Why don't you own one of them? Surest passive income you'll ever make

Why don't you own one of them? Surest passive income you'll ever make.

Attached: ATM.jpg (1024x1024, 62K)

>Rapidly moving towards a cashless society
>Owning a machine whose sole purpose is to despence cash
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Why don't you own one of them? Surest passive income you'll ever make.

Attached: 2292EBB4-DEE4-4EDD-A739-28B957962CA0.jpg (3352x2286, 2.89M)

hmmmmm perhaps bitcoin atm?

>not putting these in cash only businesses like dispensaries, bars, and other similar places

you'll be good for several more decades

how can you make money from these? do businesses pay you to operate one there?

man that looks cozy, where do i get one?

whats price of those in a decent location?

Share revenue with the business you place it in(generally 70/30 but you might be able to get them to 25/75), charge a $3 surchage with a $200 max withdrawal. Most withdrawals are around $50

that's a nice looking garage there

Have you done this? How's it working out?

Easy money. All you need is like 12k for startup and you can get it going.
>2k hyosung atm
>10k cash to refill ATMs weekly

Set it up outside places like festivals or large areas in town where people need cash
Literally free money

Yes, and pretty good. 10k a month between 5 machines at a 70/30 split with each venue in a college town
This user is correct, the halo II is the only one worth buying.

ATM's are free where I am though

Do they just plug into a phone jack or how do they handle connecting to process the transaction?

So you are saying you make 2,000 dollars a month of passive income per ATM?

Do you refill it yourself? I think I would have to buy a gun incase some one tried to rob you when you went to refill it.

So set one up a town over or wherever they aren't free

tell us more.

>So you are saying you make 2,000 dollars a month of passive income per ATM?
Yes, but this can vary. It's a college town and the state capitol, so obviously there is more activity during the school year/legislative session.

All of my locations are cash businesses like bars, liquor stores, parking garages, and then large apartment complexes because college kids are always withdrawing for cash to go out.

Yes I do refill the machines myself, that tends to be about once a week for each, unless there's a gameday or other large event.

>how do they handle connecting to process the transaction?

Very likely cellular. Though id imagine some are hardwired depending on location and services available.

Personally I would opt for cellular so you are not at the mercy of the building owner or have to rely on the buildings internet being reliable.

How much is insurance for 1 atm per month? Do any companies insure that amount in bills? I know ATMS are generally durable, but I've seen stories about hooking one up to a big-ass truck.

>In this week's news

Self described investor and entrepreneur has cash and gun stolen

Depends on the business' internet connection. Either use their ethernet or buy a small cellular router that costs about $20-40 a month

Any risk of someone damaging the ATMs, are they insured? What happens if they break down?

I don't think you know what passive income means.

Do you need to contact the banks or something? I am very interested in doing this but I'm thinking the atms are bank owned here.

Although we charge for SOME ATMs in the UK/Europe atms are free doesn't matter the bank you use. I could not even say what the charge is as i see them so rarely...
Best of luck user, happy to hear your makin good money

Dude you can just buy some basic atm and set it up at a quick-e-mart.

Thats the most risky ATM endeavor id imagine but you have to start somewhere.

You also have to show up with cash and stock it or pay someone to do it I guess.

In the US, you'd absolutely positively need to be openly armed.

Yes they're insured through Marshall and sterling, costs $150 a month per machine

What other overhead is there? Assuming $40 router, $150 insurance, 70/30 cut, what else is there to consider?

Depends on if you're refilling the machine or not.

Say your machine does 40 transactions a day @$3, so 70% of that is $84, so you've got your monthly expenses taken care of in three days. Generally my machines do 40-60 transactions a day so that's why I picked that number.

Why not cut out the middle man and just buy debt?
You can buy personal debts but just check the name, if it's Jamal you may not get a good return

Florida?

What are your top 2 highest traffic locations?

A club right by the football stadium, and a high-end student apartment lobby.