QASH

Sell me on QASH - I've been reading up on it and think that it might be worth a shot with my final btc. The issue is I can't find where to buy it.. do I really have to use LATOKEN? I'm not going to buy some shit and then use that to buy some other shit.. they don't have a single exchange with any liquidity? (the irony).

Attached: qash-874x437.png (874x437, 108K)

huobi.pro

and is has one of the best teams in crypto + access to japanese banks

And 90% drop

shitcoin no utility except 5% discount. currently getting raped by the jsfa and good chance their vaporware worldbook will never even be launched. stay away user

Was hoping to strike it lucky with an Asian coin again after doing well on icx last year.. no chance of it turning into a decent exchange? Would I be better of with something like COV? Haha

Its dead on birth dont buy any of that shit

I really want to fud you like the other guys (i'm still buying my stack) but you came here and asked really politely.

Hit me with any questions, this token will sit next to BTC and ETH when it is ready.

i see this has .2% trading fee.
does it have withdrawal fees?

>this token will sit next to BTC and ETH when it is ready.
they say this for every other coin tho, pal, like for example XMR and others

1 qash withdrawal fee, requires KYC to withdraw more than 1000 at once or something.

>fee discount token
>for an institutional facing exchange
>institutions dont pay fees
IKD what pivot they come up with, the token was a cash grab

Not sure if you've been paying attention but the game plan has changed.

If you're interested I can share the latest, if you're already holding and trying to fud for cheaper bags then do a better job because i want the same.

SHUT UP im not done accumulating

Attached: 1531461762753.jpg (640x503, 51K)

he asked so nicely though and a few biztards aren't going to change shit. Plus at this hour they're probably aussie so gotta help the cunts out

sounds like i need to withdraw at least 100 Q to make it worthwhile then.

I tried using QUOINEX but the liquidity is garbage

So they raisedd $100M, but have no idea how to give their token any value.
Knowing that, the best they came up with is to decouple the Liquid Cryptocurrency from the company - giving the reasoning that this way the the price appreciation is limitless, when in reality they would love to get rid of the useless token at all.
Sorry to say, Qash was a $100M funding for Quoine with nothing in return for the investors.
I have no idea why they wouldn't go the Binance way and give 50% fee discount to holders.

QOUINEX is going to be a japanese giant and QASH is going to be the token, they'll find as many uses for it as possible so im a comfy holder

Liquid will be a DEX on LDL. It will use LQD as fuel for the exchange. Every aspect of the exchange will use LQD.

Not only that but every project built on LDL will use LQD.

It went from being a boring exchange token to having no cap on what it can do.

as chainlink holder?

Attached: 1531412578609.jpg (1080x715, 141K)

yeah why do you aks