Sky is democratising crypto

Sky is ths solution and you can't argue against. Look at Litecoin, it's trying so hard to overcome the May 51% attack so they invented 'hive mining'. That's not a real solution, but an improvisation. Obelisk has already solved this issue. Why are you still waisting time with projects that are going to crash?

Attached: 1519997386409.jpg (986x961, 110K)

yeah a sort of complicatee bee worker or agent which allows the miner to see into the future or smtg like that

I like Sky too, because of the whole idea behind it and the cohesion of all it's consisting parts.

I still don't fully understand Obelisk ...

51% attacks are a serious issue that plagues many POW coins but there are more insidious problems. Any crypto that charges transaction fees will have a group of miners or stakers who are the recipient of said fees. Whats to keep these fee recipients from spamming the network to increase transaction fees? not a fucking thing. They cant fix it either, its just fucked all the way through to the bone. Not to even mention centralization tendencies.

Centralisation like BTC? Seems to me Sky is lot more decentralized.

Centralization has no place in cryptocurrency.
Obelisk is way more simple to understand. With sky there is no coin to mine. It correct centralizing tendencies and because there is no mining, there is no 51% attack neither. Obelisk nodes are ran through skyminers.
Check the picture for a visual explanation

Attached: 0_hv0przIZE7dKICYQ.png (1280x720, 276K)

That was litecoin cash retard. Hurrrrrr

Op may actually be a potato

most of cryptos are using pow/pos. there is no fair distribution and that s how the mining power concentrates in thr hands of a few, mostly chinese. Having a trust based distribution will eliminate the competition over power. With obelisk u still have rewards but for the nodes instead of miners.

Seems to me that decentralisation is one of the building blocks of blockchain. Any project that takes decentralisation center stage deserves support.

I sorta feel like you shouldn't be trading cryptos let alone in the same room as an internet connected device.

Ltc says that their brand new hybrid will democratise the mining process because there is no investment in powerful hardware, I say Sky is doing better because everyone can run a node on a budget hardware. With Obelisk is impossible to have mining farms.

The only things those bees can do is to hint when an attack is coming. I find it complicated and it's not even close to Obelisk's capacity to democratize this market

look at this beautiful little fella

>Passive $$$
>Decentralized
>Vpn on steroids
>Easy to build & eco friendly

Attached: MJnz1CO.jpg (3024x4032, 874K)

>democratising crypto
Oh so wrong. Autistic genius Synth, having become disillusionised with mankind and in denial of the very concept of freedom is hell bent on creating a digital stratocracy with his deep state buddies. I for one welcome and support his ambition.

Attached: 1519263123564.jpg (1090x1358, 429K)

Synth is opening our fuckin eyes. This shit right here is a change for 3rd world countries to get easier access to network that will change their lives in so many wayz. A fuckin savant, he deserves a Nobel

mine is too good lookin for Jow Forums but I m tellin you it got me so muh ch already that I have no fuckin idea what to do with it, any suggestions on how can I use em?

The purpose of Obelisk is to solve the problems coming from PoW and PoS. It's like a revolution in the crypto world. Descentralization is the way should work the blockchain, otherwise crypto does not have any chance.

I don't either but I think it's since they have many services, they can automatically build a history for nodes they trust and don't trust as time goes on.

Wait for that fucking buy back. I'll be happy with even 100,000 CH per SKY.

I've heard of this 'buy back' but don't understand. Are they guna pump the coin or what?

They need to reset the coinhour economy when they introduce actual uses for coinhours, so that people that have stockpiled millions of them don't hold absolute power.

They'll give some sky to compensate the ones that have held forever and give everyone a fresh start.

Google skycoin ceo pump and dump

All I get is a bunch of hollow fud articles.

I only started last week, will this go for me aswell? do you know how much coin hours will be worth, or what do you think? and what will be their use?

And how exactly? By promoting more CRYPTO KITTIES type apps? LOL

Nobody will know the buyback worth until they announce it. We probably have a few more months of testnet where I think they're focused on Obelisk first.

Coinhours as a concept pretty much just keep you from spamming the network with transactions. In KittyCash you'll be able to use them to buy food for your cat, etc. You'll also use them to pay for bandwidth on Skywire.

Skydex will function like Forkdelta/Etherdelta across different currencies and platforms, not just Fiber apps. It will be feeless.

no they won't

Rewards for the month of June have been distributed for participating skyminers
DIY miners earned between 6 and 48 SKY Official skyminers received a flat rate of 96 SKY

Just bought the parts to make my own miner for $600.
So excited about this project, can't wait for he next rounds of rewards

You should.
I've got my 48 SKY
Skycoin baby

lol you realize synth is literally the most based person in the entire cryptoverse

You should
Just got my 48 SKY for June
SKYCOIN BABY

do the world a favor, kys you bcashie fag.

there is nothing more decentralized than Bitcoin.

Yes. Yes they will.