Which one will be bending today?

Which one will be bending today?

My poor ass bag of $220 is on the left one: etherscan.io/tx/0x817e7d6421b5249498bd69630c7b0e8a2f0fad360e43a5fca83dcaba022051c1

Bet on France fags to make my odds better if you dare: 0xgame.io/

Attached: cd6ac32f4474c10dc8f31d999581d480 copy.jpg (1108x889, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alpha.eventum.network/events/1502
etherscan.io/tx/0x0b4cc366fe1ae35ef500ae53dbde060d7483c9a9e656a51b84ffb381a9fecca2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats with the bitches in the pic... you’re obv gay since you watch soccer

Fking Wagecuck. Why would you need to choose one? I am bending both and betting on a draw!

how does the smart contract know who won lel?
is this the next scam?

Attached: 20180712_100427.jpg (1647x926, 922K)

lol, have you even opened site retard? it's hundreds of people doing consensus via eventum, then they use oraclize and notary tls (have no idea what is that desu) - I got some sweet ass eth on belgium:england match

just make them check some ot the betting sites

prove it fag, don't shill

yes I opened the site, but I dont fucking understand all this shit how can you "rach consensus via eventum" can you translate that into skimpleton language?

I haven't read the wh but it looks like this is event where people vote and they are rewarded if they send the answer that majority sends: alpha.eventum.network/events/1502 ... checked their previous events, it looks like it works, the only problem I see is that they are still on the testnet.

Hiw do I bet without metamask? Is the contract public?

Fucking gas price is killing me. What THE FUCK is going with ethereum these past few days?

yea thats what I dont understand, how can you make sure they voted "correct" ?

me got 3.24 ETH on belgium:england, more than your mother makes in a month: etherscan.io/tx/0x0b4cc366fe1ae35ef500ae53dbde060d7483c9a9e656a51b84ffb381a9fecca2

As far as I understand it. You get money only if you vote is a part of consensus. Also there is dispute reputation system regarding the votes in Eventum. If you check their past events it seems legit. Also I got some ETH on 0xgame.io before.

So how much time do I have left before the betting closes down? I might throw some pennies but I'm not doing shit unless there are some previous payouts

did you get it because you won the bet or because you gave the score to the API / oracle?

both will bend if i'm behind, but if I had to choose I go with the croatian - southern passion

Stop this spam of this scam shit. I seen this shit posted every day “found this eth betting site”, same person being like “i won eth betting on belgium” it’s all same fagging. Don’t buy into this shit

by betting, check the contract and my transactions ... I don't know how to give score to the oracle haven't checked it out yet

Think that bets close in 10min, however gas prizes are high atm.

why scam? contract looks legit

omg, fakin gas prices are so high that I need to put in 170 gwei or so to bet few bucks, fuck this shit

dat ass from thr france chick omg

This is a coinflip, ill bet against you.

>fuck both

my bet is on draw anons

So what are the expectations for this match? I am expecting the Croats to bend over, but the Africa of Europe seems equally shitty choice

faaaaak, the contract is already closed

what did you expect fag, that you can bet while the match is ongoing... lol

croats will fuck this fake ass nigga french guys

This, sports in general are gay.

Fking gas prices, bet didn't go through.

Detected the nu-male. What do you do in your spare time then, read like all them girlies? Need to ease on that involuntart estrogen therapy

BLACKED

left chicc, who is (s)he?