Catalyst soon

big fuckin ICON catalyst soon

screenshot this or dont i dont give a fuck but congratulations to those that listen

call me a shill faggots i dare you

you think insiders arent accumulating right now? OK keep watching

Attached: icx.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/beyondblocks_/status/1012194916460519424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KEK GOOKED

you think I held on to bags during this dump?

look at current sentiment with people like you saying shit like GOOKED as a meme and then look at the icx subreddit where everybody is saying its over

NOW there is a catalyst in 2 days

it is almost like you want to be poor

a lot of big recent ICX news has had absolutely no effect on price. i am long term on ICX but you are an idiot. why do i even bother replying on here. im going outside

bought 1000 ICX just now, hopefully something happens. ICX acting like a slow coin, just like QTUM.

>a lot of big recent ICX news has had absolutely no effect on price
because the market was extremely bearish. Did you expect ICON to moon x2 overnight while bitcoin was dropping like mad to sub $6k levels ?

Maybe not in fiat but it could at least gain against BTC.

THANKS I JUST BOUGHT 100K

Attached: 5324535738.jpg (645x588, 57K)

find out in 2 days i already have confirmation from multiple sources and im sure this shit will be leaked soon anyways

total sentiment is down, market bogged to new lows after a strong dip in just a couple of days and now there is a very strong korean catalyst

if you dont think this shit is going to pump back to where it was even a week ago (+20% from here) you are a literal brainlet who deserves to stay poor

What is the catalyst?

Okay time to dump ICX under $1

do it ;)

im sure you will find out by end of day if it gets leaked

i know at least 5 other people already that know so it is just a matter of time before the word gets out

better keep watching that price

Aware me on the leaked news or catalyst or whatever it is?

Surely ICON will dump again like all the disappointing news that has happened in the past.

What makes this time any different?

Muh new roadmap

incorrect

although JH Kim will be giving a talk soon ;)

twitter.com/beyondblocks_/status/1012194916460519424

Why dont you leak it for us senpai

>soon
you mean July 17–18

this will be nothing noteworthy, they'll just say a bunch of boring things about their project and future and people like usual will fall asleep.
There's hundreds of conferences on every project nowdays.

If their were insiders buying we'd see it in the charts, just looks like a dying shitcoin to me

at least ico fags stopped dumping for now

ICON is vaporware

If you don't believe me read their whitepaper. 20mins of your time to stop a world of loss

i wonder why ian retweeted this tweet from january all of a sudden and why we have been seeing consistent growth over the past 24 hours

hmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: myboyian.png (575x439, 151K)

Overhyped, centralized, closed source gook scam.
Still over 10x Ico price. Why would anyone buy this?

>consistent growth over the past 24 hours
BTC slow rise is making most altcoins rise. IAN retweeted to make fun of him, what that guy said was ridiculous and ICX now under $2 after that. There's nothing happening for ICX, they've missed their deadlines and its a mess.

oh honey...

every single coin went up today there is no unusual consistent growth

make sure you have alerts set when you go to sleep tonight

lol such a big boy you are

it’s our time bois

my guesses

>national bank verification system using ChainID launching
>Seoul’s government coin (S-coin) obviously but unofficially built on the loop/ icon launching soon, made official that it’s built on icon
>Korean gov clears ICOs to be launched on ICX, conveniently just after Icon’s ICO platform was launched

OP pls confirm

;)

look at the chart

you all thought i was larping :(

look at the 4h chart whale pumped it up to dump it later on

knew it

been holding since day 1 on binance. i've lost all hope. i want to believe. pls op. pls.

and if this turns out to be true then pls keep giving Jow Forums insider info throughout the months. i'm an icon bagholder

Still sitting on my 4k icon, I'm optimistic about the project's future and it being oversold at the moment