Video game development school

>video game development school

Attached: 4B98F71D-1BD9-48E7-9C73-92AA9DCE973B.jpg (183x230, 18K)

>youtube videos on unreal engine

I know, right? I used to work with a faggot who was going to one of those schools and he thought he was so fucking special. I've now been working in game development for four years and he has yet to release anything.

>indie games on steam

I fell for this meme. Luckily I found crypto in time and don't have to work in that shitty industry.

>that 30 year old guy who still plays video games in the hope of reviving the old times

Attached: nu-boomer.jpg (546x512, 58K)

video games suck these days because it is literally only brainlets who would ever go work in video game development

WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW IN MY FREE TIME? I ALREADY DO SPORTS AND COOKING BUT THERES NOTHING I CAN DO IN M FREE TIME ANYMORE BECAUSE ALL GAMES SUCK NOW REEEE

Are you me?

We are more than you think, let your opinions be voiced so more people know about the good old boomer times

>that 15 yr old boomer who’s addicted to video games and thinks being a consumer whore = career path

This is definitely that same faggot who was spamming that picture of that high nigger last week

programming video games is the most difficult branch of software development.

Attached: carmack_flickr.jpg (3000x1500, 1012K)

This statement truly shows you know nothing about software development

If I ever make I'll open a game dev studio.
People will accept the job for pocket change and work themselves till death just because they're finally making their "dream game".

Attached: 1530188868690.png (846x900, 448K)

t. mad brainlet that cant figure unity

true

they can't prove it was you at your computer that typed that

Ive made some mods. But I find the artwork the hardest part desu.

YIKES

lmao