Its been a year and we are worse off than we were we started

Its been a year and we are worse off than we were we started.

Why on earth would anyone invest in this now? Just cashed out before this ship sinks anymore. If you keep holding on you are only fooling yourself. Where is the future in this? Proof of concept is there, but I think LINK is only paving the way for a better system. Dump stock now or risk the value dropping to a quarter within a year.

Attached: LINK SUICIDE WATCH.jpg (1142x692, 123K)

LINKIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: IMG_20180521_171129_797.jpg (966x1280, 105K)

Attached: 1531667855834s.jpg (104x125, 2K)

>Why on earth would anyone invest in this now?
Because it's cheaper than ever to do so and closer than ever to events which have a nonzero chance of making the price skyrocket exponentially.

But by all means, keep trading emotionally and get scared off by red dildos.

Attached: 1531359026548.png (1184x1196, 1.98M)

Whoops

Attached: 1531667855834.jpg (750x898, 169K)

LINK 1000$ EOY! you knoz it but stil don't believe it!

Please specify what events?
Don't be fooled by the Jow Forums echo chamber, this thing is going down.

So weird that exchanges, big business, and the 33% of tokens held in reserve account for the majority of tokens for something that never planned on or wanted to sell to a bunch of normies and neets.

use the log chart OP. shit is going to get to 10 dollars by eoy

You, me and everyone else on Jow Forums combined has a combined share of 15% of LINK.

Attached: the fifteen.jpg (1073x645, 148K)

>can’t even get a response from an admin
Lmao, I asked a pretty dumb question two months ago via the website chat and got responses from both Rory and Steve fucking Ellis himself within a few hours.

>don't take what others tell you at face value, but take what I have to say at face value or else!

I don't know what to tell you man, any piece of rumor or conjecture on its own would hardly be a reason to hold LINK, but all the rumors together start to create a connect-the-dots picture. Maybe it's all schizo-autistic patternfinding and it means nothing, but there is certainly a lot more going on or at least appearing to go on behind the scenes than most coins, which are all hype and no product.

I'm not all-in LINK by any means. But the potential reward is so staggering that I can't imagine not holding a few thousands linkies as suicide insurance. Even if you think it's the riskiest play in cryptospace, the potential reward still justifies holding a little. Just sock a few hundred tokens away in a cold wallet and forget about it. What is that, $50? You've probably lost more than that every day since January holding 'safe investments' and 'sure bets'.

>don't take what others tell you at face value, but take what I have to say at face value or else!

Not asking people to take my word. Just looking for opinions as to why would be a good time in invest?

NO LINKERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 1531360812008.png (3138x1426, 142K)

Well the dot connecting is getting clearer. Nothing I've seen is new speculation really but it's seems more likely now. Price is also good compared to the run it had (can say this for everything) . We know the project hasn't been abandoned, and has actual progress. What I'm held up on is SWIFT. Has there been any recent link besides the old videos/web notes?

Link was always a meme to troll newfags and so many of them have circlejerked each other into the delusion that it was ever anything but that.

The first of the nolinkers to neck themselves will definitely be these guys who sold the bottom of a bear market right before mainnet launch. Literally the worst possible timing you could have.

Attached: 6A6C3BED-E497-41A1-A004-FE807757FEE7.png (600x842, 142K)

No one on this board (or very few people) actually hold LINK, it's just a meme/circlejerk coin that brings the community together

Anyone else can detect the fuds templates?

First they start with the price history, then why anyone would invest in it, then call anyone holding link a fool and to finish it off they tell you to sell.

I mean I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but even I can already detect the low effort fud. You are basically shilling it.

Literally my third time here on Jow Forums.

you need to go back

hey it's my email

I emailed him again last night...no response yet

hoping he doesn't ignore me

So Binance has 15.5 Million LINK. That's fewer than I expected.
Their entire holdings are valued only approx. $3 million today

Literally get out

> Its been a year. I was promised lambo WAAA
Fuck you be patient or contribute

now is the time to buy you stupid fucking NIGGERS

this

damn, unironically forgot that this was my own post. This only confirms just how intelligent my comment really was desu.

sip n post lads

Holy fuck the linkie attention span.

Attached: 1422403802008.png (600x400, 102K)

ZERO EOY

i'm assuming you're high

high on life