Alright anons;

alright anons;

we all know normie base is going to pump these high as shit, me personally? I am all in BAT

normies can see value in bat, normies will hear and understand BAT.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 10.55.48 AM.png (854x178, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S9410881
fool.com/investing/2017/03/22/why-venmo-is-so-popular-with-millennials.aspx)
bravenewcoin.com/news/japan-pressures-exchanges-to-drop-monero-zcash-and-dash/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree that's the most likely. BAT stellar 0x are the cheapest, which will be what the "lesser-educated" normies prioritize

>"lesser-educated"
BAT has the lowest marketcap of them all by a long shot, and given the snowballing adoption of Brave browser, very undervalued.

BAT is the only coin that normies will actually be able to relate to, out of these 5. Maybe XLM a little bit too. But I mean, imagine explaining these five coins to people:
>ADA: Native currency for a smart contracts platform that won't be live until 2021!
>ZCash: Private currency for when you want to buy fentanyl off the darkweb!
>0x: Protocol coin for a global decentralized exchange which you want to hold because ????
>XLM: Fast payments (But LTC already occupies this niche in normies' minds)
>BAT: Get paid when you look at ads! You're surrounded by ads all day anyway right? Why not get paid! And buy/use the tokens to buy subscription-based shit like news sites or even netflix membership at a discount! Or just sell them for cold hard cash to other people! Money! Free money! Woooo!

BAT addresses something everybody is intimately familiar with (shitty ads) and which everyone subtly feels there is probably a better alternative to out there somewhere. Normies will gobble it up.

Insider Time Traveller Here, Through Using Forbidden Fifth Dimensional Magic I Can Confirm That Pic Related Will Be The ERC20 Token Listed On Coinbase Starting Early September. Screencap This.

warosu.org/biz/thread/S9410881

Attached: 1526240864077.jpg (1900x1000, 219K)

Exactly. Its able to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Someone with a 5th grade level of comprehension is able to understand the value. The others, not so much.

XLM will pump the most i think. the normies wanted xrp on coinbase but when they see it's not being added they will go for xlm.

i see xlm being pumped like xrp within the next year

I like 0x and I plan on buying it in time, but I would rather hold BAT for now and divest into it later. Brave browser is going to be the ones that brings Normies to the market, Brendan Eich said they are building a dAPP marketplace to be built into Brave. Once that is released the use of 0x (and dAPPs in general) will skyrocket.

Oh my god. I'm so proud of biz ;') I've been saying this shit for months and only got $1 memes and PRL trolls

This show that the link shillers are nothing else than paid pajeets
Lest all now adsume bat its the real biz coin
For the ones with a brain at least

Attached: E64B60DD-3B7B-46F0-A20D-D8618E4DA1AA.jpg (1200x800, 236K)

I've been with you the whole time bruddha. After a while I just stopped fighting the $1 meme and all the misinformation. I realized it was more than just willful ignorance, it was a malicious attack against BAT for some unknown reason. Now we know the reason.

What kind of pump will BAT see when it’s avail to buy on coinbase?

BAT needs normies for adoption. LINK has been working with the likes of SWIFT and will even give them tokens for free to use the network. Nobody has heard of LINK. Reddit already knows about BAT.

I'll stick with LINK.

No one nows cause it has no value and no one with abrain take it seriusly

Mu i stick with my link

Who knows. That depends on so many factors:
- How well known is Brave at the time
- Who is advertising on the platform
- MAU and other metrics
- Is there a bull/bear market
- Level of irrational exhuberance
- Are people looking to dump their bags because everything else took a shit (kinda like it is now except the 5 that are being looked into)

Just by going by my gut I could see it being anywhere from $5 - $10 most likely. If the stars align and people are being retarded maybe even as high as $50 to $100. But that's only because I want it to be that high. Those numbers aren't based on anything concrete. But that's the beauty of crypto, actual use cases don't fucking matter, the only thing that matters is "is this going to make me rich" and I think BAT is the most likely one to fill that category from the other posts above.

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

Ya because there are so many normies buying crypto...

Attached: C77704E5-A893-456F-84A9-6735C75C7BE0.jpg (400x400, 54K)

Assume BAT captures 1% of the digital advertising industry. Thats $2.5Bn.
Every Billion pumped in a crypto equates to a 25Bn in MC.
Thats $50Bn
>$50 per BAT

BAT is a good project but realistically it won't go much higher than $1. It's already $340M market cap and it's a pure utility token. There is no staking or other mechanism to increase the price. It functions exactly the same if it were $.10 or $10. Plus, the price needs to be stable if big companies are going to use it. Nobody would buy ads on a platform if the cost of each ad is constantly changing due to speculators.

What are incentive loops?
Who is Bredan Eich?
Why is digital advertising industry broken?
When will you start putting effort into your FUD?

This logic is incorrect. If you were buying shares in BAT as a company and their revenue was 1% of the total market then yes. That type of FA doesn't apply to utility tokens.

Attached: 1509314646465.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Exactly this

Ah, an advanced $1 meme post appears. Can you tell me why in the fuck bitcoin is worth more than $1 then? I'll give you a hint, its not because its a "store of value". Its because people wanted to get rich off of it. Same thing will happen with BAT.

This is correct. The reason is that everyone knows about it. Every newspaper does. Every youtuber does.

What neets on Jow Forums does not get is that exposure is so fucking important. BAT will get that exposure. They have youtubers with millions of subscribers on their side.

I challenge anyone to name a coin that can reach out to millions of people as easily as BAT can. Name one fucking coin.

Xlm

Does Stellar have major newspapers behind it? Does stellar have major youtube personalities with millions of followers behind it?

>battie boys being this delusional.

Am I delusional because I am stating a fact?

Fucking delusional. XLM is what, a crypto version of western union? That's great and all but what you fail to account for is the "social" factor of something.

Think about venmo (fool.com/investing/2017/03/22/why-venmo-is-so-popular-with-millennials.aspx) do you really think some millennial thot is gonna ask for payment though the xlm network instead of venmo? No. You want to know why? Because its not "cool". Her friends use venmo, the celebrities she follows use venmo, he ex even uses venmo. It's not about the utility of something, which in this case clearly xlm would be better. Its about if its cool or not. So why is BAT cool? Because pewdiepie, Brett Baker and Philip defaggo use it. Its because starting in a couple months, instead of "smash that like button" its going to be "hit me with that BAT". Its going to have an instant coolness factor because the social media personalities will dictate it. They don't give a shit about having low fee's when paying people. They care about getting fucking paid. Which is what BAT will do.

This shit is going to be the next bitcoin in terms of exponential growth and irrational exuberance, except it will be even more accessible to average people. They don't have to create a wallet, and copy down some weird fucking address and hope their payment arrives. Instead they'll just buy in on coinbase or just straight through the browser. Shit is gonna be dope.

>inb4 nigger reddit spacing

>major youtube personalities

Attached: a dog thinks thats funny.png (442x632, 299K)

>hit me with that BAT
you have a point, that is pretty catchy

Got huge bags on XLM and ADA, I am ready! LETS FUCKING GO!

Philip DeFranco and Burt Baker have 17 million followers between them. That is a medium-sized country.

Top 10 youtube stars who made the most money in 2017:

1 - Daniel Middleton: 16.5mm
2 - Evan Fong: 15.5mm
3 - Dude Perfect: 14mm
4 - Logan Paul: 12.5mm
5 - Mark Fischback: 12.5mm
6 - Pewds: 12mm
7 - Jake Paul: 11.5
8 - Smosh: 11m
9 - Ryans ToysReview: 11mm
10 - Lilly Singh: 10.5mm

Total Earnings: 127mm

If you don't see the value proposition in that then I really don't know what to tell you because you can't think rationally. Now imagine if even half of that volume was flowing through BAT. Furthermore that's only the top 10 youtubers. Imagine the amount of money that was made by ALL youtubers in 2017 on the platform. Now imagine that even 1/4 of that flowed through BAT. And that's only on one platform. Consider Twitch, Vimeo, instagram, etc. Think about instead of wikipedia begging for three dollars from your credit card you can instantly donate BAT through the browser. Funding a kickstarter using BAT. The possibilities are practically endless.

Not to mention that we now live in an era where people are becoming extremely concerned with privacy and loathing the fact that Google and Facebook are spying on them. They had nowhere to turn until now.

The point is that this is a paradigm shifting technology led by the guy who created javascript and cofounded mozilla. If you can't get behind that then you unirionically don't deserve to make money in this market and you can fomo into my bags at $200 dumbass mong.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 6.05.47 PM.png (1414x876, 428K)

Advertisers pay for ads in fiat, $2.5bn in ads is $50 token.

Won't be added:

-ZRX (american ICO, will get destroyed by SEC)
-BAT (same as ZRX)
-ZEC (privacy coin...regulation and shit)

Do you have an ounce of logic in your entire body? Do you honestly think that a billion dollar company like coinbase wouldn't have the foresight to consider these things before they made their announcement? You don't think they have advisors and consultants who work not only closely with the SEC but are probably on a first name basis with the board members? I don't think I've read a more idiotic comment on this shitty board. Go back to r/cryptocurrency, I think its more your speed.

>being this fucking retarded. Fucking astounding.

>t. BAT holder

The damage control is real.

Also this: bravenewcoin.com/news/japan-pressures-exchanges-to-drop-monero-zcash-and-dash/

>b-but Coinbase has advisors

this guy know

Because the US is Japan...

>t.BAT holder thats up 30%

Hows your bags of PRL and link nigger?

BAT and XLM for sure

Maybe ADA because the low price will surely attract normans.