24h Volume

>24h Volume
>9.53 BTC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: iexec.jpg (245x205, 5K)

S-shut up

Attached: 347FD9FEBC3C4AA89FFF5B3479091947.gif (178x188, 152K)

best sleeper coin

Attached: aUNwfaajMr1VI5aHxVg0B1Hio1X85kclqCLukr0SJ1E.jpg (960x480, 47K)

I cant fucking take this anymore.

Be honest with me, did I buy a shitcoin?
I got 5300 of'em and I honestly cannot fucking take ths any longer.

>Be honest with me, did I buy a shitcoin?
no. probably this is the best project in crypto. if you sell now for the rest of your life you will regret the missed opportunity

I got 5,000 as well, not worried one fucking bit.

>Be honest with me, did I buy a shitcoin?
yes sir

> pajeet detected
Obvious shitcoin, user. Look at the people defending it ...
> plz sir hold my bags sir. My cousin Ranjeet is developer and told me this very good coin.

seriously though guys this is a great buy and will make holders of 4k or more very rich

Attached: bart.jpg (573x600, 107K)

bro if you don't have the mental capacity to understand which projects are good and which aren't, stay away from the money makers and go buy bitcoin, xrp and the shit that more of a safe bet. , but keep in mind, you'll probably stay poor.

says increasingly nervous shitcoin holder for the tenth time this month

trips confirm 100$ EOY

Attached: cool coin.jepg.jpg (561x624, 119K)

>8.53 BTC
OH NO NO NO

Don't stress out. They just recently hired for marketing so don't be surprised to see some price rises here soon. People on here will throw pajeet memes and shit on it all day, but it is a legitimate project with a team of PHDs working with Intel for gods sake. It even has a ridiculous price-to-supply ratio. This is the definition of the bottom for this coin. Challenge anyone calling this a shitcoin to post their coins of choice and be prepared to laugh at them.

Be patient user, if you're a daytrader this probably isn't your coin of choice, but leave 1K of that 5K and give it a few months (more ideally a few years).

reroll

Attached: Aaaaaah.jpg (1600x1600, 567K)

gonna roll for trips with rlc memes until I get it, thereby proving this is a solid coin

Attached: hgfv67r.jpg (540x575, 112K)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (626x600, 84K)

QUADS FOR IEXEC

Attached: blackman.jpg (762x762, 107K)

Attached: roodypoo.jpg (562x548, 29K)

I'll get them for you...

6666 for rlc

Attached: dr dre.jpg (562x548, 40K)

You nigger

Lol. Almost bro

>best engineering team in crypto

A coin's technical brilliance doesn't count for shit when determining price. Just look at king B(sh)itcoin. It's all about hype and marketability, iExec doesn't have either.

It will soon

retard

if you have been following the news surrounding this coin you would see how huge this is going to be.

They don't actually need to create hype.
They have a use case for the token.
A very good one.

Once the system is rolling it will all promote itself.

if there is any more legit project than RLC please let me know.

>case in point