0x reaching ATH, time to make a move

ATH fast approaching on nothing more than Coinbase announcements of announcements.

I'm selling before it hits ATH and will rebuy in about a fortnight.

Good luck anons

Attached: Qué-es-0x-ZRX-y-quien-está-detrás-de-esta-criptomoneda.jpg (900x506, 32K)

it literally has to go x2 from here on. There's not enough steam to do that.

the absolute state...

Attached: brainlet.png (1121x106, 9K)

I trade in Vitaliks, not $

biz prefer meme coins about food tracking

sorry fren

You are a fucking retard. Why are you in crypto?

i dont know if i should take profits yet
ive never had profits before this is so new to me

Attached: 1526348088203.png (866x900, 172K)

Take them faggot,
Bear divergence on 1-6 hour time frame

I took profits @0.98$ after buying in at @0,79 and don't feel bad about it. Get out while you can, it's going to correct down real soon.

friendly reminder always to do the opposite what biz says

Move to kick now

Attached: ergewg.png (1286x998, 146K)

See you losers at $2.00

ahh geez it is being shilled here. it's gonna domp.

this has outperformed most shitcoins by over 10x the last six months

We're not talking about VEN here

thanks op, was on the fence and this was the post i needed to read

it will dip a bit and then moon once it's on coinbase to $50 a coin

enjoy your despair

>Tfw bought in above $1.3+ during the last pump
I'm not even at my average buy in price yet

Think sats not $

True. I've only got 1500 ZRX, going to dump when I have 0.3 BTC and rebuy when it dips

I gave everyone fair warning, slow bleed incoming, set buys -15% if you're afraid you'll miss the bottom.

I'm going to see where we're at in 2 weeks before setting any buys because BTC and ETH are about to make a move

why trade vitaliks over satoshis?

is 2k zrx enough to make it

As much as I believe Bitcoin isn't out of steam, as a developer I know ETH is the future, they'll eventually flip.

I also prefer to invest in projects where being a currency for payment isn't the value proposition, sentiment around payment currencies change dramatically (not just in crypto).

That's why I avoid payment related projects and use Vitaliks as a base as I'm trying to accumulate as much as possible for staking as I see it having more value in the long term.

It was hard watching Nano rise, but I stuck to my principles and didn't FOMO and avoided losing a lot.

This guy gets it. Trading against sats was 2017. 2018 we trade against vits.

Kys

Never. ICO's SUCK.

Attached: 0rx.png (1161x641, 50K)

is now a good time to buy ETH?

only on days that end in 'Y'

Went too far too fast. Sold at 0.00018 BTC. The massive run up in past few days is the market realizing this is "blue chip" quality. 0x Protocol is one of the most legit projects in all of crypto right now; there's a lag time in the market realizing this from when Coinbase bought this.

ZRX is used for governance, which will become critically important for big exchanges who want a say in how the DEX works. Definitely buy this once it dips down to around 0.00015