Hidden gem boys

Hidden gem boys

Attached: IQ.png (225x225, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/greymass/eos-voter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Attached: 1528991504283.jpg (1080x1350, 122K)

you may be right about this what exchange is it listed on

Attached: hydro.png (493x482, 46K)

My god that logo is fucking hideous.

Why does this need a coin?

How do I transfer my airdrops to an exchange?

gate.io for now

needs KYC though so kinda sucks

I can see my airdrops on esoflare, but I don't know how to move them out of my wallet to an exchange, my airdrops aren't showing up, only my eos is

i think you can send them with eos voter
github.com/greymass/eos-voter

if you want to withdraw from gate.io you'll have to send your passport though, keep that in mind

Siacoin
0xcert
btx
bcx
card

Bitfinex bros

damn, better option indeed

Between this one and the Chaince coin I have already covered the 5% inflation on EOS till summer next year and we have just started (inflation will probably go down, valuable forks will start running soon, more airdrops are coming and RAM burned tokens may be redistributed among staking ones). Being in the Genesis snapshot was stressful (and painful) af, but it looks like it may be worth it in the end.

Attached: 4eKA1Kx.jpg (800x1000, 49K)

i just sold 50% of my EOS to get in IQ; But the ship is leaving so seems all good

That's like selling ETH for a random token before the big ETH bullrun, or selling NEO to buy GAS. I wish you luck.

I know, i believe in EOS. But unlike ETH and BTC the token is useless

>the token is useless
ETH: any operation you do diminishes the quantity you hold by burn in it.
EOS: Quantity remain the same whatever you do but it gives you extra stuff every week. It is also the only way to acquire resources on the chain and eventually you will be able to lend the tokens.

One of the above sounds useless indeed.

yeah, i was all in on EOS since end of march. But i think this IQ might be worth even 1$ or even 0.5$ which is a x10. It's hard when you firmly believe this, to let the opportunity pass. So sold 50% of my stack. Still have 500EOS so i'll be fine i guess.

Everipedia. Current supply: 1,135,599,492IQ. Max supply 10,000,000,000IQ
>might be worth even 1$ or even 0.5$
lol