>after paying bills i had 80 dollars left over
>just enough to buy groceries since i have nothing left to eat at my house
>walking in store when i see the lottery machine
>they restocked my favorite tickets
>had a good feeling that i would win if i played
>spent my 80 dollars and bought seven
>scratched them off
>won nothing
i've been crying all day_ i found enough change in my car to buy some crackers but that's it. i just want to win once.
why can't i win at the lottery?
life is unfair.
why do old normiefucks on life support win millions and are too old to enjoy it or don't need it due to high paying pension and savings, but me, a poor fuckin minimumwage wageslave, i can't win, why? why!!!??
this is unfair T_T
anyone crack the code to winning lottery yet?

Attached: my losers.jpg (612x816, 232K)

You could have bought Link with that money

Why are you on Jow Forums?

this

also you could have bought KICK with that money for steady pump gainz.

Lottery is a waste of money. You need me to buy you some pizzas?

You deserve all that crap because you just bought useless paper for 80$. You think you deserve to "win" like that?

Attached: __flandre_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_honotai__6bfa2ebdbf76a984eb54d37c1861297f.jpg (2118x3023, 2.81M)

Yes i do.
I need to keep trying.

This post perfectly captures the essence of the zoomer victim complex

Attached: 518674.jpg (300x360, 77K)

Why do poor people love wasting their money so much? If you want to gamble (you shouldn’t) then at least gamble on something with a decent payout percentage. If you had invested all the money you have wasted on gambling in your lifetime then you would probably have some decent savings by now.

>at least gamble on something with a decent payout percentage

like what? roulette? blackjack?

>anyone crack the code to winning lottery yet?
Yes. Don't play it, and you're already a winner. It's a voluntary tax on people who are bad at statistics.

Attached: 1416124573839.png (238x203, 114K)

i need to win 1 mil minimum with 2 dollars spent.

Look at the back of your scratch off ticket at the winning odds - there's your answer. Lottos are state run scams and I'm not sure if you're trolling or just that naive

No.

YOU CAN'T WIN IF YOU DON'T PLAY.

YOU CAN'T WIN IF YOU DON'T PLAY.

This. This year alone I have won more than $200 on powerball and scratch offs and only spent around $180. I got paid $20 to get a chance of winning anywhere from $20k to $500MM with each ticket. How is this a bad deal? Meanwhile all you cucks who aren’t playing will literally never win.

You won't ever win either. That's the thing

I personally only play blackjack

BUT I CAN'T RETIRE TO A COMFY NEET LIFE PLAYING BLACKJACK.

my bro.

He might win and so might I :)

Im sorry to say you will eventually remove yourself from the genepool.

How can people be this retarded? Did you get dropped as a baby or fed baby formula instead of breast milk?

Attached: __touhou_drawn_by_gotoh510__31a9093b26da7955262508dbd5f258bc.jpg (744x744, 99K)

Op is a giant fag

oh no you little bitch, after i win imma travel to Thailand and impregnate as many as i can :)
my gene pool will grow like my bank account :)

You can Win OP. Let's think about it, suppose you have 1/10,000,000 chance to win and the pot is 2,000,000. If you buy 10,000,000 tickets for 1$ you would win 2,000,000 on average while spending 10,000,000$. So why was this a good idea again?

After reading more of OPs posts this is clearly a troll

Use link to get free airdrop:
wysker.com/s/23

>Bro he is just an annoying troll! Don’t believe it one bit!

Attached: image.jpg (514x1024, 216K)

>spending $80 on a state monopoly with published odds that show a -.65:1 after tax EV

Lottery is driven by human ego. Keep thinking you're a special little snowflake and waste your money.

>lottery is literally won by grandmas in florida every jackpot