Reserve your free crypto cat and get an airdrop. One of the only projects with an actual real life use case

Reserve your free crypto cat and get an airdrop. One of the only projects with an actual real life use case.

wysker.com/s/23

Attached: b85hcj_r_400x400.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wysker.com/leaderboard
wysker.com/s/1069
wysker.com/s/175
wysker.com/s/175
wysker.com/s/1117
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sign up earlier for this shit and someone said in the thread that this is a fucking scam... why?

free money is free money

It is free so nothing to lose. The use case looks a bit silly and gimmicky if you have seen their demo app. Doubt it is a scam, but understand if some people have concerns about is success.

This shit is back from the dead to scam you anime weebs out of more money.
This shit should have died when apple boned it.

eh i see
don't think its worth shilling counting you only get 1 wysker per referral.

True, that is nothing, but if you aim for leaderboards you can get 2-3k of their tokens pretty easily. If the project succeeds that is going to be worth a nice sum of money.

You can see my referral stats here, just look for @Scarlet
wysker.com/leaderboard

Attached: __silver_fox_kemono_friends_drawn_by_neko_13__9328e54819ac2727c2f8f506dd9a70b3.jpg (1266x2104, 1.23M)

how is it a scam? Right now all the shop webpages you enter are storing your data and trading it without any concern.

Like my friend was checking some hiking equipment the other day and now I get ads with tents and hiking shoes and survival gear everywhare.

Wysker is just for storing your preferences and if this project goes the way it is intended you will see webpages with wysker allowed so you will have full control of your data and what shit advertisers will advertise to you. And nobody will profit from selling your preferences but you.

thats pretty decent huh
where have you been referring people?

Only at biz, but it is hard to get anyone to join. Compared to project Q shilling, I got 15 referrals pretty fast there, people were actually interested, I wouldn't be surprised if I get 0 or maybe 1 referral for this thread.

Don't know any other place to advertise, honestly.

Thanks fren.

What is this?

bump

WYSCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't get it

wysker.com/s/1069

pajeet link

bump

bump

Fucking nigger scammers are back at it!
This scamcoin is next level shit
OP says "one of only projects with real life use case"
He's clearly new to crypto and wants to offload his heavy bags
Two words: try harder

LOL you couldn't be more of a liar and piece of shit scammer
Wysker will be redirecting you to individual shops, since they find it "hard" to build a general checkout mechanism. Guess what? The shops will still have your fucking data because of this
I swear people will believe anything, even from a proven scammer ceo

please sir, is not a scam, sir

Not a scam. Version 2.0 is releasing next month and will be featured by apple. Shopping and social media fusion where users can sell their data to advertisers, and advertisers will have to compete for that data.

A few more spots opened up today.
wysker.com/s/175

for free airdrop:
wysker.com/s/23

Yes yes
Join the easily debunked scam

How does it feel spreading lies about a project while they are getting ready for a major launch? Here is an example of how data will be used:

"Your data profile is locked behind your consent and Wysker is the middle-man between you and the advertisers. Wysker will announce to the advertisers that there are X-amount of profiles with A, B and C characteristics. The advertisers will utilize Wysker's ad platform to create an advertising campaign containing Y-amount of WYS tokens, this campaign is then offered to the profiles that match their target variables.

The users who are targeted choose to consent, or not consent to seeing the campaign. In return for consenting, for viewing advertisements, a share of these Wysker tokens is awarded to the users, the consumers. It is as if the ad dollars that normally go to the TV networks, instead go directly to the viewers."

interesting how one liar chooses to hide by calling another user a liar
Scroll up faggot, what you just quoted was debunked

I get an orgasm every time I see mail saying that someone has used my ref link, please support my sex life anons, thanks.

wysker.com/s/23

Attached: 1530966445683.jpg (628x726, 209K)

what is written in the whitepaper is not implemented faggot
wait until muh 2.0 is released and see the results for yourself
>muh data is protected
what a joke
not to say anything about how the token has been manipulated and pump and dumped

bump

I read the comment. It is a bare accusation without any proof to substantiate it. My comments come from what wysker has said. We will see how everything plays out after launch, but you have no reason to think that users will not own their data.

Also, all you need is an email address to participate in the awakening/airdrop so low or zero financial risk.
wysker.com/s/175

Use link to get free airdrop::
wysker.com/s/23

wysker.com/s/1117
Fellas