Why is crypto considered a scam in general population?

Why is crypto considered a scam in general population?

Attached: fsdf.jpg (800x529, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/dear-cryptocurrency-investors-theyre-trying-to-trick-you-6639f46ba416
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is there racism? The average moron is always afraid of new things

This.

>my grandpa didn't have it so it's bad

Reason why boomers are despicable.

They lack vision

because it is. It's not dumbed down yet for the general use so it's all speculation for now. The worse thing is not it may never be, decentralized shit has been around for about thirty years in it's different for and has never been mainstream despite being useful in some cases. I think that's crypto, it's useful in some cases but useless in most of what it promises

fundus are safu, yes?

You mean old things. These species are old not new.

>Europe least racist countries, very little blacks
>America lots of racism, lots of blacks.
>South Africa extremely racist, shit tons of blacks.

Its seems the more you experience new things the more racist you become?

Attached: 1531587525739.jpg (600x539, 39K)

Because to this day it is not adopted by anybody except for some eth doge or city games.
Bitconnect, Tron, BCH, + other 50mio ICOs coming next week + the already existing shitcoins from Punjab

No it's the same reason vanilla is the most popular flavor. it's just how it is. This is why it's a waste of time to be racist.

Why is the amount of blacks you are exposed to directly correlated with racist whites then?

Reddit has more features, is therefore better. please return there.

Attached: dan.jpg (600x600, 38K)

because it is a scam?

General population voted for DRUMPF. They are ignorant racists and sexists.

All I know is as a child I never had a racist thought, then I went to highschool and it was full of blacks. I grew to dislike their immature attitude and unpredictable mental state. Ten years later and my experiences with them in the working world makes me despise them. Whites, hispanics, and asians aren't perfect, but there is no comparison with blacks' laziness, lust, confusion over simple things, willingness to sleep in public, and aggression for no reason.

because it deviates from the scam in pic related

Attached: boomers.png (968x634, 204K)

I live in central Europe and we don´t have that many blacks, but we have gypsies, which is basicially the same thing in just a little bit lighter skin colour, and you are right, I really fucking despise them.

Chocolate is my favorite flavor but I mainly eat vanilla. It's the same with racists and anything. Have you ever heard of a racist who has never met that race? You just get tired of nignogs, I dont see that as racist. If I'm used to hot winters and suddenly get freezing winters, I might be cool with it for a while but I'd rather go back to what I'm used to.

I've been on here before you and reddit were even thought of brainlet.

Attached: Zeds.jpg (813x545, 110K)

because they bought high in january and sold low at sub $6k

So if at an girl's did the same would you hate them? Probably not, thiis is the halo effect at work. If all blacks looked 'bootiful' like Halle berry or something there would be less racists. No one hates asians even though they are materialistic and really only using you for your resources even though we say white women do it, as an women may even be worse they are just more covert about it. Look at mail order brides.

>Even though all the reasons you listed for disliking then were nonphysical personality traits it's really just because they're ugly

Wait, crypto is not a pump&dump?

>lazy zoomer cope

Answer me then.

>>Even though all the reasons you listed for disliking then were nonphysical personality traits it's really just because they're ugly

That is the halo effect. If you worked at McDonald's and a hot girl was a bad employee she would get less complaints than if you did the same thing.

Because it is a scam with good return potential

>rasicm
>moron
You know Jow Forumstards lurk around here? You'd best to be careful what you say around here.

get off the board, Dan.

Attached: jazz music stops.jpg (621x619, 88K)

a real chad

Because it is
at least the mayority, beside a couple of coins with a real use case , the rest its just hype and vaporware

bull signal since thurs

Attached: 020698AC-2301-45A3-BDC7-994B7CDCDDA3.gif (620x349, 3M)

being ignorant in old age is not a badge of honor

you're talking hypotheticals whereas there's copious amounts of data showing blacks are on average more violent, regardless of environment, income, and so on
you read one wikipedia article on the halo effect. good for you. implying this is the sole reason behind all discrimination is a non sequitur, look THAT up

I know what you are trying to say. But muslims is not a race.

no but it's an arab religion, and arabs are shit

because they will never be early adopters.

For the same reasons as western union and moneygram: once you hit send there's no getting your money back

People blame their failures on sorts of shit. X is a scam. X happened because of X, Y, Z, the jews, etc. The average poorfag tells himself hes poor because of [bankers | the jews | immigration] and obviously not because they are dumb fuck peasantry. They either missed crypto or they bought in late and had weak hands when it corrected, either way it wasn't their fault it was a "scam" and they were manipulated by someone, it wasn't their fault.

nah that's not it. never heard anyone call western union a scam before and masses are raving about crypto being a scam.

they just repeat what they are told because they don't understand the technology and it's implications. that said blockchain is not gonna make it. crypto needs to evolve a lot before it becomes something bigger than internet play money.

because people don't understand monetary economics and game theory and don't have the interests that would lead to them understanding it

Because (((they))) are buying in

hackernoon.com/dear-cryptocurrency-investors-theyre-trying-to-trick-you-6639f46ba416

funny thing about theories and reality:
in my country taxi drivers got upset as fuck when uber showed up. they were noncompetitive as fuck uber just did the same business more efficiently and cheaper. so they demanded that uber is pushed out of business by legislation. politicians made a bunch of rules that made uber unable to operate legally and the cops started to use ubers app to hunt drivers and fine them to shits. so uber left. what happened after the taxi drivers managed to lobby some mandatory price increase is they all fucking adopted ubers business model. they all have their own app that works kinda the same they all got rid of the dispatcher services and they make a fucking killing.

legislation and lobby easily overrides sensible market mechanisms. so when you think crpyto can push banks out of business think again! they will adopt what is useful for them from the technology to increase their profit margins and legislation will make sure they got no undue competition.

pls kindly fuck off to reddit you liberal pieces of shit

Attached: 1456979778601.png (616x5370, 1.47M)

Attached: 1456988582410.png (1024x896, 162K)

Theredpill is way more useful alone than the entirety of Jow Forums ost alone the rest of reddit.

If darkies had money most of that would go away with time.

>uber just did the same business more efficiently and cheaper
Because they weren't paying the same outrageous taxes/fees.
Pretty hard to lose on a tilted field like that.

>if niggers weren't niggers they wouldn't act like niggers
no shit sherlock, but they are unable to build anything, and thousands of years from now they will still live in mud huts in africa despite having everything to build a working society.
We are different whether you like it or not.

Attached: Can't Stump The Lincoln.jpg (495x346, 64K)

i think that was part of what sold it to the politicos. uber didn't pay taxes in my country. but even if they did they would still have lost. taxi companies are like the italian mod here with good political connections.

because they wouldn't be "racist whites" if they had no one to be racist against. are you this stupid and/or racist yourself?

Kys dude

south american joke i heard:
>"what is the difference between a racist and a tourist?"
>"...?"
>"two weeks."

*south african fuck

If they had better incomes overtime the social aspects will improve. Crime and all your statistics have improved even though finances haven't thanks to technology. Improved finances would accelerate that even further.

>despite having everything to build a working society

yes, that's why the booming economy around water in africa is little plastic pouches for water rather than actual plumbing. because they have the money to build infrastructure for themselves and their wealth hasn't been extracted by opportunistic rich assholes over the last 100 years. yes. they're just dumb and its in their genetics, that's why god made them darker because they've strayed from the light. yes. of course.

Totally different situation. Zebras are way harder to train then horses and cows. Europeans were on easy mode, even asians had harsher conditions then them.

Fuckin faggot lmao

I've never met a person racist towards east asians. It's not about the race you fucking cucks, it's about how people behave, and if most niggers behave in a similar way then don't be surprised other people don't like them

said a cuck liberal that wouldn't even step his foot into a ghetto despite claiming to be a nigger-loving faggot

yea because Europeans got all the inventions and progress handed to them on a golden plate am I rite? nothing disgusts me more than filthy liberals

Attached: 1451051872735.jpg (1209x517, 281K)

If you are on biz that means you should have some sort of intelligence. There is a reason most successful athletes, entrepreneurs, and academics aren't racist,

I promise you if asians acted the same way it wouldn't matter because they are petite and not fat and smaller. Hard to be intimidated when they are 5'6'' whereas blacks are physically intimidating. If blacks looked meek with that attitude their would be less racists.

then ask Hillary Clinton or other wealthy libtards whey doesn't she/they live in a black neighbourhood

yes, harsh winters are fucking easy mode, or maybe you're gonna tell me that europeans had it easier because the weather was harsher making them smarter and more durable?
fucking libtards moving the goalpost everytime something doesn't fit their agenda

>if asians weren't asians
another example of libtard logic.
Tell me motherfucker why none of the upper middle class and rich leftwingers want to live amongst blacks? it's like Kikes in Israel pushing rapefugees into Europe but they themselves don't want to have anything to do with that trash

Attached: 1520011239997.png (738x1244, 1.21M)

Asians do act that way sometimes too, Chinese tourists acting rude and obnoxious is an actual meme

Oh and so do white people, just YouTube hockey/sport riots

To still be so proudly racist in 2018 is indicative of mental retardation, I would never hire any of you pink whiney fucks at my company

I don't know about you but I have way more energy physically and mentally during winter than during the summer. This is an advantage whitey had.

> I've never met a person racist towards east asians

no one racist towards the chinese? shit, there are good reasons to be racist towards the chinese. or maybe you mean indian people? look at all the pajeet memes here (and as a middle manager for an engineering team, i'm racist af towards indian people because imo they're all shit tier coders but everyone jerks them off as though they're great because they're cheaper). everyone's racist towards the chinese in the tech world. maybe you're in an anti-intellectual bubble if racism against blacks is considered normal but racism against chinese is nonexistant. there are racists for every group.

> yea because Europeans got all the inventions and progress handed to them on a golden plate am I rite?

no but you're applying survivorship bias. just because whites developed it first (for a million historical reasons) doesn't mean that whites are genetically superior or more capable.

Dude, you're literally cringey as fuck. Try leaving your bedroom sometime

>Why do people think that our fake internet money is fake.

You fucking morans

Most upper middle class and rich people wouldn't live near poor people white,asian or black whats your point?

I'm starting to believe those statistics of racists being brainlets. I have never heard a successful person in any field be racist unless it profited them directly.

I can anihilate you with arguments why people have every reason to be against blacks but you'll still keep drinking your s.o.y.milk like a good cuck.
What are you gonna tell to all the crime/rape/etc statistics? It's all da bad white man keeping da nigga down?

ahahahaha we'are reaching levels of Cope that shouldn't be possible.

I don't care about you, I'm talking about myself and my experiences, every east asians I've met was always a hardworking or smart dude (often both), not so much with niggers.

poor white people still cause a fuckton less problems than niggers (which pretty much all of them are poor because of their inferior IQ and general behavior)

Attached: 1455119452304.jpg (1000x4500, 1.01M)

genuinely feel sorry for you, dude. good luck making it in 2018 and on

All those crime statistics are inflated because cops target black neighborhoods this is easy info any smart person would know. They even have stats that whites get caught with more weed than blacks but get punished less or not at all. Same with rape if Chad rapes a girl I doubt they would report it. If a black guy sleeps with a girl she would regret it and file it as rape. You as a 4channer know most rape accusations are bullshit even if its a black accused probably more so if you regard our history of innocent nigras getting lynched and jailed for fraudulent charges.

Because the markets filled with chink scams
Muh qtum
Muh nuls
Muh ven
Muh icon
Muh elastos
Muh neo
Muh iotex
Muh iost
Muh matrix
Muh ontology
Muh rpx

Muh quark
Muh bnb
Muh zil
Muh wtc
Muh trx
Muh ltc
Muh bcc
Muh nas
Muh gto
Muh pundi
Muh aion
Muh xem
Muh knc

Already half-made it, so I don't have to be a politically correct hypocrite arguing against cold hard facts.

>he seriously believes that niggers are being opresses despite all the left wing faggotery agendas being pushed since years.

Who gives a fuck about weed, lmao I'm talking about theft rape and murder here. I'm sure all the blue states and lefty courts decided to go against poor niggas.
Also if you're talking about false rape accusations you would know that the target are usually rich white people because there is no money to suck out of a poor nigga.

keep trying to bend logic and facts

Attached: 1455074898679.jpg (2132x992, 346K)

You are drinking the right wing fox news kool-aid. Yeah libs might exaggerate the oppression but it does exist. I aint saying blacks are being openly discriminated but they aren't being treated the same as whitey. The same way a high class restaurant waiter would treat a guy in a suit versus a guy wearing jeans and a wife beater.

>Pure WHITE ID
>Anti-Black post

I agree though that the U.S. is falling into shit as the white population slowly teeters off. There's too many immigrants crowding the U.S. market, taking all the tech jobs, doing illegal activities, etc.

Also I like onions milk. Why did you put periods in between each letter? It's not censored

This is true as well, whitey does get better treatment than blacks in general, even in black countries. So even blacks would treat whites better than their own.

Also this isn't /po/ gtfo here with your shit

(You)
>So even blacks would treat whites better than their own.

Well duh people would treat rich people better than normal or poor people what are you getting at?

That's why I didn't reply you fucktard. You just wanted to twist my words and turn it into an endless argument that goes nowhere. I made my point earlier. Nobody is physically intimidated by those fucking monkeys. People hate them because of the arrogance and entitlement they have despite their moronic behavior.

>even in black countries

Tell that to the white farmers in South Africa. If you can't handle someone questioning your ideology, then why the fuck do you even come to Jow Forums? Go back to le-ddit where you can all circlejerk about your white privilege with other fagots.

so all these people are telling you you're wrong. you're bitching about "muh liberuls for years" when it's literally been back and forth since reagan. (and with reagan-bush we had back to back republicans so the US is in a conservative phase not to mention the whole world is in a conservative phase with all these authoritarian / isolationists getting elected).

maybe you're in a bubble? where do you live? how old are you? what job do you do?

also you might want to fact check your racist memes. the obesity award goes to hispanics not blacks according to your own source (cdc). maybe you didn't check your facts because of your own biases?

Nope he didn't check cuz he's brainlet.

so sad

Because it is a scam. Talk to anyone who understands financial markets and they'll tell you that crypto markets are on par with penny stocks. There are more investors than actual users for a given company/project, almost all of them are just pipe dreams. Moreso, most of the price action in cryptocurrency is now pump and dumps or inner circle traders, everyone is joking around about the whole "BART" thing but efficient markets don't move like crypto with giant spikes off no news.

Because the general population missed out. So either A. They are salty and want to see the people who were smart enough to buy in early fail out of jealousy or B. They want to FUD it until they can buy in lower themselves. It’s mostly A.

>it's a waste of time to consider niggers are violent subhumans to be avoided at all costs
Wanna see some fbi crime data?
>inb4 institutional racism

>the evil racist europeans caused niggers to not develop agriculture
Ha

>cops target black neighborhoods
It's totally because niggers are peace loving neighbors

My coworkers asked me about crypto last december because they knew I was in it, and I had to admit to them that it's a pyramid scheme. But I also think everything is a pyramid scheme, especially the current national fiat system.

Guilty by association. no reputable website or business uses western union or similar services for payments because of the stupid warnings they have everywhere about scams and money laundering. The same warnings are everywhere about crypto.

here is your (You)

People question stuff that has zero value.

Most people don't even know anything about crypto, except maybe that it exists