Bridging the gap

I was reading a Forbes article about the importance of advisors in crypto world. A proper guidance from mature and experienced players can grow the biz very fast. Fair enough. Who are these players in Skycoin case, besides the recent Joe B.? is Synth advising other projects as well?

Attached: synth.jpg (712x800, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coincheckup.com/coins/skycoin/analysis#facts-and-figures
youtube.com/watch?v=EZHmjFKEJTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think mike from ark might be on their advisory board, it's just something I picked up some time ago

there are like 9 investors/advisors all involved in their own successful projects like Michael Terpin, founder and ceo of coinagenda & Mike Doty co-founder of ark

I once heard synth say in an interview he had an ARK developer over at his house. So there's that.

Damn, i know it sounds crazy, but i have this gut feeling SKY is going to surpass bitcoin sooner or later and basically set the new standard. Have been thinking about going all-in on it... but this nagging doubt.

Should i listen to my gut Jow Forums?

Out of curiosity I found this list
Mb is still available
coincheckup.com/coins/skycoin/analysis#facts-and-figures

In general I think success in this kind of projects depends on smart and varied advisors. Not just about the technicalities, but also about the business side, and not to forget the ethic side too.

boring. synth is more interesting and exciting we want more of his personality

No matter how boring, it depends on the content.

at least 50% are early investors. Joe is the last who joined and his main interest is blockchain tech he can help Skycoin with community engagement process as he is leading a group of 110k members based on several values. these values are common with those promoted by sky like transparency, integrity, reliability and consistency. bet you knew that already

whatz so crazy?? i'm all in and i feel pretty normal. interested to see how it will play out

youtube.com/watch?v=EZHmjFKEJTI

Synth is a visionary and a crypto hero.

Interesting what he says about solar energy, a decentralised energy production, and the use of crypto currencies.

Thanks bro. I might actually do it today.

He really is. High-IQ spatial thinkers with no-nonsense, realpolitik personalities are golden.

'Gaming on blockchain will be the next trillion dollars industry'

that's why ApolloChain. synth is one of their technical advisors

Nice! So much more in Sky than just speculation. I'm impressed!

You're focussing on one single aspect of a very broad and extensive plaform. Don't be a moron.

Actually I'm exploring this thing. Pretty new at this, but highly impressed.

Synth is an advisor for
>ApolloChain
>Solar Bankers
>MDL Talents
>Suncoin2

Looooool, so he is the one who proposed to play bingo?? Went on telegram today and community was playing fuckin bingo, sooo funny

Ain't knowing much about advisors if it brings $ to me, a coin holder, while I sleep I m good. Btw, sky is listed on coinswitch now, mb u missed the news

Attached: Screenshot_20180715-053209.png (1080x2220, 410K)