So what video games does Jow Forums play besides crypto? What are some boomer-tier games?

So what video games does Jow Forums play besides crypto? What are some boomer-tier games?

Attached: converted-heroes-cloth-loot[1].jpg (192x273, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qq8PTCxuzTA
youtube.com/watch?v=LOcppzQnbFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why dont you ask the video game board, retard

mo fuggin runescape homie

>unironically asking this question
Not gonna explain it to you, underage fag

>Jow Forums - Business & Finance

Still play warcraft since Warcraft 2. I enjoy it, dont play as much but it is fun. Can't wait for classic

Attached: konstantin-turovec-elwynn-forest.jpg (1920x1080, 585K)

runescape is a good waste of time since its mostly afk and you can still trade shitcoins while playing

osrs im assuming?

Classic will be great

Attached: pepehammer.jpg (957x621, 55K)

Been playing on the new Northdale classic server for the last week, just waiting for Red Dead Redemption 2 honestly. My most hyped game though is Cyberpunk 2077 but that's years off.

There's also vscape if you want plain 07 only content which you can check out on /vg/. osrs has much more afk content however so that might be a better pick

Mostly Rocket league

some more cool wallpaper i love

Attached: 1429879470691.jpg (2494x1376, 1.21M)

I just play games with actual graphics.

Nice boomer game

With all the loot crates, req packs, etc. this thread actually fits well on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1531281082344.png (529x511, 114K)

kek

Attached: FM6euar.jpg (700x531, 105K)

>that first time you entered undercity and you got lost trying to find the exit

good feels -sip-

imagine Runescape with the itemization of Diablo

that would be a fucking killer game

Diablo 2 was better than 3 btw

Attached: 1531668602429.png (675x601, 313K)

im a zoomer, not played diablo 2

>good video game is better than rotten horse turd 3
you're really blowing me away with this one user

Imagine Diablo II as a mature game with patrician tier art direction, music and copy writing; Diablo III is like a kid version of Diablo II

Attached: mFyp71L.jpg (731x1200, 224K)

Attached: zhYDGM8.jpg (551x1000, 67K)

Attached: MgMc1VJ.jpg (500x726, 51K)

Diablo I was absolute patrician-tier

Attached: 1461116931345.jpg (1280x913, 772K)

you boomers havn't even heard of Exile

i've been playing a lot of castlevania: harmony of despair on PC lately; a japanese guy ported it over from the consoles and added a bunch of new characters, and it's bloody spectacular
development is ongoing, and from what i hear, an entire team is gonna be working on it at some point, as opposed to the one guy who has been doing everything
if there happens to be any Jow Forumsraelis among you who loved the game when it was pretty popular on xbox 360 and later PS3 (or if you just like RPG dungeon crawler-type games), look up "uniHD" (the game is being continuously built upon in unity); the servers are pretty active right now, and gameplay is beyond the point of just being "passable"
there are many bugs yet and the look could definitely use some polish—but, it is in alpha and it's all being done by a one-man team, after all
also, it's free

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 289K)

>frostweave

Only true WoW was vanilla. Using dungeon finder and playing with people from other servers GREATLY ruined the game. The whole point of _World_ of warcraft was to have a world where you kinda knew most people. You had to network in order to get into UBRS to get your first blue tier. Each time you went into Alterac Valley, you met the same people that you kinda knew.

when will boomers learn?

Attached: 1530557983455.jpg (374x210, 70K)

WoTLK was pinnacle of WoW
Its PvP, PvE, and Economy balancing was a work of art. They walked the line of pleasing normies & hardcore alike

Classic will be shit just like all other Blizzard games released in the past decade.

high end pve gear in arena
>balancing work of art

gtfo brainlet

diablo 1 was just real time rogue.

and that's why it was so fucking perfect.

blizzard couldn't fix that in almost any point of WoW's life, from vanilla all the way to mop this was a thing until they pushed their shitty ideas of ilvl scaling and fucked with resil until it sort of worked but at that point the game was already dead. At least until catactlysm using at least pve trinkets was always a thing but yeah idk what is saying because there are very few patches where some semblance of real balance existed.

this thread is giving me nostalgia
too bad I know I'll never have the same feeling as I used to if I played now

Attached: rainpepe.gif (696x478, 1.51M)

i rolled a demon hunter. i used to be bad but now i roll people in pvp. looking forward to bfa.

This thread makes me want to reinstall Tiberian Sun
youtube.com/watch?v=Qq8PTCxuzTA

oh shit this soundtrack gives me them nostalgia

Unironically dropped out of uni to run bots in MMOs
I have been running 50bots constantly since the release of Legion. ~1800euro profit per month minus expenses for banned accounts +- 300euro
Can’t wait to expand in other mmos

I only play fortnite now. I'll play vanilla wow and cyberpunk 77 when those 2 come out.

>having tiberian sun & RA2 uninstalled
>ever
stop that

youtube.com/watch?v=LOcppzQnbFo

Attached: 1432958467833.jpg (3850x1895, 2.7M)

Pokemon Go

Thunder Bluff is the most /comfy/ capital in WoW, prove me wrong pro tip: you can't

Attached: garegga.jpg (425x393, 49K)

Warcraft 2 still has an active playerbase on an english speaking Russian private server.

>Unironiclly Assuming the question was ironically unironic
Im sure it was just sarcasm.

Love thunder bluff

>AoE
>AoM
>WoW
>WC3
>C&C
>CS

BONUS ROUND:
>TLOZ:OOT
>GOLDENEYE
>Pokemon: Red/Blue(Yellow if you were autistic)
>MK Trilogy
>NFL BLITZ
>Jetforce Gemini

Dark Souls, bullish Destiny 2 quarter 12
t. 10k amb, link, jnt
2 btc
2k poly, prl
100 eos, omg
500 icx, rlc, zrx
10 eth

>listing OOT over MM

Attached: bruh.png (596x340, 381K)

KSP

Learned so much that NASA offered me a job but I turned them down because exploding rockets isn't what they're into.

Attached: screenshot28.jpg (1907x1824, 515K)

Planets Nu. 4X turn based strategy from the 90s.
Here's your (You).

I am thinking of selling the bulk of my collection.. It just feels like such a waste when I could be studying something that will actually increase my worth in life. I'm playing ninja gaiden black right now.

Quake 3 now that was a game heh