured i.d.
>must be legitimate

Top kekimus
This guy's nuts, the run won't start until at least another two years.

Bank of America.
Facebook.
Goldaman.

Take your pick.

>goldaman

Could be larping but I doubt there is a significant effort to have you buy 0.6 BTC.

Thats glodmans crypto investing arm. Normie plebs like you wouldnt know that

you think this is larp? :) OP isn't the only one working for the high rollers. Screenshot this thread. Maybe we get another spike down to around 6k-5.8k, but this is the bottom, stock up.

Bizonacci knows

Attached: 1531534591275.png (1907x1079, 882K)

Nice grammar. Are you one of those in the left tail?

You mean nice spelling? Faggut.

fuck off with that cancer

jesse christ dude....
you could have just not posted this and everyone would have forgot about yo failure

why would you up and go remind everyone? you not even triping

Attached: 1448056746903.jpg (640x548, 55K)

Do you know what spelling is?

truth if big

anyway beside the deluded bears who try to say different its steady climbing

>asking a question and then answering it
>mentioning a rumor and then confirming it
How does it feel to be shilling for 20 people but get 1/20 the rate?

Attached: 1522432237107.jpg (640x534, 65K)

The federal reserve. They plan to ditch USD for Bitcoin. They know its over for the dollar.

Attached: shutterstock_165763190[1].jpg (600x313, 63K)

in a universe that it does happen, how will the world change in a months time after something like that would happen

Havent seen this one

Not in a months time, the fed will keep this a secret for as long as possible to accumulate as much bitcoin as possible before people realize what they are doing.

Remember, the fed controls the money supply. They don't have to make money, they can print USD to pump BTC and then manipulate it all they like.