CollosusXT

this is the best low cap project to invest in. hedge your portfolio with a million or so of COLX

Attached: colx.jpg (696x449, 107K)

Already got masternode

shill this to me. Interested

One of the best low caps currently, yes. It took a huge hit because of the general market dip on top of which it had to endure the dumpening of colx bags because of the CoinsExchange exit scam. It basically bottomed out at 7 sats. All those bags have been dumped now, so buying now would literally mean you're buying an artificially surpressed coin that now has room to grow naturally again.

It has one of the most active teams in the entire cryptosphere working on it (seriously) and they've delivered on everything on the roadmap early. They are now reshifting the roadmap to focus more on developing their Grid; a decentralized super computer build on top of the current colx archtecture.

Lots of things going on with this one, so check out twitter, the website, roadmap, etc.

This is my low cap choice of 2018/19, currently sitting on a million. It's a solid pick.

Op is right, this thing is a gem

thx bought unironically 500k

You're welcome user. You'll be very comfy one year from now.

40M holder here since CV2 swap to COLX. Agree with everything user is saying except that the exchange was CoinsMarkets not CoinsExchange.

Love how active the team is and cannot wait until they are going to hire professional full time employees. They've come this far on a team completely comprising from volunteers.

Fugg, you're right ofc. My bad.

Is it an erc20 token?

No, it's a PIVX fork. You keep it in the COLX desktop or Android wallet.

I have almost 6 mil. I'm a little bit worried about the current price and the fact that they recently switched the block rewards to give the devs a portion of the staking rewards. I think the devs have been dumping steadily for a while now. If you think they're honest about developing a grid then there is a good chance they are pretty desperate for funds.

Risky play but huge upside.

I've thought of that too. I am hoping this will just be funds raised for a bigger team.

How's the shitcoin doing after the "moon" hahah what a bunch of idiots! Your best chance is to wait the shitcoin pump in the bullrun ja dump your bags. I can guarantee it is less or equal this price same time next year. I still can't believe people think winning in crypto is about holding some random coin which is comparing e-penises with other random shitcoins who can have more transactions. Whales and institutional money won't ever touch something like this.

On the upside, if they wanted to really just exit scam they probably would have done so a long time ago. There's a 52 million COLX holder on Cryptopia that hasn't bought or sold anything for months. On the downside, fucking crowetic is lurking in their discord.
Is this a pasta?

It's a good thing mate. The community voted for it, and by changing the reward mechanism, they are now able to more effectively fund the development of Colx.

Do you even know what the current block reward looks like? I have no idea what the inflation rate of this coin is since they changed everything.

I downloaded the android wallet a couple weeks ago but I have not moved my funds. Any chance I can earn rewards by holding them in the Android wallet?

I believe staking only works in desktop wallets. The Android wallet is basically just a mobile web wallet.

No Android wallet staking, but you can try using stakinglab.io, they take like 5% of the rewards, but you get shared masternode rewards which are higher than regular staking rewards and you don't have to have a machine running.
How much are you holding?

Could be wrong on that 5% by the way, I can't exactly recall what the percentage is but I remember it isn't a bad deal.

400k right now. Slowly trying to get this to a million. I've been investing about $200-$400 a month in crypto but now the wife and I are starting to pullback on our contributions to tackle some wants / needs in the present.

It might 2-3x but don't expect it to XVG
The 'web' developers and community are delusional/childlike and incapable of agreeing on anything that would allow this project to grow. better off gambling on a chink scam like nkn.

Attached: XQTT2vE.png (643x580, 496K)