HR Cunts Stopping Me Finding Work

Apply for jobs in digital marketing I end up getting put to the back of the bus due to being a white male. It's bad enough women have decided to make sure I die alone they have also decided I deserve to die in poverty in as well. HR is such a worthless department for a business they are made up by the majority of women that have no place in the workplace to begin with.

Attached: 1488043663791.jpg (1114x562, 176K)

Collectively, how many abortions do you think that Huffington post room Had?

Are you from USA or UK? Just pretend that you are a Jewish person questioning their gender identity.

Go there with a star of David necklace and a pink polo shirt. Don't forget to talk like an effeminate sociopath and practice the faggot stride (walking like a babboon offering its ass).

Do this for a couple of weeks then start to gradually tone it down. Always keep the necklace, tho.

>It's bad enough women have decided to make sure I die alone

That's what you decided.

this is the correct way to get a high paying job

Not enough

winner winner chicken dinner

>Jow Forums
>racist alt-right trolls
>mislabel
top kek

Attached: a9mmp8olviw01.png (508x711, 630K)

THIS

95%

I’d hire you on the spot just for using the word cunt. Jim Jeffries would be proud

Better an abortion than a failed abortion. For proof, see Exhibit A, the left picture.

All of them

Most alt-right or new-right or fascist are really really ugly, not really white or just dumb.
What unites them is fear.
Dangerous subhumans. The new niggers of todays world. All Jow Forumslaks should be enslaved.

Active women like these are sooo fucking reserved.
It's the redneck daughter and the local american politician, who fuck like animals. I swear to god, those redneck americans can't get enough abortions.
It's bad enough that stupid people always get pregnant. But THEY BLAME IT ON THE NICE GIRLS, who never havo one-night stands. Yeah, theeeey are the ones who are degenerate.

Apply to smaller companies. I found one with less than 50 people that doesn't have HR and I can talk shit about feminists if I want.

you fucking loser.

+1 for your theory that HR is worthless. Everyone knows it's not worth their time to actually talk to HR and expect anything to come of it other than a new dress up day. And yes they are all women.

I was once denied promotion for being a guy. The company had 8 male managers compared to 5 women managers and despite all the staff wanting me on position I was denied by HR.

lol your company is fucked if HR has that much power. Over here HR serves the management and get bent to their will.

This was low level managers and its not my company anymore I quit after that