What keeps you going, Jow Forums?

What keeps you going, Jow Forums?

Attached: afasf.png (490x245, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wysker.com/s/946
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

$1000 eoy keeps me going.

the prospect of another year long binge on teen asian pussy in southeast asia, when I make enough money to get out there again

nothing, i have a mid life crisis, nothing in life matters anymore, im a husk of my former shell

how much does this cost? asking for a friend

get on testosterone and go to SEA and fuck teenage asians
if you dont feel better after that, you can always kys

Signup fee of any of the hundred Asian dating sites and a plane ticket.

I've been on test cycles before man, that's not the solution to this problem. I've been everywhere and seen everything already, I literally finished the game of real life. fuck. I wish you guys could feel for a moment what this feeling is like

Which SEA country is the best in this regard?

IN SEA, WHere to find these ASIANS?

thailand for quality of life
philippines for dumb teenage girls that fuck without condoms and are extremely easy to seduce (not talking about hookers)

My wife who was a virgin when we met and my children.

Wysker keeps me going: wysker.com/s/946

My friend found this info very useful. thanks

what about the language barier?

I think "wanna fuck" is universal in every language.

they all speak english but you get huge bonus points for learning a little bit of the local language and saying hello etc. in it

my dog

Philippines, because many girls are working abroad (often in Saudi Arabia) and have nothing else to do than talk to you for half a year before they can leave and meet you in their home. At that point they want nothing else than to go wild, get drunk and have sex.

my massive collection of 2d feet

Attached: 14.jpg (1280x1807, 195K)

A virgin took you for a husband and became a step-mother to your children? That’s pretty decent of her. Or did you mean to write “our children”?

Shit meant my future children.

Seeing the destiny of humanity. I think we'll become gods one day. I want to live to see that.

This

If LINK wont moon, ill gladly end myself

fpbp

This is actually a pretty good reason. Too bad that the average life span of humans is so low, I would love to see what humanity can achieve in the next few centuries.