Convinced my dad to buy Chainlink

Am I a good son? I'm hoping this financial return erases the lifetime of disappointment I've given him

Attached: d825bfb64ec3c3abd9469ed2f4166d88a265b86e.jpg (1054x1212, 324K)

I considered doing the same, but im glad i didnt

i unironically have convinced coworkers, friends and family to buy LINK.
together they have purchased around 100k LINK
unironically they will either love me forever
or hate me
all depends on Sergey

I've tried to convince some friends to buy Chainlink. They seemed interested but ultimately never bought
Some people would rather spend their money on useless shit and stay poor forever it seems

still better then wasting it for linkies

Got my dad 20 ETH at 80$ and 15k LINK at 20 cents, he's still holding and not complaining at all.
I told him that he may have to wait a few years to see a return and his response was "What? Only a few years?"

Hi pajeet how much rupias did you win by shillin and scamin our frens?

I convinced my grandma to. She has 2200 link on her own trezor she got and i set up for her.

t. Top 1000 walleter

Nope. Just going to be another in the long line of disappointments.

Got my local locksmith to buy 1k LINK when the price was 0,25.
Im hoarding it on my wallet and told him if it goes bad he knows how to get into my house lel
luckily he doesnt know the price right now.

just hit me that if LINK proves to be a decent and consistent money maker for those staking coin in nodes, its price is gonna skyrocket. obviously i kinda knew this already, but it's really struck me how important this is. i dont think there's another crypto out there that promises to be a legitimate "generator" of income for those who possess.

we're all gon make it.

Prepare your anus

should've bought him some BAT or XLM instead

Man, some of you guys are going to get FUCKED so hard when Sergey exit scams.

You are a good soon user

$1k EOY For sure
$100k 2023

chainlink isnt sergays project to exit scam from. there are too many legit people involved for this to be a possibility. this is onw of the reasons i feel safe being 90% all in on LINK.

>Not having 10k in XLM for the normie gains and having 10k LINK for long term

Never gonna make it.

>told friend how to buy LINK in january
>explain DCA to him
>goes all in at 1.20 anyway
>now butthurt because he is down on his investment

this is why u dont shill to ur friends dumbo

Good work, I finally convinced my parents to invest $1000 into LINK.

>many legit people involved
name three

Sergey, Steve Ellis, Ari Juels, Andrew Miller, Dimitri Roche, Mark Oblad

That's one thing I like about boomers. All the adhd faggots on this board can't look more than 2 weeks into the future

>muh coinbase is still a big deal even though the normies already left crypto and aren't coming back
Enjoy your bags

yeah 2 years really isn't a long time

This will be his second biggest disappointment after the day you were born.

If you haven't invested in link yet you are a nigger and will die from the gay plague aids. Literally kys if you dont own at least 10,000 link. Dudes, it's tough but this is your last chance. Tell you what, I'll let you in on a little tip. Get a gf. No, get two gfs but only get serious about one. Start putting ads up on craigslist for whores. Make the whore of a bitch fall in love with you. Women are dumber than children so if you haven't figured how to fuck with them by now than stop reading, you are wasting your time. You other fags let's go.
So 50 shades of gray. Watch it with them. Reenact the fuck scenes. She is going to want more. A friend fucks "your bitch" and you like to watch. This isn't cucking because someone is paying you to fuck the dumb bitch you have convinced into believing that she means more to you than the 20 dollar blowjobs she gives your customers but it's good. Within no shit two weeks you will have 5k to dump into link. Thank me later anons.
1k eoy.

Attached: IC3link2.png (1300x1500, 281K)